Foreigners come to our beaches with no idea how to swim or understanding of water safety

>foreigners come to our beaches with no idea how to swim or understanding of water safety
>die due to their own stupidity
>their friends and relatives go crawling back to the third world shitholes they came from, complaining about how dangerous Australia is

If you die in this country, there's a 99% chance it's your own fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/bondi-synagogue-ban-over-terrorism-risk-leaves-jewish-community-shocked-and-furious/news-story/6ec6252d613583df7797c7cac2b25de4
theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/20/sharks-dont-like-to-eat-people-attack-statistics-contradict-untested-theories
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/02/crocodile-stalked-new-zealand-kayaker-western-australia
baka.com.au/environment/animals/brutus-the-monster-crocodile-eats-bull-shark-in-northern-territory-20140806-100xwq.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's steve Irwin's fault

>go to an australian beach
>get eaten by sharks/ mysterious bacteria
>death.gif

Sharks don't eat people.

stop making these reddit tier threads

bondi fucking sucks tbqh

>oy vey, our golem turned on us

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/bondi-synagogue-ban-over-terrorism-risk-leaves-jewish-community-shocked-and-furious/news-story/6ec6252d613583df7797c7cac2b25de4

Don't be self-hating

agree
surfers paradise is a bit shit too

like cottesloe myself

Do lots of chinks and gooks die at your beaches?

Yes

Same.

Americans who never driven a scooter before drives a scooter when they come here all the sudden and gets into accidents all the time.

Same goes for American tourist on Jet Ski accidents, Scuba accidents or even a shark attack.

Why do they come to Australia?

W-what?

because it's nearby and has things they don't have

they kill

Sharks do not actively hunt people. Nor do they like the taste of humans. They mistake humans for other animals and take a bite out of them.

Did the education system utterly fail you?

theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/20/sharks-dont-like-to-eat-people-attack-statistics-contradict-untested-theories

They don't. At most they'll take a single bite of you and you'll die from blood loss.

What happens if you try to fuck a shark?

Idiot foreigners go into the alps with zero knowledge and no equipment apart from a bottle of cola and a sandwich. And of course they don't take the safe, comfy tourist routes, no they attempt routes meant for experienced alpinists.

Though nowadays that 4G cell phone coverages allow emergency calls even from the most remote areas less tourists die than 10 years ago.

It'd swim away and you wouldn't be able to keep up with it.

>take a bite out of them
That sounds painful. I wouldnt want to lose a bit of me when on vacation.

But i am that lazy type of tourist who would spent whole vacation in a hotel area anyway, so i guess i would survive even in kangaroo land.

You underestimate the power of my sexual appetite.

Obviously if you get bit in the water, there's a chance you'll lose too much blood and drown. Or go into shock. But if you're not mentally retarded, you'll probably survive.

I guess this is another reason why i will never go to kangaroo land.
Too expensive (compared to EU vacation countries).
Need pass.
Put sharks into hotel pools.

We have the same problem but instead it's climbing mountains.

Seriously though why would I go to Australia for a holiday? If I want sunny beaches, I'll just go to somewhere in the Med. If I want to go further abroad out of Europe, I'd go somewhere interesting like America. What would possibly draw me all the way to Australia?

I guess got brainwashed by (((Jaws)))

how?

what dangers lurk in the water? is it true that you can get meningitis from swimming in australian waters???

This
I'd be down to visit Australia but I'm more interested in seeing the outback or Tasmania than beaches
I know some of the coastline is god-tier but I'd tour it, not just lay down on the sand all day
And the countries surrounding Australia also have great beaches so even though they're closer to Straya than us it's still not worth it

people who are culturally similar to you?

Australian beaches suck anyway

why?

What about the crocodile stalkers?
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/02/crocodile-stalked-new-zealand-kayaker-western-australia
>Every time he tried to leave, the crocodile would make his presence felt, leaving the adventurer stranded for a fortnight.

Not that isn't true. It's mostly asian tourists that have never seen the ocean before and don't know how to swim. Then they get caught in rip currents, sucked into the middle of nowhere and drown.

He probably hated New Zealanders.

America are about as similar to us as Aussies, and why would I care about that anyway? I like seeing different cultures.

we're much much closer than americans

america really is it's own thing culturally

ahaha that gator is missing one of his hand :D

baka.com.au/environment/animals/brutus-the-monster-crocodile-eats-bull-shark-in-northern-territory-20140806-100xwq.html

ask the 1.2million brits living in australia

I understand moving there for a hotter clime, but just doesn't seem worth it for a holiday.

Scarborough is best, but Cottesloe is nice. If you're on the Gold Coast, then Kirra or Currumbin. Surfers Paradise is a concrete jungle.

>come look at our beaches that we've poured concrete over to accommodate the people who came to look at them

>What would possibly draw me all the way to Australia?
I dunno, getting sentenced?

but aussie people often have accidents in our snowy mountains

sharks = fish of peace?

This looks very nice. But it is a damn long trip for of us. We have similar beaches much closer. People travel to Australia and go to the beach?

>If you die in this country, there's a 99% chance it's your own fault.

Is this bait? I have more ways to die than the whole population of your shite desert island you emunigger

You'd probably mouth of and get beaten to death. For people that aren't mentally retarded however, Australia is safe.

*off

Better stay at home, it must be safer there.

Not only are Hunstman spiders harmless, they keep the house clean by eating other insects like cockroaches.

t. Spider Sharkossa

Why not come here? Better beaches and no killer jellyfish

Do you retards realise that every time you try to push these memes they only make you look stupid?
More people have been killed by cows and dogs in England over the past 25 years than people have died from spiders, snakes or sharks in Australia. In fact most of our animal related fatalities come from horse riding accidents and stings from European bees. Fancy that, the statistically most dangerous animals in Australia aren't even native to Australia.

I fucking hate you braindead gaijin. Stop coming to Australia in droves.

>Better beaches
Objectively wrong. Australia has the best beaches in the world.

And cheaper prostitutes.
I heard you can fuck a whole family for a few bucks.

holy shit