Why does Sup Forums hate him while Sup Forums and Sup Forums loves him?

Why does Sup Forums hate him while Sup Forums and Sup Forums loves him?

Sup Forums have low iq and are underage
Sup Forums are dumb slavs

mu is legit taken over by sjws/whiteknights/total suckers and I don't even know why. Just try not to post here not knowing who's lurking here these days

this
fuck off soyboy go listen to Kanye bragging about fucking white women

kys redneck

ok cuck boi

Nazis aren't welcome on this board. 99% of artists discussed here would hate your guts.

perfect example here. How did this board get so diluted

Because this is an art board and creative people tend to be left wing. Don't like it, tell your Sup Forumstard kekistani friends to make music that is interesting and isnt horrible synthwave.

Animal Collective are low key white supremacist music.

so creative people and left wingers are whiteknights?

XXXtentacion is for the based and Sup Forums for soyboys confirmed

a lot of them are unironically

politics aside his music is gutter trash
pol likes him cause he said some shit about blacks not being racist or some shit

and you're proudly toting that?

his music sucks and Sup Forums is retarded

Not him but,
Why would an artist's opinion matter in this context? Probably half or more the artists you listen to wouldn't like you at all. It's irrelevant really. You could have at least provided a valid criticism with how political discussion doesn't belong on a music board. That is unless the music is political(explicitly) in nature, which is often the case.

so you're gonna ban people from art because they're not "left wing". Let alone disregard someone's art cause they're a "nazi" whatever that means in your eyes...

Jesus christ! If i couldn't just come over and end your life right now! Where did you all come from?! Why does it seem like there's so many of you today? It's like out of nowhere you had this wave of illogical, hypocritical, spineless people who praise weakness. Where did you all come from??

soyboys getting triggered because Sup Forums supports CHADTENTACION

>Kanye bragging about fucking white women
Kanye doesn't do that. What are you talking about?

Fuck off white supremacist Sup Forumstard

Go back to your shithole

hampton spouse hampton blouse, etc.

umm.....

>Antinazi means left wing
You know that the greatest critique of old school marxist to antifa is that taking part in anti fascism makes you allied of liberals, which are enemy of the working class too?

wait wtf Sup Forums likes x?

politics aside i love particular songs of his (only older shit), bc of how different they were to other stuff. but after his second release from the clink he's pretty much gone to shit, now only releasing whiny emo shit and trap rap with his own vague spin on it

not to mention the fact that seeing all his antics and the way he conducts himself makes it really difficult to root for him. he's just a gigantic cunt, no matter how much he spreads "peace, love and positivity"

No, OP is retarded.

they do retards

Well, it's a pretty well established fact that conservatives are absolute shit at creating and interpreting art.

he's redpilled

>it's a pretty well established fact that conservatives are absolute shit at creating and interpreting art.
no it isn't. you fell for the meme.

>only 56% hands

I can tell you're a limp wristed fuckwit who feels the most powerful he's ever felt when he opposes racism online. Sad!

If in your mind the dispute is between xx and kayne you should really get some fucking taste

Hi im Sup Forums and i dont like him

I wish he'd stop ruining his perfect face with those stupid tats.

t. sixteen year olds that started browsing during the election

>Implying that anyone who has the time to larp being a revolutionary is in the working class

He is seen as controversial and ammoral. Those boards like that stuff because they are like kids acting out

>redneck

Project any harder and we could sell tickets

Sippin tea in yo hood is a great song

MIGHT have something to do with artists having their lives destroyed if they are right of Marx. But of course it doesn't occur to you they have to hide their opinions, this argument of yours is the left wing equivalent of muh dick. Food for thought.

alt-right paranoia is always funny until they shoot up a school

Sup Forums is literally hitler

Yeah dismiss it as paranoia, why bother having an argument right? The right are the paranoid ones, not those who monitor wrongthink on twitter and call others white supremacist for disliking rap. People like you are the reason why there is such a backlash, but you're so far up your own ass that you'll only notice it when you are suffering consequences on a personal level.

Like I said, hilarious
>People like you
I'm making fun of you on the internet, on Sup Forums of all places and you are knotting your panties and blaming me for everything that is frustrating you in your life and linking me to political trend you hate. Why the fuck do you expect sympathy for your paranoid whine on Sup Forums? Oh yes, because it is a hugbox for babies like you these days.

i would die to see your face, what you look like and who you are. I mean what kind of real person writes a comment like this.

I'd be willing to half bet it's a Russian social media fake account, or a secretary typing from a Pentagon think tank

No, Sup Forums is a right-wing board and always has been, subhuman faggots like
Make up a slightly vocal minority, but just like real life are something to be ignored or ridiculed

>Sup Forums is a right wing board

lamayo at dumb fuckers who think everything must revolve around their politics.

Nazis aren't welcome on this board. 99% of artists discussed here would hate your guts.

His music sucks and he beats pregnant women.

>Sup Forums likes him
Who cares?
>Sup Forums likes him
I doubt it.

I don't think it must, I just know it does friend

>Sup Forums
>supporting a degenerate "music making" nigger
kys