I hope you're happy Britain!

Look what you've made this lad do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing of value was lost

Do you Manx folk vote?

RARE
I love that anyone that voted out is immediately classed as racist.

They should all move to Germany since they love the EU so much and that'll be the last member 2 years from now. Top kek the German assblast today is unmatched, their 5th Reich was stillborn.

youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA

Guys how do you help inconsolable Bremains? My Scottish wife is openly weeping.

>Daily Mail xenophobes
except the daily mail has been EU cucking all the way, proves lefties don't have a clue what they are spouting.

It's quite remarkable. 17m confirmed racists in Britain.

we werent allowed, we're our own nation

Meanwhile facebook is swimming with crying liberals.

And the rest. I've been on a local football forum this morning and the out pouring of grief, shameless labelling has been absurd.

Feel disgusted that these people are allowed to slander so freely people for simply having an alternate view. Call someone a paki, and PC Plod kicks your front door off its hinges.

Paint a blackface on and rape her.
She'll appreciate the attempt.

Britain was never great. Bye. Enjoy your union with 3rd world countries.

You won't miss us then, Kuntz?

>The xenophobe meme
Ah hah! So the remain camp finally admits it WAS about wanting to take millions and millions and millions of angry third world trash

I hope these people an hero

He's a faggot too.

See you in 5 years when you are crying on here because the EU crashed. I'll be the one laughing at you.

enjoy your replacement by third world shit skins

Talk about a sore loser. Instead of being graceful in defeat, he's still spouting insults. Yet we are the narrow minded ones. Wew lad

Like all people, there are good and bad folks, but your politicians suck.

Yeah, maybe we should leave, too. Go full retard and start a union with Turkey or some shit place like that