Honestly, Deadstar is one of my favourite albums of 2017

Honestly, Deadstar is one of my favourite albums of 2017.

He has the hype factor of Lil Pump without the repetitive annoyance of just repeating the same words over and over again. Everything in the track is performed as if it were a hook, and it beats all the monotonous drivel I hear these days.
Lil Purpp reminds me a lot of KRS-ONE in the fact that every line hits hard, and he keeps the same energy and aggresiveness throughout the track. I feel like a lot of artists just want to make verses that pass the time between hooks.

same

literally whomst?

Do you think albums are only good if they are popular?
Why are you even on this board?

This album is popular dork lol

Your logical process baffle me.
It is irrelevant whether the album actually is or isn't popular. They were asking 'literally whomst' Which I interpreted as them not knowing who lil Purpp is, and implying that they are irrelevant because of that.

that's not what you look like when you're dead, when he's really dead I'll check this out

I know what you meant silly goose

I have autism. please be gentle with me.

Other than fingers blue, this album kind of stinks

I'm addicted to streets love me rn

Thank u OP, your thread convinced me to download it and listen to it right now

honestly, this thread is the most positive experience I have had this week so far.
-OP

>honestly, this thread is the most positive experience I have had this week so far.
loser

Rude

Is it your first day here???

Is he deliberately recreating the GG Allin funeral photo? I don't think I'd like his music but that is a cool idea so I'll give him respect for that

hahahahahahahahah hahah ahah gd1 xs

>everyone else on Sup Forums is a dick so I'll be one too lol
Fucking sheep

Thank you for being a beacon of hope in a really tough time. My relationship is falling apart and she is the only friend I have left.

I agree, it's a great trap album. It's atmospheric and drugged out and purrp definitely knows his strengths.