Their lives are ruined because of something OUR government started

>their lives are ruined because of something OUR government started

>you get mad at them because they want to leave their shitty country to try to get a 2nd chance at life

Holy Fok you 1st world white kids are selfish af. Even though l don't like the idea of them coming into my country and having to (hardly) pay for them I still feel sympathy for these people. You act like these people are doing this on purpose and it's their fault.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was just women/kids.

When you see virtual armies of young men marching along to get to Germany.

One tends to think "Get the fuck out of that asap."

>AN OLIGARCHY RUINED A COUNTRY, NOW LET'S LET THEM RUIN MINE

fuck off with your guilt you fucking cuck, if your wanna be a whipping boy go volunteer to fix their shitty countries or shut the fuck up

It's not that we don't want to help them, it's that they come from a part of the world where western culture isn't praised, it's literally seen as something terrible to the people, so when they try to live in countries like germany or sweden, they can't assimilate well. They will try to turn everyone into muslim because that's what they believe is the right thing. Also since they come from third world countries, they have no skill to offer to the countries so they leech of the government

yes, YOUR government ruined their lives and now OUR countries have to deal with them, while you stay behind the fucking atlantic giving US moral advice

how about no, our gdp per capita is comparable with theirs, we can't and will not afford taking them in - if you feel so bad for them give your savings to some charity that helps the situation and leave us the fuck alone

>USA fights its wars on the other side of the Atlantic to make sure it never has to deal with the social fallout

Send them back to fight for their countries, fucking cowards

Indeed. America should accept all those refugees, not Europe.

>Whites should be out-bred to extinction in their own lads because sandland can't get it's shit together

Kill yourself.

>Grown ups start wars while I'm a kid
>Be told I'm to blame for it all, and I need to sellout my Nation for others who wish me and mine harm due to people in charge years ago, while I still thought shit was chill

Not a fuck is given though

You are acting purely emotional.

Bringing these people to a weird country is not the humane solution.

They should have received aid at their own country. So they can take their country back.

Making them risk their lives crossing the Mediterranean to be dumped in a refugee camp that is worse than shit is not humane. Stop being emotional.

based Merchant

>their lives are ruined because of something YOUR government started
>we bomb them

US started it but these people aren't migrating to US but to northern Europe. Fuck them.

Maybe Europe should build a straight railroad from Turkey to Atlantic coast where they would board ships and be dumbed on US eastern coast. How'd you feel about that? Millions of refugees pouring in destroying your economy, robbing and raping you citizens and importing terrorists in their thousands to US soil.

>humane solution
We put down animals that are suffering, can't we just glass 'em all and let God sort 'em out.
Gas Mark 9,000,000 for .5 seconds is better than years in shit, right?

>14 heartbreaking pictures that will make you say "fuck having borders and law and shi"t

this

Don't care. Gas the shitskins.

When it comes to the value of life, humans beings can never agree to each other.

Fuck them. They aren't all from Syria. They are from all over the MENA, and the ones from war torn shitholes are largely men. They're fleeing war zones, and they aren't bringing their women and children with them. They're fucking trash.

The problem is that we didn't look at the logical way to deal with the MENA. You either contain it, or you blow it the fuck up. We half assed it. Now the Europeans are offering plenty of gibs to a bunch of inbred motherfuckers who don't want to embrace European culture.

>American who isn't going to suffer the refugee problem talks about shit
Dude, YOUR government started everything and WE are paying for it, fuck you.

>we should ruin our lives to temporarily make third world shits live like kings
Yeah, no. Not our problem.

>I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PROTECT MY CULTURE, MY RELIGION, MY FAMILY
>I just don't want to have to fight for them :^)

>My family is in danger. That's why I leave them in the warzone and travel to safe rich germany for free cash and hot german babes
Syrian men

dont go tugginn on my heart strings

i have to act like i give a shit about this enough irl

>their lives are ruined because of something OUR government started
>So let's bring them to the U.S n shiiet
>let's not object about warmongering politics and overgrown military companies
>let's bring some refugees to the U.S
Ameris leftys logic.

please explain how your goverment started the war in syria?

They deserve it for being inferior
t. el peruANO

Started? Maybe, maybe not. Encouraged? Hell yes. You don't recall our politicians saying "Assad Must Go?" You don't recall the talk about arming the "moderate" rebels? You don't recall that CIA trained and armed rebels have been fighting against DOD armed rebels (I'm not sure that they're actually rebels,) who are also being bombed by our NATO ally, the Turks?

No m8, we've been balls deep in the Syria fiasco. The problem is, as I stated above, you either blow the entire region the fuck up, or you contain it. We've gone up and hit it with a stick.

And don't forget that most of the invaders that you're seeing aren't from Syria. They're moving onto Europe for the gibs. You should be sinking their boats in the Med, not rescuing them.

>falling for this meme

Come walk through the immigrant slum in Munich and you'll be singing a different song.

letting them ruin our country wont magically fix theirs

Obamas Kenyan so technically it's their fault

>USA fucks up the middle-east
>Europe has to pay for it