Wonder Woman is a Disaster - Inside source says

movieweb.com/wonder-woman-movie-insider-review-disaster-mess/

> According to host Sasha Perl-Raver, someone with insider info has seen the movie, or at least a decent chunk of the movie, and claims that it is "discombobulated" and not the great movie the trailers have led fans to believe it might be.

> "So, I don't want to throw anyone under the bus. We have somebody within our community who has gotten insider information that broke my effing heart this week, because I have tremendous belief that Wonder Woman is gonna be awesome and I heard it stinks from the same person who told me that they heard that BvS stinks...The person who I spoke to...their response was 'I'm very disappointed in what I saw, and it seems like all the problems are the same problems. It's discombobulated, it doesn't have narrative flow. It's just very disjointed."

people said that about BvS but it was pretty straightforward and simple as fuck

are people just too stupid for DC movies?

>someone with insider info
My dad works at Nintendo too

what i don't get is with all the "body positivity" shit that's been plaguing american society lately the had the opportunity to cast T H I C C and instead they casted S T I C C

No
NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>$0.03 has been deposited into your account

Why these cowards can never make the claims themselves? Always a friend of a friend of a faggot

how many times have i seen this thread?

jfc marvel pajeets work hard for the money. no wonder they hire so many of you

Superman vs Wonderwoman, fight to the death.

Who wins?

>Round 2:
Faora

>Round 3:
Linda Carter WW

>Round 4:
Rey

Yeah I kinda figured it would be shit after watching Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad.

JUSTice League will be awful too.

I kind of doubt the film itself has even been edited at this point . So how could it be a mess?

I CAN'T

The movie itself was easy to understand. All the symbolism and imagery was shoved in your face so hard that everyone was able to grasp it. What people don't understand was why the movie was so bad.

I don't think people criticised BvS for being hard to follow or understand, but rather for lacking a coherent flow, making many parts of the movie feel like random disjointed scenes edited together

post your Wonder Waifus

Are people dumb?

>many parts of the movie feel like random disjointed scenes edited together

So, a comic book. Ok.

>watch movie
>it's like a comic book
>somehow this is a good thing

>get me the harrow audience

It's a comic book movie

If the part ,"No narrative flow" is true, they really have got themselves the trouble in their hand. It's the stand alone film. How much credibility do ya think this so-called "inside story" would have ???

Post your Evans.

>There aren't any disney shills on Sup Forums they said

There are like 2-3 DC bashing threads on Sup Forums 24/7

>It's worse than the abysmal trailers have let on

kek. Glorious. Another DC-aster incoming.

Which 3rd world shit hole are you posting from?

If Sup Forums hates capeshit so much why do they always talk about
Checkmate plebs

Kek (笑´・艸・) Working the comic store makes the insider as well, ehhhh !?

>I don't think people criticised BvS for being hard to follow or understand

They did.

>Man of Steel was shit
>BvS was shit
>Suicide Squad was shit
>Wonder Woman will also be shit
no surprises here

Yes, in the sense that it is based on comic book stories characters and tries to translate them into film. Films have clear linear narrative structures and BvS struggles with the concept at times

don't try to tell me it's some elaborate ploy purposively used by 'based' snyder in order to pay homage to the comic book medium

It's a podcast
Where the person said a friend told them
About a film that probably hasn't been edited yet

The movie is probably bad (it's based on a comic book) but the sources credibility is zero

They didn't understand how a movie with Superman and Batman could be so bad.

It's a movie. You watch it. And even it was made comic book style, the writing was bad. There's no excuse.

How can they be continuously fucking up so badly?

Can they seriously not identify the problems with their garbage films?

Time to scrap it and start over.

>films have

Stopped reading right there

No, they didn't understand character's motivations, what most the scenes were about, what was happening and so on.

in short it doesnt fucking make sense, the editing is terrible, the characters are terrible and their motivations are weak as fuck only DCucks defend that movie

great argument

You showed him

yeah, it's not like there are repeating marvel hate threads on here daily

It goes both ways. Sup Forums is 90% capeshitposting period.

>How can they be continuously fucking up so badly?

>WB executive meddling
>Not caring about the source material like Marvel does
>Zack Snyder

No, people are just stupid. There wasn't much action and not enough exposition.

Boy, I sure miss the seventies...

lol the fuck the motives were clear as day stop making shit up. the movie handfed you everything

>films have rules they must follow

I bet you like when YouTube reviewers point out plot holes

>there's literally no way for the filmmakers and studio who have millions of dollars invested to know how well the movie production is coming along. They have to wait for the first rough edited version before knowing there are any problems whatsoever.

more like
>films need to be good
plot holes aren't good. they're one of the most objective signs of bad writing.

>How can they be continuously fucking up so badly?
>Can they seriously not identify the problems with their garbage films?
Zack Snyder is one of the problems, strong visuals but dumb as rock he is try hard manlet trying to be a chad artist

the other problem is Warner playing catch up with Marvel and doing shit backwards

Yeah, but people are stupid.

How many threads asking about what Lex's motivations were have we had over the year? How many threads asking why Batman wanted to kill Superman have we had?

dcucks in denial as always
everybody understood the 'motivations', it's just that they were shit and illogical, maybe aside from batman, but the execution was fucking terrible with the martha scene

>story
Pretty fucking stupid and pointless overall.

>plot
A complete mess. Pacing?What's that? Jumping around every 5 minutes for the first half an hour. Editing is completely shot. We go from one area to the next with little to no transition at times. Theatrical is filled with plot holes.

>characters
Superman's motives don't matter, Lex forces him to fight Batman. Batman's motives don't matter, Superman's mother shares his mother's name. No arcs for any characters.

>B-batman had an arc!
Did he? He killed thugs right after the martha twist, so that wasn't it. You could say he had an arc at the very end of the movie, but offscreen doesn't count.

Lex is probably one of the worst acted characters in a blockbuster this entire year.

>cinematography
Would be decent if Snyder didn't shove Jesus imagery down your throat every 5 seconds.

>score
Decent. Nothing memorable or great. Wonder Woman's theme is cheesy.

>action
Decent. Actual fight vs. the two heroes is pretty dull and short for the hour+ build up. Very underwhelming. Warehouse scene is the best fight without question. It was great. Everything with Doomsday was worse than. Attack of the Clones.

Overall this movie is pretty bad and I'd recommend just watching all the action scenes then moving on.

>everybody understood the 'motivations'

Tell me what was Superman arc in the movie all about. Go on. I dare you.

It's only one thread
you are in a infinity loop

The characters motivations were easy to understand but terrible.
>Batman will not kill ANYONE EVER even if it's someone beyond redemption like the fucking Joker but will try to kill Superman because there's a remote possibility he could maybe turn bad.

k

Why? you are literally supporting the most jew corporation called Disney, you are the liberals of flicks. BvS is the best comic movie ever made, and if you look at the negative reviews, they are stupid as fuck, for the most part.

More people just wanted a stupid nu male quip-esque capeshit movie.

If DC doesnt give this kind of tries, people would just have...Marvel flicks.

You just proved that you didn't understood Batman's motivations.

How comes Lynda Carter at any point in time looks better than Gadot?

The plot literally flew over your head.

Damn pajeet doing work on the smear campaign

Surely it worked on getting shillary into office xD

Gadot, huh
So there's no women with curves and talent in america anymore?

no, synder is a hack director who is just good at visuals

but it's not a comic book, it's a fucking movie.

no, there was half cooked motivations in the characters and stupid pacing.

>misuse of literally
Sign of low intelligence.

The plot is batman fights superman then they team up to fight doomsday. not fucking hard

>waah people don't like my shitty kids flick that Means mean they like the other shitty superhero movie

That's what you sound like, not everyone here is a 15 year old faggot

Why did Lex hate Superman so badly? What did Superman do to him? And how did he know Batman's secret identity?

You literally didn't understood the movie.

>misuses of literally
Sign of low intelligence.

Yes, I did. But the movie sucked.

Oh the irony

Superman had power he'd never be able to acquire and was regarded by the media/people as a god. That was all it took.

It wasn't explained how Lex knew who Batman was. Maybe his Not-Google/Facebook technology helped him. Who knows.

It's irrelevant if you think I understood it or not because that's not the character he's supposed to be and goes against everything we're told about Batman. Batman literally tried to kill someone. That's the exact opposite of his "code"

I like following trends too, user. They make me feel like I'm a part of something. Like I have friends. They help me forget about the loneliness. One of my favourite things to do when someone insults me or says that they don't care about superhero movies is to hit caps lock and type 'DCSHILL' or 'YOU'RE MAD'. For that one, brief moment, I forget I'm me. I forget that I don't have any friends. That I don't have a girlfriend. That no one would really care if I died. That I'm wasting my youth hanging onto the coattails of a company that I have nothing to do with. I can pretend I've accomplished something, and cling to the success of an industry that would not be affected one iota if I set myself on fire and jumped off of a bridge. That's the power of Marvel. That's the magic of Disney. I'm cold.

that's essentially why I didn't like the movie. None of that is established and only the dcucks with the same autism lex had "get it." His whole black and white bullshit about god either being great or good was retarded and forced. Bruce wayne made a better lex.

also
>batman is chasing bad guys through some port or whatever
>they're shooting rockets at him and he's firing back
>superman stops batman and tells him to stop
>lets the humans with military weapons doing fishy things that batman was trying to stop get away
yeah, that makes sense.

You literally didn't.

See DCucks don't even understand their own movie.

You completely missed the part where he's bitter against "false Gods" because his daddy used to hit him. Actually watch the movie you're defending. Lex's motivations were clear and strong enough, though heavily rushed, it's the other two that sucked.

This. They may be owned by the jews at Disney, but Marvel Studios are literally bring run by a bunch of fucking nerds like Feige. Sure, their film making lacks ambition but as far as comic book adaptations go they're decent, and the characters are portrayed faithfully.

I was really hoping that Geoff Johns would save DC films but Wonder Woman is shaping up to be shit. If they haven't given the BvS project to a hack like Snyder they'd be shitting money right now, literally all he needed to do was:
>here's batman
>here's superman
>now they're gonna fight
And there, Marvel gets BTFO and people get an enjoyable flick with the two most iconic comic book characters of all time. But no. Snyder had to try to go all '2deep4u' and he treated the movie like his own pseudointellectual playground.

>being this buttblasted

>Superman had power he'd never be able to acquire and was regarded by the media/people as a god. That was all it took.
but it was never established that he was jealous of it or that he hated him for it. The most you can say the movie is concrete about is that he had daddy issues and took it out on superman.

>the great movie the trailers have led fans to believe it might be.

Then explain to me what I am missing.

>inb4 no I'll let you fumble in ignorance
Emperor's new clothes.

See, you just outed yourself as someone who didn't understood one iota out of the movie.

Batman's arc is precisely about him not being how he used to be and going through a Greek tragedy where he's restored to the Batman we all now, but now perhaps a bit more hopeful overall.

>this entire thread
Why do you "people" people take capeshit so seriously and take part in petty company wars and whine about box office. You faggots have zero investment in the movies. You morons are obsessing over flicks that designed to sell toys and are marketed to kids, you're obsessing over men and women in spandex playing pretend. Is this entire board filled with dumb teenagers and 30+ year old manchild virgins

Except Batman never reverts back to traditional Batman in the movie.

>Is this entire board filled with dumb teenagers and 30+ year old manchild virgins

Yes

>There wasn't much action and not enough exposition
there was too much of it and substance at all, is not even a movie is fucking trailer for 10 more movies

What exactly is it that you think you've accomplished, user?

I see the assblasted shitskin won't reply, too busy shitting in the street or playing with his happy meal toys

>scene with lex
>batman didn't kill him
>batman is back
watch the fucking movie.

>You completely missed the part where he's bitter against "false Gods"

No, i didn't missed it. I just gave user the main reasons he hated Superman. Yeah, there's the fact that Lex see Superman as a faker, because his dad was a fake and himself is a faker, but that's less important. The main goals for going after Superman is to overpower him and expose him.

Nothing, I'm bored and pissing off some random autist.

>tfw the only DC comics movie in recent years with ANY chance of being half decent is a fucking Lego Movie spinoff

>but it was never established that he was jealous of it or that he hated him for it.

The gala scene.

Lex was in jail. Even Batman in this movie doesn't kill people in jail doofus.

>the main reason lex hates false gods is less important
Stop defending a movie you don't even understand. You just ruin actual discussion.

Principal photography ended 6 months agos. Reshoots/pickups happened 2 months ago. At this point, they're probably workprints since the movie has to be ready late May to hit theaters for its June release. The final edit probably won't be until 1 week before sending the film out.

What you want me to explain. Literally ask away.

I'm not pissed off, I was just curious as to why you were acting like you'd won something. I couldn't care less about Wonder Woman. It doesn't look very good.

>Greek tragedy

See, that's why the movie was trash. You don't get to just change established characters and their motivations around because it fits your "vision" better. Batman acted like a fucking idiot and so did Lex. The comic did a much better job.

>Lex was in jail. Even Batman in this movie doesn't kill people in jail doofus.
>movie goes out of his way to show how batman kills people in jail
>your post
>typical retarded DCuck

You said I "literally don't get the plot"

So explain to me what profoundness I am missing.