Blacks and the NFL attack America

What people need to understand is that this protest isn't a protest at all. It's an attack on our nation by the same gang of social marxists who are always manipulating blacks and radical groups like BLM and Antifa.

This isn't about Trump, this isn't about injustice. This is an attack on AMERICA ITSELF. This is about attacking American pride, American patriotism, American sports and American unity.

All those who have taken the knee are just pawns in a plan designed to destroy our country.

Remember, this all comes from the same people who think nationalism is bad, that being a patriot is wrong and that having borders is a bad thing.

G E O R G E

S O R O S

this

>having that picture saved

So sad.

>watch it is players
*kneels on em*

*Kneels behind you*
Nothing personnel, white boi

Is this another thread where r/the_polnald pretends like they actually care about football and haven't hated it since their crush fucked a football player in high school?

Yes! Accelerate the race war! Goad! Please!

make me faggot.

what a fucking joke. an entire political movement based on conspiracy theories that would be ignored by someone with the intellect of a sea slug. fucking grow up you sad cunts

This copypasta is overbaked.

/pol, did you take your medications this year

>boycotting NFL
>YOU MUST BE INSANE OMG BIGOT

Have you taken YOUR meds?

The one thing I hope comes from all this is that the apolitical middle gets politics injected into everything they enjoy so much so that there is no respite from the constant drum beat.

Forcing "centrists" to pick a side might as well be Sup Forums's mission statement.

>Race war
It's not going to happen, you gigantic faggot. How autistic do you have to be to take a joke post with a meme to be evidence of an impeding race war. Despite what the media would have you believe, the majority of nonwhites don't want to kill all white people.

>being such a fuckup you need to blame braindead blacks for all your problems

>It's an attack on our nation by the same gang of social marxists who are always manipulating blacks and radical groups like BLM and Antifa
>All those who have taken the knee are just pawns in a plan designed to destroy our country.
Sounds like it fits user's image pretty well

oh, hey /pol

can you keep your voice down?

my gf and i just had a lot of sex and she's really tired

send them back to where they came from

That girl is quite ugly

yeah she is white

Ameriburger patriotism is funny as fuck. You guys get fucked every single time, by black flag attacks and shit, but you still believe in your government. Your government must be one of the most rancid government in the entire world, completely overruled by kikes. You deserve all this shit. At least niggers are actually doing something against what they think as wrong.

Can you make this tweet with Sup Forums exchanged for Sup Forums?

Oh boy another thread where Reddit fags pretend everyone that disagrees with them here is Sup Forums.

I just don't understand why the land of the free gets upset over their people exercising their freedom so much.

you're a nutjob

get thee to pol

Sup Forums isn't your safespace fuckstick

ALready have fuck the NFL

It would be extremely painful

Awww look at the triggered snowflake. Fuck off back to Redit.

>when a poor brown person from the 3rd world tells Americans they're doing something wrong

>this is reddit this is memes
You have school in the morning champ

Exactly, every single anti-nationalism, anti-patriotism, anti-American campaign like this is carefully orchestrated by the elites to gradually whittle away every trace of national pride in everyone, until there's no more resistance to joining a worldwide government run by a small handful of people who then have complete control over all 7 billion humans, and there's nowhere left to run to escape their tyranny. And millions of people are happily supporting it.

i dont want political horseshit in sports who gives a fuck about what some 80 iq concussed retard meathead thinks about world affairs? just shut the fuck up and play ball and collect the millions and kill yourself at 50 you faggot. if i want politics i don't go to espn or football, i just want to see people hit each other and play a game not hear your current events speech or see millionaires who can't read getting free degrees act like they're the next malcolm x.

>Being this triggered
Back to Redit faggot.

>Fuck the NFL