National Anthem

You don't have to respect the president but you should respect the flag.

Only watching the GOAT but not watching anything else.

WTF is going on?!?

The flag doesn't give a shit.

First amendment, dawg. Anyways, stop being triggered and it will go away

Just gotta reappropriate the kneeling to mean they are praying for the flag and anthem ;^)

>caring about a flag

kek

they could wipe their ass with it for all i care

"Your rights stop where my feelings start"

-t. alt right faggots

triggered cuck alert

>being such a snowflake that you get buttblasted when someone near you doesn't worship a piece of cloth

>white man calls hundreds of swole black men sons of bitches from 3000 miles away

Classy president.

>it's ok to stop prayer and awareness for cancer and dead cops though!

-t. a fucking leaf

sorry he doesn't worship Jamal like you do, cucky

Yea i guess there arent any football players named Putin yet, silly me

Look again

follow da new NFL rules

>boss i want to protest at work!
>no
>FASCISMMMMM!

how about the NFL start paying a level salary to every player. just take what the team pays total and divide by the #of players.

I feel the inequality on nfl teams really separates the locker room and even the country.

remember saint Colin, hopefully they let him back into da league

this will be a case study of how to destroy your brand

Stay in school champ

you didn't care about the flag until the armed forces started paying money for you to notice their recruitment propaganda

You are more than welcome to go on strike. But without a union you will be out a job

where do you think I learned my ideals, Einstein

The problem is the bosses aren't saying that and you should be able to express opinions at work and not be fired for them. It's not really fascism, more totalitarianism. You'd make a perfect commissar.

even in high school we played the anthem before games

yeah it turns out we really dont have free speech (especially at work)

YVAN EHT NIOJ

you can certainly protest without going on strike

does defacing the flag in this way bother you too? or is it only when certain people display disrespect?

Communist

Lol did your grandpa send you that on Facebook?

that flag bothers tons of people

Thinking the players are protesting the flag is like thinking Rosa Parks was protesting public transportation

no one cares about your leaps in logic buddy, people got fined for putting NEVER FORGET on their shoes on a 9/11 anniversary. have fun with your dying sport, oh and 8 years of Trump lmao

>cheering for niggers who hate you

It won't go away, its going to get a lot worse.

did you reply to the wrong post? this doesn't address anything in mine..

Why do they deserve my respect?

Actually heard a hick at walmart scream at somebody with a flag like that on their car

>acting stupid

its a bold strategy cotton, lets see if it pays off

Reminder Military pays NFL to do the Anthem so easiest thing to do is stop it all

>I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color
Nah not the flag. Just America itself.

triggered little bitches

nobody is saying they do

thinking there's a police brutality problem and not a black crime problem is like thinking the civil war was fought over state's rights

>kneel because [insert politics here]
>play anyway for the million dollar check
>not refusing to play which would send a more powerful message

Am I missing something here?

I'm so tired of bullshit. I am a military veteran and I do not feel disrespected by anyone's decision to sit, stand or kneel during the National Anthem. I respect their right to express themselves and protest as they see fit as long as it does no harm to people or property. If we don't respect and honor their rights, what the hell was I fighting for in the first place?

That rule applies to an actual flag, not Flag patterns.

may not easy for ratings or ticket sales

Ok then stop complaining about us complaining

What are they kneeling about anyway

The country that they are directly protesting and calling a big racist murderous nation

It means the flag literally
>The
>Flag

I respect their right to do it. I just think their reasons for doing so are baseless and suspect they really just hate America. So I exercise my right to call them out for what they really are.

post proof

why did that stupid dementia ridden orange fat fuck even bring it up? doesn't he have better things to do?

i fucking hate how he's turning everything political, kaepernick was easy to ignore. god i hope that dementia ridden oompaloompa fucking strokes out and dies soon

doesn't the flag code also specify that a flag is defined as the particular size? therefore the giant tarp thing wouldn't count, and neither would the other examples that retard used like stars and stripes iconography on clothes as the rule is defined specifically as using a flag itself as a clothing item

Thats for an ACTUAL flag though. So tired of seeing shit like this because people think they're so smart with their "ooh gotcha!" moments. The pattern is completely usable. If you stapled a bunch of flags together to make a piece of clothing THEN there would be a problem.

First time muh police brutality this time......... uhhhhh duck frumpf. Its petty shit. Niggas are petty

Because he has delegitimized the kneeling.

They’re not kneeling for killed thugs. They are kneeling against Trump. They’re on the same tier as the miserable leftists who were promised that he wouldn’t win.

dude stop this guy is an idiot

Fair enough.

You've already been btfo.

Thanks for your service btw.

The US taxpayer subsidized the NFL with billions of dollars, show some respect you sons of bitches.

People complaining about the protests dont give a fuck about the flag or anthem. They all sit on their couches during it on their phone or stuffing their face with nachos. They just don't like blacks but are too afraid to come out and say it

Unions became the very thing they fought against.

Also, most if not all union workers suck cock and slack.

>all make same wage in said position when you account for seniority

>everyone fucks off and does 1/10th the work but theyre technically "working" so you can't fire them.

t. Fed

I don't see this nig with a 200 ft flag pole

Kids werent "woke" in highschool. And blacks weren't in highschool to stand for the anthem anyways.

So you had a shitty HS football team then?

Why the fuck is taxpayer money going towards NFL? Its a private organization.

dont try to make this into some 4d chess stupidity

he said that just to get the toothless inbred retards at his masturbation rallly in alabama to whoop and hollar and because he's a stubborn jackass he doubled down like he always does

god. fuck him. fuck politics. i hope his 80 year old fatass strokes out and dies soon

truly 4d chess

kneeling is no longer about vague bullshit about cops killing nogs who commit crimes, it's about le big bad man in the White House who hurt a bunch of liberals' feelings

WE DEM BOYZ

>PHILLYQUEERSFAGS KEK

Taxpayer money goes to a lot of shit. Walmart, GE, etc. Lobbying is a powerful tool and is the real overarching problem with government and congress

I went to a highschool, not a youth prison.

How do you think the military is funded, bake sales?

Why do you need to be so bitter and grim? You’re worse than the alt right, damn.

Sounds like you're still bitter your school got btfo by the team that had superior athletes

Why is Sup Forums always right?

>You don't have to respect the president but you should respect the flag.
but the flag is the president hurrrrr liberal protests

Symbolic American iconography like the flag and anthem is one of the few things that I think unite and reminds us we're all on the same team anymore, if nothing else.

It's the one thing that says we're all Americans what with a large country of 50 states, an increasing urban/rural or coastal/middle America divide, and increasingly divisive politics. Paying respect to it hurts no one; you don't need to buy into jingoism or military propaganda to do that much.

Not doing so puts us at risk of forgetting our national and cultural identity and allows Trump, whether you agree with him or not, to divide the country further to secure his base and play into his hands, doing just what he wants.

Protest during the anthem if you want, but I think if you want to actually do something, words speak louder than actions, in this case.

>lyrics of star spangled banner talk about killing freed slaves
>Cleetus why are these niggers disrespecting duh anthem and flag?

Go home Facebook meme, you are lost

im tired of politics

im tired of trannies in wigs and their mutilated genitals

im tired of flyover america trying to pretend that it matters and electing an orange retard

Pol was alright right.

That uncomfortable feeling? Thats Tyrone fucking your daughters. Thats your next promotion being lost to diversity.

It starts with something as small as a kneel. Now we as men lost the one sport we had.

Everyone kneel to multiculturalism. Lrt that uncomfortable feeling pass and kill the feeling with the new rick and morty.

PICKLE RIIICK! YEAHHHH.

Based Trump does it again

With how obsessed Sup Forums is with cuckoldry there's no other way to see it but as projection at this point.

>Now we as men lost the one sport we had.

Lol you never had it.

Do y'all say the pledge when you walk into work? Didn't think so.

I geniunely hope the NFL just ducks this issue entirely and reverts back to pre 2009 and players just come out after the anthem to completely circumvent the issue

Underrated

why cant trump act more like a mature adult instead of being a childish internet troll inciting shit on twitter?

>MUH FLAG

Fucking Americans, it's a piece of cloth, grow the fuck up

this proofs or die faggots

That goat ain't gonna fuck itself ahmed