Catalonia referendum when?

Catalonia flags on Sup Forums when?

The day the mastermind of 3/11 is arrested

Catalonia is the worst part of Spain, fucking leftists and anarchists. Maybe Spain would be better and more ring-wing without you.

Shut up kid

Don't forget you are here forever

Una grande libre

Sounds like a similar situation to UK and Scotland.

But Catalonia IS Spain.

I'm more interested in an independent Basque
only proto-Europeans left

NEVER YOU FAGGOT BARCELONA IS RIGHTFULL CASTELLIAN CLAY THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT CUBAN/PUERTO RICO RIP OF FLAG LOOMS LIKE A JESTERS SHIT PAPER

t. Ricardo in amrica

Poor Catalans forced to tank the rest of Spain's shitty economy and laziness.

Viva Barcelona.

Arriba España

Free Occitania when?

I mean really, aren't Castilians just moor-fucked basques anyway?

>what is Madrid
Barcelona may look pretty but if liberated it's just a bunch of gypsies speaking gibberish

First get 2/3 of the parliament
Then change the Constitution
Referendum in all Spain and get 2/3 of the votes
Then vote in the local referendum in each province

If you dare to do an illegal referendum, we are going to bomb the shit out of you

The majority want freedom.

Rest of Spain should stop leeching their economy.

Very soon I hope

>leeching
what the fuck do you think is going on in catalonia the only thing keeping them together are castilians

Basque here, NO YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS

The myth of Catalonia paying the bills must go. They cost Spain money. Just recently that received emergency funds to prevent bankruptcy.

If a referendum was held for the entire country, most Spaniards would gladly kick them out at this point.

I'd sign up for free occitania but the parisian frogs cucked them beyond the recognizable. Southern france is still mostly bro tier though

Then let them go, they want it.

>Britbongs let Scots vote.
>Scots vote to STAY
>Scots get dragged out of EU
>Meanwhile, the Spanish """right""" fuels hatred towards Catalans while the Catalan industrialists rub their hands and do the same.
We could have solved this decades ago, but an incompetent government allowed this to happen. Most of us would rather have a decent government, but we can't have this either because the only party who doesn't support EU is literally Sweden.
Oh, and do not forget.
>Main Catalan parties want to leave Spain
>Are pro EU remain
This should give you all an idea of why leaving would be a mistake.

Catalonia are the jews of Spain, no-integrated leftist pieces of shit that only care about them shekels. Hopefully you'll fuck off some day, only then will Spain be great again

You guys should in union with Spain.

we don't, really, but the propaganda has been going so strong the masses think they are made of better stock than any other people in the peninsula. literally nazi tier propaganda here(+ we wuz kangs).

please use a proxy if you are going to pretend you are retarded, you make the rest of us look bad

When PP lose.

Catalonia flags on Sup Forums when?
When you get the nation status.

I think that you could have a shot with this EU crisis and other countries leaving the ship, so, good luck.

>propaganda

Yeah ofc. Catalonia share nothing with Spaniards why they have to keep paying the bills of the rest autonomous communities?

Aslo take a look at pic related

Basque here, no hope left for us m8. We already destroyed ourselves, we out-swedened you.
The causes: immigration and sjw-ism infiltrating everything. This is a shitshow, and economic autonomy is the only thing keeping this place above literally spain-tier.

Didn't Puerto Rico stole the Cuban flag design?

>the propaganda has been going so strong the masses think they are made of better stock than any other people in the peninsula

Catacuck here. When I visit the rest of Spain I often find people who think we are some sort of "holier than thou" hipster libtards who kill babies whose name isn't Jordi. That's exactly the kind attitude that makes Catalans feel alienated from the rest of Spain.
It's simple: people are gullible and propaganda goes both ways, so the saltier any of the sides gets, the more independentists will be made.

Still, I'm convinced the only Catalans that truly want independence are less than 30%, but after all we've been through I wouldn't be surprised if 60% voted to leave because there's no end in sight to the current situation in Spain and we're being cucked into oblivion while our government pretends to be strong. I sure as hell would vote for a brand new start, which is what the majority here thinks when the referendum is mentioned.

I'd gladly press the reboot button for Spain. That includes deleting the Americanesque SJW infiltration in Catalonia.

>Canary Island arent the worst
Nice

>we
>manolo talking about propaganda

Gora Euskal Herria

>implying I'm not a catalan user from an old catalan burgeoisie family

I talk from experience you fucking moor and ever since I was a kid the local govt has been pushing all sorts of lies about catalonia people literally think they are better than castillians and fucking despise andalusians with a passion.
They think our language is somehow glorious and beautiful and has nothing to do with spanish.

Half the people here aren't even catalan, we are full of shitskins like you and castillian immigrants, so we can't even say we are responsible for our "wealth"

Last point: I would consider supporting independence if what awaited wasn't beyond sweden tier sjwtopia

Melilla and Ceuta are the worst.

Thanks for paying my Moroccan brothers' bills.

Catalonia share nothing with the rest of Spain. Why keep them locked.

And beyond that, why not give 80% of the Catalans what they want? isn't this what democracy and self-determination is?

I pretty much agree with what you said. I said, propaganda goes both ways and the core of independentism feeds on salt.

>I often find people who think we are some sort of "holier than thou" hipster libtards who kill babies whose name isn't Jordi.
Consider the following:

>The kind of Catalan that speaks Catalan in a group of people outside Cataluña and there are people in that group who doesn't understand shit (like from 4 or 5 people, 2 don't speak it) exists
>People like Piqué say shit on Twitter about Spain and have their heads way up their asses
>And remember the shitstorm independentists made about the esteladas during "La copa del rey" because of muh free speech (while booing the Spanish flag when it showed up that time in Barcelona)

When one takes in mind that type of events or circumstances, once cannot help but think SOME (I hope is not a significant percentage) believe themselves as "holier than those Castillian peasants".

gora indeed

>but think SOME (I hope is not a significant percentage) believe themselves as "holier than those Castillian peasants".

it is very significant because its the narrative of the local political caste. In most cases its not genuine hate, but truly believing "i'm special because I'm catalan"

Barcelona is literally London.

I hate that, I'm from Galicia and have a similar narrative by the lefty parties like BNG or even Pode- I mean, Mareas (toned down in comparison tho).

With regionals you can already get Catalonia flags :^)