youtu.be/9XKLdLet6Pk
youtu.be/9HRXjEkFfE8
youtu.be/RmQHWlQpDVY
youtube.com/watch?v=JVoAEErupwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pantera

this dude's fucking cringe

Get Rich or Die Tryin

just imaging being so butthurt and autistic that you start publically challenging haters on the internet to crossbow duels

oooo i'm gonna walk around in the snow with a bat full of nails looking for...well theres nobody out here...getting cold

Is duelling legal?

youtube.com/watch?v=fD7_urpiDaU
this kills you fo sho

Peste Noire is every soyboys favorite black metal band after Burzum.

The soyboy runs away in fear just by listening the first song

yeah, nationalism and proud of being white is a soyboy thing...

I'm a soyboy and i love this

no matter how masculine the music you listen to, you'll never be like the chad pussy slayer that bullied you in highschool.

Neither is tribalism or RPGs, yet both Filosofem and La sanie des siècles get 5/5 from soyboys on rym.

no you don't, liar

I was bullied by ugly and stupid kids

trips of truth

I love these bands.
t. nu-male

>I was bullied by ugly and stupid kids
Sad!

And I was bullied by ugly and stupid girls

soundcloud.com/user-261506521/tracks

>>this

nah they're too problematic

Waylon Jennings

I'm a soyboy and I listen to him

because burzum isn't problematic..

actual ITT: music that thrives in soy

seriously

First two Iron Maiden albums

literally are
>hes proud of things he had no control over

Mmmm, sweetie. The music is good, but I don't support the message. Can you not be a tranny-fucking-asian-bass-player-hiring huwhite nationalist?

Bjork

i'm a tranny & love Famine :3

Ultimately soy

Don't you know my nigga gutta fucking kidnaps kids? Fucks 'em in the ass and throws 'em off of the bridge?

go to tupac for social issues

>famine

Soy as fuck .

Is this soy?

According to all known laws of soylent, there is no known way for a soyboy to listen to Swans. The soyboy, actually fuck it, I don't even find soy memes funny. I'm a little board, I think. I'm gonna start working healthy habits into daily life. Sorry, lads. See you later, friends.

t. soyboy

>mfw I was the bully

You're half right, but you can be proud of things that you had no control over.

yes, listening to music is soy

leather jacket. camo vest.

that is some pro-wrestler dumbass shit

this
I see soyboys literally combust to flames when they hear a self-confident white man singing

>a metalhead thinks he is edgy and cool
>"metal so scary!"

t.soyboy
It's not that metal is scary you stupid fuck, it's because it's ultimate nu-male repellent
>wtf angry white men, racist

nigga I made that post making fun of all the soyboy shit is posted on Sup Forums which I hate

the soyboy does a peepee in his panties and writes a passive-agressive article on the atlantic when he hears this
youtube.com/watch?v=4Kmn_9CILtM

does the soy boy meme stem from the children of struggling dairy farmers?

youtu.be/9XKLdLet6Pk

Killing Joke were prideful

There's still no consensus on Sup Forums concerning industrial/experimental/noise music. Is it soy or not?

youtu.be/9HRXjEkFfE8

it's on a case by case basis

Lou Reed obviously

lou reed was one of the original nu-males. he's what the soyboys aspire to be

idk but swans is soyboy as fuck

ANYWAYS OPEN ROOM FOR THE ULTIMATE SOYBOY KILLER

youtu.be/RmQHWlQpDVY

Couple of feminazis cried about this music video hating minorities but thats about it.

>metal
Lmao nah. Al you DYEL virgins need to jam some Iggy Pop and The Stooges or some hardstyle.

I have never seen a masculine person listening to metal and I'm not even white

I've never understood why soyboys flock to Burzum or Darkthrone, what is it about black metal that appeals to them?

>metal
>DYEL
lmao Iggy Pop is soyboycore as fuck

metal is ultimate soy, OP, especially black

Swans goes far harder than this wankfest of an album with the worst Beatles cover song

t.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Maybe early Swans yeah, but anything past Children Of God is peak soy.

Is that Animal Collective? Fuck yeah dude!

>78524803
>Swans goes far harder than this wankfest of an album with the worst Beatles cover song
OH BOY IT'S A SOY OVERDOSE
I'm pretty sure that the soyboy repeats to himself every day before going out "BE HARD BE STRONG FLEX YOOO MOOOOSEEEEEEEELS" every day before going out so he can cope

>doesn't understand that Burning World is obviously meant to piss off and alienate fans, especially when they were attracting metalfags like Justin Broadrick

Case by case then, lets begin the dumping

>yeah because every metal band in the european scene wasn't transitioning from death doom to gothic metal at the time

>soyboy
youtube.com/watch?v=JVoAEErupwc

found the soy guzzler

>GO GET FUUCKED!!

response

Ya see soy boys like this shit more than anyone. Skinny white dudes with long hair who wear black listen to this shit. The only thing running when you put this album on is your chances at interacting with any female.

linkin park

This. I can't take soyboys seriously when they tell me shit like Swans or Coil is "heavier than metal" LMAO. Even fucking Motley Crue is heavier than that garbage.

not a problem if you have good looks and are charming as fuck ;)

Swans/Coil aren't heavier, but they're more abrasive

pray for it

lol at all these edgelords thinking metal is soy killer. I bet they have never spent time with a drooling unshaven slightly overweight early 20s metal guy. They are pretty much the same thing as a nu male. Absolute degenerate. You want to piss off a soy boy? Play some mainstream shit. Nickelback should do the trick.

t. soyboy

And actually all neofolk, since it's twistedly seen as fascist from soyboy perspective.

you can, but it doesn't make much sense to me

From liberal/clinton soyboys yes, not from edgy commies though

It's not about being proud about things you don't have control over it's about not wanting to dilute/destroy your community, identity and culture. Not accepting cultural suicide in the name of "tolerance", when will you brainlet bugmen learn?