Be Abdul the stabber

>be Abdul the stabber
>stab finnish women
>+15 people run after you with baseball bats and tables and detain you until cops come. Average wh*tecucks would have apologized for oppressing him and walk away but not fingols.

Cunt
is your countrymen cucks?

flag
no

Other urls found in this thread:

hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005332428.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>two finns died

weak as fuck

literally killed by a small piece of metal lmao

hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005332428.html

Translation:
The stabber run along the street called Kauppiaskatu. According to an eyewitness, about twenty people tried to follow the stabber and warn other people, "get away, watch out, he's a stabber".
The eyewitness tells that the people running after the stabber had armed themselves with a chairs and baseball bats, however, he didn't make note of other possible makeshift weapons carried by the running crowd. He described the chasers as a "mass of people", that was attempting to make it's way up the hill, and to stop the attacker.
The eyewitness tells that other people on the street heard the warnings, and were able to avoid the attacker. However, the people at Puutori didn't hear the warnings and the perpetrator was able to stab people there.

so did they beat him up at least before the comes came?

Hope finns beat the fuck out of that shitskin

Shitskin lynching soon

Yeah THIS! White power am I right my white brother?

Eventually the police shot the guy in the lower body and he is now in custody.

>w**te
>power
uh hahah no

fuck off nigger

>muh high quality olive oil

I think he means that mongols are the most powerful race in the world

t. Fennoswede wh*tey

t. butthurt olive oillett
Tunisian olive oil is so powerful that it can keep us sandniggers from turning brown if applied to the skin regularly

why does your finnish view from the window look so russian

You need to cut off his fingers and toes one by one until nothing remains.

i don't think abdul consists of nothing but fingers and toes

I don't get it, why wasn't he deported the minute he landed in fingolia, morocco isn't a complete shithole, per say compared to the rest of the places rapefugees come from.

maybe

>similar buildings
>similar melancholic country

> Moussa and his friends of the religion of peace attack socks and sandals-wearing tourists with a ban
> we arrest some of them and shoot the rest
I think we haven't been completely Germanised yet.

>morocco isn't a complete shithole
(X) Doubt

found the cuck

that is why i added the rest of the sentences my friendly olive oil sandnigger.

Also
>decide to chimp out in the name of allah
>get your dick sniped off

are finnish prisons as good as norwegian/swedish? maybe he simply wanted to live in one which is probably better than being free in morocco :^)

bragging about this seems kind of bad taste

They're, but if he won't be isolated cell, he will get beaten up badly or killed by other prisorner, just like that one african rapist.

>won't be
won't get*

That image could be pretty much from anywhere in europe.

Ah, so It's like a swedish prison

>tfw they allowed muslims to kill anyone
KEKS

>be proud black warrior chosen by Allah (pbuh) himself
>fight a literal horde of sissy wh*Teish Mongols
>still manage to cull their population

isn't your whole national identity based on tolerating this kind of stuff, kaapa von veertlaagen?

I hope they only serve pork to that piece of shit at prison until he offs himself

>he is wh*Te
subhuman

No, the police protected the hospital. And dispatched more police to guard refugee centers nearby.

>suspect is an 18 year old Moroccan
>Other suspects are also Moroccans
Is there a country more pathetic?

wow

Actually the cops shot him first and then he was beated by the mob

Finns are a great, living people.

>von
*van

No, cops shot him in the dick before they could beat him up.

t. Carl-Görän

>>+15 people run after you with baseball bats and tables and detain you until cops come
And the media focused on two of these guys: Hassan and Hazan. Almost no words on others, except on Vesa and his buddies got one little article from Iltalehti, while Hazan and Hassan got nationwide recognition even from politicians.

How the fuck are we based?

I don't understand how the Spanish didn't stop the van killer? He apparently escaped the van and nobody did anything