S M O O T H Records

What are the most /smooth/ records ever recorded?

Pic related has to be one of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m7b8hitvfoE
youtube.com/watch?v=Kcm09u_oA9c
youtube.com/watch?v=uW1HfBa1R-8
twitter.com/SadeOfficial/status/971174164999606272
youtube.com/watch?v=TfBL5HPS_jA
youtube.com/watch?v=nmdUMwlrezs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Btw you can’t put “smooth” in the subject. Odd.

Sade is mildly underrated
What? That's weird

Obligatory.

I’m actually gonna be listening to OP soon because I’ve been excited to hear it. The current goal is to finish my backlog. Then listen to Erykah Badu. Then Love Deluxe [and maybe the rest if Love Deluxe is as amazing as I’m expecting.

True, would argue that Promise is smoother though
btw what does Sup Forums think of new Sade?
youtu.be/m7b8hitvfoE

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcm09u_oA9c

ONANONNNNNNNN

Sade is great. I put her on the 2 times I had sex last year.

Those are all good. They are good listens.

sha day

Meh. I’ve always appreciated Sade more in the context of an album.

Sade is still fine AF.

Bumping for more

youtube.com/watch?v=uW1HfBa1R-8

RANDOM

Does anyone else listen to Madlib's jazz and broken beat projects

Um yes. Hi.

SADE IS BACK BOIS
twitter.com/SadeOfficial/status/971174164999606272

shit yes, quiet storm. sade is perfect for putting on at 2AM on a rainy night. open the window and turn the lights down low and let cool breeze come in. bliss.

youtube.com/watch?v=TfBL5HPS_jA

i submit D'angelo's Brown Sugar as the smoothest of them all. Just listen to this shit youtube.com/watch?v=nmdUMwlrezs

what?

this is actually pretty good. i love this kind of downtempo music with female vocals. not sure what you call it. french house? i've never heard of samantha james she doesn't give the appearance of making and featuring in house music. i always imagined this stuff is pretty popular among euro sophisticates and the album cover and music video is god awful. the music is good though. reminds me of the easy listening 'muzak' i might hear at a parisian discoteque. anyone who likes this will probably like french touch too (st germain, air, etienne de crecy)

I’ve got the Blue Note invasion one, what else is good? New to madlib, other than that one I only have Madvillainy and The Unseen.

>no saxophone

dropped