Pulimeme

Our sports media is starting to talk about him, which means he's not a meme.
How will the world handle an american Ballon d'Or?

welcome to liverpool

he just needs one meme dribbling goal tommorow and he will literally be messi

If he has an outstanding performance against Halal in the upcoming CL game he will unironically be hyped.

>Figo
He's going to Barca though. Tsu will ruin him and his potential.

Is he kneeling?

He'll probably go to the EPL.

>american elite soccer player
but hes not even black

>Our sports media is starting to talk about him, which means he's not a meme.
How?

Blacks busy bending the knee in nfl

The rise of our own Neymar

>Dembele goes to Barca, paving the way for Pulisic to wear the number 7 at Dortmund
>instead it goes to pacey english nig #373
EXPOSED

Dortmund literally dont care about the numbers. Obamayang wears the 17 and Weigl the 33 despite those two being some of their most important players.

I know, I'm just trying to distract myself from the fact that the future GOAT is an american

It's okay, I heard Sancho is a good prospect and Rashford is pretty gud.

it's hard to say because england has so many prospects like that and most of them peak at 20-21, becoming just good enough to start in the premier league but no better.
probably something to do with the fact that english youth coaches like to promote the most physically developed kids for their age instead of focusing more on coaching tactics, skills, etc.

We could have a team of world-class players and still be shit. Part of the reason the US does so well is because no-one gives a fuck about the sport or expects the NT to do well. It doesn't help that the English squad consists of choke artists and hype jobs

It's the only sport we play and watch.

#22 kind of became the designated "young white US talent" number because of Pulisic, Ethan Horvath and Emerson Hyndman both wear it for their respective clubs.

I.... did not know that. Interesting.

Sancho is an amazing talent

>mas em miúdo o pai chamava-lhe Figo

isso soa a pedo

He looks like he is kneeling desu

He won't kneel. Trump is watching the game with Barron. He will tweet about Puligoats hattrick and he will invited in the white house to receive the medal of American Freedom®.

this tbqh

All he needs is a slight slip from Marcelo and chips the goalie one on one

>"PULISIC SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYS REAL MADRID IN MESSI-ESQUE PERFORMANCE"

I don't think Barron gets to spend more than 2 minutes a day with his father. Sad! :(

OMG, PLEASE COME TO BEŞIKTAŞ

>pulisic shines at dortmund but when he was a little boy his father called him a fig and ate him accordingly
what did they mean by this?

too bad he will start warming bench

Marcelol isnt playing.

>pedosic

>Now you remember Carlos Vela, a literaly who in Spain playing is Real Sociedad, and all mexicans in Sup Forums talking about him and how he was the GOAT.
This fashion will pass.

that's normal for boys that age

Pulisič is Croat though, these guys age very well like good wines, unlike Mexicans who age like cooked tacos.

do you guys have tacos over there?
are there mexican immigrants who make them in hole-in-the-wall restaurants or on the streets?

who?

Literally literally who

Solid mid table Prem players in 5 years. Neither will match Pulisic but they both can be decent.

We have "old el paso" products. Pretty bad 2bh, looks like a big curved hard chip
Tacos aren't really popular, I don't think I ever seen one anywhere, and I worked in Paris

They're talking about him because his favorite player is Figo

Club Brugge starting keeper and Bournemouth midfielder, respectively
Hyndman hasn't actually played a PL match, but went on loan at Rangers last season and was their best attacker despite playing central-mid