Am I just drunk or is there some kind of weird commonality between these three countries?

Am I just drunk or is there some kind of weird commonality between these three countries?

i think indigenous mexicans can look alike us and we both love spicy foods

but irish don't

they're all the worse half of a union?

I can see love of drunkeness, womanizing and violence as common points with Ireland apart from religion and some very unlucky history. Not sure about Korea tho, are they the Asian equivalent?

WHAT THE FUCK DOES KOREA HAVE TO DO WITH IT

The three of us are the unspoken heroes of the world. Without us,whiteboys wouldn't enjoy half the privileges they have today. Think about it.

They all like spicy food? I know Mexicans and Koreans do, not sure about Irish

>both love spicy foods
Yea in LA, koreans there have been taking some mexican food and combining it with korean food.

All of them are countries that another country made its bitch.

Fixed, now has sense

I'd agree with this

People here really like Mexican beer. Don't know much about SK but there's a lad from there that sometimes posts in the /éire/ general.

It's called "small country complex" or something. also add Poland

Koreans are often called "the Irish people of East Asia". Similar histories, temperament, etc.

Those are 3 nations which are inferior to their northern neighbors.

I WIN.

Japan and UK is similar:
both are islands nation, eat fish, drink tea, have bad teeth, were great empire, both of us have annoying little neighbors who claim we stole their land and never give them back.

Both drive the same

The big difference is the UK didn't get nuked during WW2 like it should have.

Don't Koreans have high IQ though?

High IQ in Korea comes with a price: bad/offensive social skills.

I think your cunt wasn't so complex as today if not placed between China and Japan.

this desu.

All three are a little trashy, have conservative cultures, stand in the shadow of a more powerful country (inferiority complex), are secretly weebs

>People here really like Mexican beer.
I can't understand it.

What was that african country that had the same flag as ireland?

All three are famous for their weird snake gods

Ivory Coast