trashed

thoughts on these hips

MMMMMMMMRRRRPPRPRPRPRPRPRTTTTMMBRAAAOOOOPE

Thoughts on this tootsie?

It's just ink imbedded into skin? :/

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPTHTHTHHTHTT

that's a footsie, m8

This

Was this really considered attractive in the 1890s?

Liking that pit hair

It still is

Not a foot guy but I can still identify that as a top tier foot.

She has no tits

Homosexuality is a sin my friend

So? The hips don't lie

Tits was just nature's substitute for ass once we started walking upright. Ass is still the original sexual indictor

Remind of my gf, ate her ass 20 minutes ago now she schleepin. Sauce me up op

t. low test

Normies out

Everytime I see these old pics I see amputees and deformed freaks, I see this woman and I imagine her without her legs or arms

Neets out

shit tier

Personally, a good pusy let's you taste the wet, and not blood.

Anything under 40% wet is shit tier. (Not bad, but not "good" pusy.)

You want a smooth texture (the longer it's licked, the wetter the pusy), a creamy "clean" taste (meaning it's not sweet, and no other flavors but the pusy... Except sometimes sweat)

You want a slow melt on your tongue. But you should never have to "chew" the pusy. The only bite you should take is from the clit.

Also, once it's gone, it should leave s sort of greasy grool film in your mouth, so you are still tasting it, well after it's gone.

i never understoond what that's supossed to be, a fart? sounds nothing like it, sounds more like clothes being ripped or something

look I'm just gonna be honest here but BRAAPPP posting is fundamentally flawed

look at the space between her ass cheeks vs. the probable location of her balloon knot.

There's no way that that amount of hiney (which is almost all hips, and no hiney to be honest) would have enough intercheek tension to produce a BRRAAAPPP kind of noise.

If she was wearing yoga pants, or significantly fatter in the ass rather than the hips, then maybe. But this hiney is most likely going to produce more PFFTT type air-y farts than loud, BRRRAPPPP-y ones.

I mean just look at the spot where her turdcutter should be. There's guaranteed to be only 1.5-2 inches of skin max there. Definitely not enough to produce any kind of BRRAAPPPP

Also, that is clearly a Papa John's cheese pizza, which is almost certainly composed of pre-partially frozen crust, and chemical cheese substitute. Both of those would combine to be more of a gastric brick than a gas bubble. She's gonna be straining on the toilet later, not leaking out loud wet ass barks.

MAYBE if she was standing up, the fat in her caboose would redistribute downwards enough to provide the necessary crack pressure for a BRRRAPPPP, but right now, you're not getting anything close

I hope this helps.

Doesn't work

way too big, looks vulgar

tushies should be cute and round, but proportional too

saying what it is doesn't make it any less unappealing

I wanna eat that tush

why is her head so big

wow, no pedoing, plz

thank you

looks totally proportionate, 2bh

what the fuck kind of psycho takes these pictures and sexualizes a child

Soft skin. No prominent veins. Toes pointing straight forward. Cute little toenails. What else can you ask for?

no pedo

her mom, stop disrespecting other cultures, this is russian folklore

>what the fuck kind of psycho takes these pictures and sexualizes a child

what year is it sweetie?

>sitting in a chair
>standing on a balcony
>sexualized

pls stop projecting

>projecting

tell it to your psychiatrist, you sicko

that sounded pretty pedo, fham

What about this?

I'd let her sit on my face

>pedocuck having another meltdown because women terrify him
Embarrassing

Hello /ck/

she's american, actually

wew

total tushy kino

>this triggers the redditor

These are nice
Not even pedo

in a nonsexual way

>women trigger the mentally ill autist
Sad!

who's ass is it?

nothing pedo about admiring beauty, user

yeah dude those pictures aren't really sexualized, thats just the type of swim suits these days she isnt doing provocative poses she just looks like a normal kid chilling on a summer day

alright

I'll let you of with just a warning this time