Are you happy that the U.S. government is finally doing something about the 50,000 Irish illegals?

Are you happy that the U.S. government is finally doing something about the 50,000 Irish illegals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADmX9eMEV9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>who was
American education

Ireland is richer than the US and part of Schengen so I don't understand why they would even attempt this.

something something shooting yourself in the foot

Illegal europeans commit less crime than legal mexicans, and illegal mexicans commit less crime than legal somalians.

50,000 is a massive exaggeration according to various things I've read which puts it closer to 10,000, but yeah they should have gone through the proper channels

It's the Central Americans who are illegally immigrating these days, my dude

Illegals are still illegals faggot.

no jobs there think about it irealnd is just a small tax haven country

regards, Ireland pro

>Mr Deasy, who is the Government’s envoy to the US Congress, met immigration experts and researchers in the field during a visit to Washington last month. He was citing research from the Pew Research Center in Washington.

>According to analysis by demographer Jeffrey Passel, one of the foremost experts in the US on immigration and the demography of specific ethnic groups, the number of unauthorised Irish immigrants living in the US between 2005 and 2015 was in the range of 10,000-15,000.

regards, butthurt Londonderry

It's true, though. Especially for higher wages.

The official estimate from the federal government is still 50,000.

youtube.com/watch?v=ADmX9eMEV9U

Papist scum finally getting whats what

ok, they're wrong though

Just lower your corporation tax bro. It's not that hard :^)

GOOD

most of the illegals ive met have unironically been brits and scots who overstay their visas and live in toronto.

The IRA killed your uncle haha

Why exactly do liberals in USA bitch about deporting illegals?
If the immigration laws are too harsh, they should be changed, but ignoring current laws is no viable solution

Liberals see Mexicans as votes.

They'll screw the whole country over if they think it helps them win elections. Such patriots.