APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oeOdXU5Zro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is kneeling a sport?

>press x to crouch

i thought jerry jones said he wouldnt kneel?

>when you go from DiCaprio in Django Unchained to Eminem in 8 Mile in less than 24 hours

They didn't do it during the Anthem though so they found the loophole. Dallas does it again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>get you a man that can do both

Disappointed, but at least they didn't do it during the anthem. Fuck Jones they deserved to be booed

No lie, this might be the funniest thing I've seen in years. All those people who kept saying JERRY WON'T LET EM KNEEL. Top kek we live in wonderful times.

The brightest timeline.

Ugly Lahren BTFO!

TEXAS!!!!!1

Can't wait to see this as playable action in Madden next year.

BASED FUCKING JERRY JONES

ONLY OWNER WITH SOME FUCKING BALLS

CLETUS AND BUBBA AND ROLLING OVER IN THEIR TRAILER HOMES RIGHT NOW

once again Jerry takes the "best owner in the NFL" award

If America's Team kneels then America kneels.

Conservashit flyover rednecks btfo

America's team

Best Comment I've possibly ever seen on Sup Forums

America's team spits on America.

Going to make for a great meme. Also a great headline.

where's the video? i hope there's boooooing

>tfw democrats keep encouraging stupid shit like this
HOW LOW
CAN YOU GO
HEY HEY

lots of it

this is great stuff tbqh

Trump is a cultural artist

I can't wait for the conclusion

video

youtube.com/watch?v=0oeOdXU5Zro

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I hate red hats

>tfw born at the right time for the golden age of shitposting IRL

>Press X+Down during the loading screen to unlock a kneeling cutscene

That generally happens when one party is in charge of the executive and on the way out. A similar swing happened for Republicans 2007-2009 when bush was on the way out.

>tfw Jerry literally did both by kneeling in solidarity BEFORE the anthem but then standing DURING the anthem
based

Meanwhile, in hockey

that was clearly a fake report. its source was some texan faggot's fanfic post from facebook

This meme is literally perfect

>BUT BEFOOOOOOORE

lol

Damn, trump babbies got BTFO so hard the past couple days.

>mfw thinking about how assblasted that fanfic writer is feeling now

stupid stars fan

>Press K to kill cops

Hahahahaha seriously, one guy actually put on twitter that a Cowboys player said "any cowboys that kneel get put on a shitlist".

It's fucking pottery.

not really
this historic collapse occurred just around the time this whole SJW phase kicked into high gear.

>play online
>mandatory national anthem cutscene where the viewpoint is from your teams head coach and you are staring across the field at the other team
>you can literally press a button to kneel before the game while the flag flies at midfield
>other player is forced to watch if you do
I want this so bad.

thats a shame

>cowgirls kneel
>are subsequently getting raped
Awesome

collapse has more to do with feminism, not racial issues. Look up exit poll demographics from 2008 vs 2016, Democrats have lost a ton of support from male voters. Trump even did relatively well with black/latino males. I'm a white male liberal and the Democrats lost my vote because of gender more than race. Hillary's whole "vote for me because I'm a woman" campaign turned me away, and so did Obama shilling for feminism.

There is literally nothing wrong with feminism

how much will this actually hurt the nfl?

depends, americas team still hasnt knelt

Fuck niggers.

nfl btfo
whities btfo
trump btfo

good last few days desu

Modern feminism is anti-male ism. They ran out of points of legal inequality and started actively attacking society to "correct" what they perceive as broad sexism, hurting men in the process. If you support it as a man you have to accept you are supporting your own demise so that their lives will be even easier.

Just because women wont fuck you doesnt mean you gotta vote for orange hitler dude

>Modern feminism is anti-male ism
I bet you also think the catholic church is a bunch of pedophiles too.

They compromised with Hank Hill

It's that 36% of males who voted for Hillary who need to be rounded up and gassed.

I pay more attention to politics than you do cupcake

I know the score

Not at all. Some overreacting people are going to shoot themselves in the foot by burning tickets and whatnot, but the superbowl is still going to do numbers like it always does.
Next season, NFL will also probably switch up and sell tickets like an airline if these fans keep acting up. They'll take their money and oversell tickets in hope that the dumbasses that sit out the game in an attempt to make the stadiums look empty actually get bit in the ass when they catch Tyrone sitting in their "reserved" 50 yard line seats for $10 dollars on TV. There's plenty of people that want to go to and see these games and will gladly wear and buy merchandise that get priced out. A boycott will open up a lot of doors for those fans.

It's just like how some of these dumb boycotters claim they will never wear a jersey from such and such player ever again, but still hold on to their things because they know it's valuable instead of tossing it. Bunch of hypocrites. Especially those that talk about Kaep but hold on to his jersey like a damn piece of treasure with an intention to sell someday, lol.

>all black players automatically kneel at the start of a game
>new touchdown celebration where the player shouts "Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people" while dabbing
>all new transgender cheerleaders with full body animation including penis jiggle and dilation
>players can now virtue signal on a virtual twitter account in career mode
>every march in career mode is black history month where the white players sit on the sidelines

Meme it. Trump goons record those who kneel for public executions later. Turn into real shitstorm.

THIS IS YOUR MOMENT JERRRRY

The NFL is tanking their league. When sports get politicized it's over.

IT'S OVER

TRUMP IS FINISHED

Give up guys.

>Kneels before anthem
>Stands during anthem

Did he pop a squat after?

This mostly because in today's society blacks never get told to stop their bullshit so we are at a crossroads here where people have to tell them finally to fucking stop or enjoy watching the league crumble because they won't stop and will only get worse.

shut up leaf, don't let them figure out hockey is a thing

Honestly, if he didn't actually kneel during the anthem but before it Jerry mightve struck PR gold

He's supporting the players while also making sure he doesn't piss off rednecks

Watching the espn Spanish broadcast because the English one is slammed.

>Honestly, if he didn't actually kneel during the anthem but before it
that's exactly what he did
I still think he's a pandering idiot, but I give him credit that this was a smart PR move

Here's what Sup Forums wanted to do:

>Encourage the kneeling (they did)
>To make people hate black folks (it's working)
>To make people hate the NFL (it's working)
>To anger white conservatives (It's working)
>To hurt NFL ratings (it's working)

And best of all...

>To bait Liberals into taking a position that's once again seen as Anti American

And you idiots walked right into it. I mean you didn't even question it. Even the OP is doing Sup Forums's bidding and the faggot doesn't even realize it. Some Sup Forums fags are even pretending to be libbies and are posting topics just like this one just for the lulz.

Damn you fags got played.

You're one of those people who thinks Sup Forums has any effect whatsoever on the real world, right? No doubt they were personally responsible for the Trump presidency too?

>mfw these niggers think I give a shit when I'm having my custom twin turbo 68' corvette being built RIGHT NOW and my teams overall evaluation is up 16% in 1 year

They managed to get the media to lose its shit for a day or two around the OK symbol...

My opinion on him changed with how he treated Romo the last few years or so. He's still egomaniacal but I like Romo and he treated Romo very well and defended him

I've worked in advertising for years. That community has tremendous influence. This is some of their best work.

I mean...

APOLOGIZE

he legitimately looks senile in those pictures

Jerry loves strippers of any race. Truly an enlightened man.

>kneeling to the God Emperor
>standing for the anthem

Dallas finds a way.

Trump was wrong, but lets all agree that the NFL is full of scum bags and this kneeling shit is just a way to hide the fact it has tons of bad guys in it and they just let their actions go with slaps on the wrist.

I mean I voted, so I guess I had a hand in it.

I find it hilarious Jerry is doing this and Ezekiel Elliot is still on the team. The man has no real morals, this is just what he thinks is best for business.

I still find myself asking and denying that Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums has any influence in the media/controversies. But they fucking do, all the shit that happens from time Sup Forums starts pushing shit, a few days later there are articles and news over it. It just can't always be a coincidence.

HEY GUYS PAY ATTENTION TO MY TWITTER

DEFINITELY DON'T PAY ATTENTION ABOUT THAT HEALTHCARE BILL THAT WON'T PASS AGAIN

>mug college sex escapades and spiteful gold diggers

Fuck off Samantha

He said no one will kneel during the anthem or he'd fire them. And no one did

I don't understand why the Trumpers are so upset?

Literally saw some ADL employees tweeting about Sup Forums threads the other day.

This, get this kneeling shit out of here

People still upset even though it was before. I don't want to live on this planet.

>Modern feminism is anti-male ism
No it isn't, you're just only reading the vocal retards on social media. This is basically the equivalent of saying "modern (american) conservatism is the alt-right"

>modern (american) conservatism is the alt-right

It literally is

y-yeah, b-based

>this is "american" "football"
great stuff lads

>literally
aaaaaaaand DROPPED.

>kneepads sponsored by GMC

Fucking kek thinking about the booty blasted rednecks

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha