ACCIDENTALLY WALKED OUT

ACCIDENTALLY WALKED OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKPFC8DA9_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm surprised Tomlin didn't get in his way

>I ACCIDENTALLY RESPECTED MY COUNTRY

I am actually pleased to see this, I was not comfortable respecting anybody with the Steelers organization.

>NFL is such a shithole he felt the need to apologize/cover his ass

This post will not be rated highly enough.

>shaming an army vet into apologizing for standing for the flag

Fucking fire Tomlin

>a solider literally stood for the flag that he fought for.
>having to now come up with some crazy excuse so the media doesn't try and paint him as a evil trump loving racist.

>the absolute state of this U19S84A.

meta thread autist bump

that's hilarious. what a stupid retard.

what makes it more hilarious, all the media sucking his dick about being a veteran, like anyone who enters the military isn't dumb as shit.

Still braver than your bitch ass. Not everyone is an ungrateful coward like you.
>Inb4 fell for my bait

Doctor Alejandro,

I'm NFL

>6'7"
>390lbs

He's a big guy...

What a shitshow hahaha

>m-muh troops
>m-muh country!
All of your faggot troops are whiney faggot cowards and your country is shit
Deal with it fatty

kek underrated

What a low test faggot. At least be honest that you abandoned your team mates and their show of solidarity. What a bitch.

why fight for a country that hates your guts?

Navy and air force you got to be smart to get alot of the jobs, but you are right about the army and marines.

I said this yesterday about the effect it could have with his teammates. Some stupid nigger called me a piece of shit because of it.
>Started using big words. He never answered.

S-Sorry Mr Big Strong American, where would we be without you fighting Israeli wars?

>Black on black murders have increased 8% since 2015 in Chicago, Baltimore and Las Vegas due to Black Lives Matter movements leading to a decreased police presence

Soros really knows how to get rid of the blacks

>"why are people so up in arms about people kneeling? They're just expressing their first amendment rights!"
>person expresses their rights in a way they don't like
>immediately ridiculed, frozen out by teammates, forced to walk back position
Really makes you think.

wtf i love george soros now

Saying sorry for standing to the anthem lmao
the state of america

Now all sense of belonging in being part of a nation is going down the drain so that there is a single governing entity to rule upon everyone with an iron fist. Are you happy now?

>Are you happy now?
Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKPFC8DA9_8

This.
This legit makes me upset. At this point, there's little difference between their behavior and that of a child throwing some temper tantrum.

Jealous cunts

Sorry Steelers, I accidentally the whole anthem.

An American soldier swear he be doin shit for sumbody boyyyyyy u Dnt get ur buzz cut big boot yes sir face ass boy

why don't you apologize to the nigger some more, faggot

you guys would let a troop cuck you. and you would salute him while he does it. lol

i hope none of you homos bought his jersey

>fighting "for a flag"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The indoctrination is real.

what a fucking pussy lol

This semen slurping sport is outdoing itself.

Bongs fight for an arabic book.

Found the guy who bought his jersey.

LGTSS

>Amerikneels

Amazing reply mate but you forgot to call me Muhammad.

>I want it both ways and to suffer no reprisals

Worst of the worst.

I'm so glad that this community exists online, it would be hard to see the light without the kinship of views here

Turns out when people speak anonimously without fear of repression opinions that the media demonizes are in fact the normal.

yeah right

Serious question: is Trump playing the villain? Has he been the hero we deserve this whole time?
>pulls out of Paris climate deal
>companies start pouring money into green energy to spite him
>tries to push through retarded healthcare bills that get shot down. They make the flaws in Obama care easier to see causing everyone to slowly realize single payer is the best option
>draws attention to the injustice athletes are trying to shed light on by pulling some Darth Vader "The owners must fire anyone who demonstrates during the national anthem" crap
>creates even more attention
>(grab) them by the (pussy)
>(sieze) (the means of production)
It's all there

His teammates are probably bullying him, so he had to make some excuse to stay in the cool kids club.

The problem is that as obama, he can't do shit so he spent time on foreing policy and bullshit

Unbelievably sad that he was bullied into saying this.

When are just gonna call spade a spade. Everyone knows this isn't about "racial justice" or some buzzword. It's about hating whitey. I've lived in the US and black people there just seether with jealousy and hatred.

lol nfl players are such fucking idiots. at least they don't spend all day watching roided up 300lb dudes running around tackling each other though

>fighting and paying taxes for all eternity so an old senile women can live in a castle with all her siblings.

>most popular jersey sales
>literally an accidental show of MUH PATRIOTISM

Can't make this shit up, greatest cuck ever.

"Every single time I see that picture of me standing by myself I feel embarrassed."
- Alejandro Villanueva

yea you can. if you watched the press release, he was only sorry that he didn't tell his teammates what i was planning on doing. he told leadership. he said if he told his teammates that his army buds and wounded vets reached out to him to stand for the flag, that all of his teammates would be out there standing with him, including ones who would kneel. he was sorry to have done it alone and not invited his teammates and now it makes the org look bad
the media literally made it up

what he* was planning on doing

t. not villanueva

t. Jersey Buyer

no, i just saw the clip when it was linked instead of reading out of context headlines made for retards

>single payer is the best option
Wrong

you know you still have private with single payer right?

An ex-soldier accidentally walked 20 feet out from the tunnel, faced the flag, put his hand over his heart, and mouthed the words to the national anthem.

Do you know how much money the royal family make for the British economy?

>i accidentally respected the national anthem
w e w

If only that white rascist piece of shit had "accidentally" walked into a minefield and lost his legs.

AMERICA

B T F O
T
F
O

As a Stoolers fan this whole controversy is embarrassing. I feel bad for AV since he just wanted to pay his respects. I don't know what the fuck is up with Mike Tomlin but I think it's time they considered at least interviewing another coach.

What in the fuck is even going on anymore?

absolutely nothing but media hype and out-of-context snippets

*makes a mockery of your presidency*

>cowardice
>are you serious?
>apologies for freedom
>I can't handle this

Yeah, it was weird the way the he was in the middle of the tunel during the anthem.

>accidentally the tunnel

Who hasnt?

I accidentally the national anthem
what should I do...is this dangerous ?

>make a fart
>a poo accidentally walks out of the tunnel

wonder if jerry jones will look to run for presidency

thanks Jens

>lefties against comunism now
thanks trump

>risking your life for a flag

I really hope you guys don't partake in this inane madness.

>fighting and paying taxes for all eternity so a Cartel can come and cut your head off

Looks a little like Soros but with less wrinkles

At least they don't have women fight their battles for them.
Have fun getting cucked by Emus you sunburnt spastic.

no problem mika

>t. ration wasting cuck probably doing guard duty somewhere in the US or dicking around in the desert
Kinda gay desu, to act like you are the shit when there is no active war. Like the fuck, some of my taxes already go to your salary.

>hur dur i'm brave because I didn't have the mental capacity to be anything but a jarhead

>yesterday Trumptards defend him as a brave army vet who's defended the country
>today he's a coward
the absolute state of US and A cognitive dissonance

you're commenting on africans who have been fucked constantly in a country that used them and treated them like dogs.

It makes sense because the worst problem you've had in Iceland is Christianity missionaries and trading nasty butthole smelling salted cod.

Yeah, if you don't support Trump, you're a commie. Reminds me of the 60s.

The absolute state of you understanding psychological terms.

>the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioural decisions and attitude change
Go dig up a rotten shark m8, I heard it's a delicacy

>ungrateful
lmao what should he be grateful for, soldier is a profession that you get paid for like any other

it's not like they're doing it as an act of altruism, or enlisting for a world war with uncertain prospects

>the flag doesn't even look good
LMAO

>I pay taxes to some random people who has the right blood so other people can make money off them.

Literal cuck. Not everyone makes money off the queen, only a select. It's like paying welfare for a queen and a couple of restaurants and tour guides so they can be pointless to society.

You don't get it, do you? Attitude change != cognitive dissonance.

Also, I'd expect better banter than rotten shark lol from you.

>an absolute monarch

>this flag
>this opinion

>dont pay taxes
>get welfare for no apparent reason
>free healthcare
>oil is nothing in the country
>saving all the money i earn

Only problem is its hot

>Now, political scientists at Harvard and Stanford universities, drawing from longstanding social psychology research, have concluded that a person’s political attitudes are actually a consequence of the actions he or she has taken — and not their cause.

>In a new working paper, the researchers say changing political attitudes can be understood in the context of “cognitive dissonance,” a theory of behavioral psychology that asserts that people experience uneasiness after acting in a way that appears to conflict with their beliefs and preferences about themselves or others. To minimize that mental discomfort, the theory posits, a person will adapt his or her attitude to better fit with or justify previous actions.

>free ''''''''''healthcare''''''''''''''
kek

Good luck in the future when the oil money runs out you freeloader

we import our doctors from the U.S. and India, oil money baby $$$$$$$$

I'll probably be dead, so this argument is invalid in my lifetime. You're actually fucking seething over my easy life

His light blue suit is based

how many wives do you have?