Thoughts on king krule?

thoughts on king krule?

He left the crime scene without the motorola.

a man of culture as well i see

le funny voice man xD

Great production. horrible voice. His singing voice is just enlongated talking.

Saymobobeesaymobee

he sounds like a germ

i like his music though

Ayedagahnuffinuhme

i feel that, ive listened to his albums so much it sounds good and normal to me

What episode of dexter's lab is this?

dexter discovers epic weed and becomes an indie rock artist

lmao

if krules voice isnt nice but the music is i can recommend Social Sites by Cosmo Pyke, and That Easy by Yellow Days

His voice is so ugly I want him to go all out with it. I enjoy his brand of music.

his 'robust' voice isnt a bad thing for me, just not a positive as to why i listen

dem surfer is his only good song
and that song he did with mount kimbie

I enjoy his live stuff more than his studio work. 6 Feet Beneath sounded like the producer was trying to make him sound like Unknown Pleasures and for the Ooz I just can't quite get into the aesthetic but the live versions that are just jazzy lounge tunes with sparse electronics and his growl are excellent.
He could almost be the English heir to Tom Waits.

>6 Feet Beneath sounded like the producer was trying to make him sound like Unknown Pleasures

I thought I was the only one who also thought this

King "cruel" or "K-rule"

he's playing in my city this weekend at a small venue and his show sold out
tickets were originally $59 but people are selling them now for 150+

Yeah man absolutely. It makes a lot of sense trying to push a post punk kid with a baritone voice and sad lyrics. It's a real shame though because he's got a great drummer and his band does a great job and they shouldn't be pushed into the space.

The Ooz is exactly the type of music i like. pretty sure he won't return to that sound soon but ill always be particularly fond of that album

He has a lot of potential, but never really reaches his peak

Not bad but not great