Why do I see so many call us the "aryan" race? Don't they know that there is no "aryan" race?

Why do I see so many call us the "aryan" race? Don't they know that there is no "aryan" race?
We're only part Ra1 if it's Ra1 they mean.

Other urls found in this thread:

familytreedna.com/public/Hungarian_Magyar_Y-DNA_Project?iframe=yresults
exploringlifesmysteries.com/23andme-vs-ancestry-vs-ftdna-vs-geno-2-0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so how does this ra1 people look like then?

In this one it says aryan in the Ra1 group. But slavs have more.

I don't know which traits come from Ra1.

I meant to write R1a of course.

Belarussians, I'd imagine.

Can you Slav squat?

They are the same only the one above is more detailed since it has different subregions for the big countries and has Cyprus and Malta too, Italy seems to be the most diverse country both autosomically and by the Y DNA

I can, actually. HMMM made my neurons run wild.

You took a lot of slaves during the roman empire.

>everyone around us has more Finno-Ugric genes than Hungarians

JUST

This is what the map means picture wise for Norway

Ra1
R a 1
Ar Ay one
Aryan

How the fuck do Italians have more moorish blood than us? The Arabs only occupied sicily and it was for a very short period

AEEEEIIIIII MARIO GONNA FUG ME A MOOR

Slaves. See They took a lot of moors during that period.

HEHE

Why are you retards so obsessed with haplogroups?
Don't you have a life? At least be interested in autosomal dna lmao

Which Italians?
Central Italians and Sardinians have less than you

What is autosomal dna?
I'm OP so it's my fault, I am just curious on my actual question. I see people say aryan all the time when they refer to us or to the "ultimate whites". And this haplogroup map seem relevant to that question.

Oh wait never mind so you're new to genetics
well an Autosomal dna is your whole ethnic make up. it tells you what your genes are. Take pic related as an example.
haplogroups only tell you about who were your ancestors 20.000 or even older years ago. Like you could have R1a as your Y haplogroup yet have like 1% slavic dna.

Hmm makes sense
I was talking about Italians in general, I know that the Italians in the south have some arab ancestry while most in the North don't

this

as far as I understand, haplogroups tell very little of your ancestry

>Like you could have R1a as your Y haplogroup yet have like 1% slavic dna.
I don't get this. How can you have 30% R1a if you are only 1% slavic? Is it because r1a isn't from the slavs?

You have 2% Ugric N1c rather than 0% like these 30 year old maps claim.
I think overall about 6-8% of Hungarians descend from Central Asian men but keep in mind R1b and R1a can be Central Asian too.
familytreedna.com/public/Hungarian_Magyar_Y-DNA_Project?iframe=yresults

You will have to explain this.

I mean, this thing here is way less detailed than the OP-picture. How is this better? I know I am a noob to genetics, but seems to me this tells you almost nothing at all. Barely any info whatsoever.

Kyrgyz have 60%+ R1a haplogroup yet they're mongoloid.
>I don't get this. How can you have 30% R1a if you are only 1% slavic? Is it because r1a isn't from the slavs?
as i mentioned before haplogroups existed before language groups did. They don't tell much about your ancestry, only a small part of your actual ancestry.

R1a in Kyrgyz is Indo-European.

>less detailed
because it only focuses on race
in an even more detailed autosomal dna test, you get results like that.

Ok so you mean to say that haplogroups go too far back for it to make any sense to how you view ethnic groups today?

>Ok so you mean to say that haplogroups go too far back for it to make any sense to how you view ethnic groups today?
yes. this is why no one takes haplogroups seriously anymore.

Yeah it's why people take subclades seriously.
They are so informative it's crazy.

But what about the ancestry.com or 23andme or what it's called do these tests, they say they go back 1000 and 500 years, do they use autosomal? I thought they used haplogroups.

Turks and Southern Italians have exactly the same DNA in this map. Really makes you think.

Haplogroups are only useful to mark ancient migration routes, but they tell you jackshit about your overall genetic makeup.

>do they use autosomal?

Yes.

But now that you good lads have sort of pointed out the difference (I do of course need more thorough reading) it seems to me that haplogroups are more relevant to my original question. Ancient racal groups like what is coined "aryan" and others, when mapping those in a population then haologroups do that for you, am I right?

Except that we don't cluster with S. Italians
>23andme
Well 23andme is a good site to get your rawdna. But it's mostly bullshit. it also uses your autosomal dna yes but i see 23andme as a website that you get your rawdna and put it on gedmatch. Gedmatch is extremely detailed when it comes to ancestry, unless you're some kind of a mestizo of course.

Seems to me that Ancestry.com is the best because they have the largest database. What is the point of using a service with only a small database of people's dna?
This guide says that Family Tree DNA is best, but smallest database (so why bother?)
exploringlifesmysteries.com/23andme-vs-ancestry-vs-ftdna-vs-geno-2-0/

Ottoman empire took control over southern italy. They probably colonized the cities?

Just go with 23andme. The database doesn't matter unless you're looking for distant relatives.

we don't cluster with southern italians as i posted here also Southern Italians are genetically similar to Greeks.

No, 23andme is clearly a bad choice. It's only good if you want some medical answers too.

For just the purpose of heritage info alone, it's basically the worst pick out there.

What does heritage info mean to you? Being 100% Norwegian?
Like the roach said, you can get all the answers from your raw data and since you're paying for it you should.

No I don't even understand the question. Nobody is 100% anything.
I'm talking about the service. It's shit.

Here are the cons of 23andme:
DNA autosomal test more expensive than our top two winners
Doesn’t offer separate, in-depth Y-DNA or mtDNA testing
No genealogical DNA projects available to join on website
Can’t upload raw DNA data from other services
Genealogical community forums are lacking compared to our top two choices
Harder to connect with genetic matches (they must approve sharing contact information, and members say many don’t)

This, get raw data -> gedmatch is probably the most accurate data. All other autosomal definitions in some of these tests are biased or not accurate for some regions.

23andme is good to get your rawdna and medical results. myancestry is not very detailed.
as i said if you want to look up your heritage get your rawdna from 23andme and put it on gedmatch.

>gedmatch
But then you will pay even more for another service?

23andme gives you rawdata, but so does the other services like ancestry. I could just as well go for ancestry and then do what you're saying. am I right?

there's little to no moorish DNA in Italy, definitely less than portugal
nearly all E1b in Italy is E-V13, neolithic and chiefly European
E-M81, the actual moorish one, peaks in portugal when it comes to Europe

gedmatch is free

>[citation needed]
is that why south Italians resemble Myceneans from bronze age Greece the best?

Why Southern Italian DNA is more similar to Turks than to Northern Italian's though?

Ok. Nice. What does gedmatch do that is so unique?

History books? Correct me if I'm wrong but you took a lot of slaves from northern africa and near east. A lot more than you are currently getting unwillingly.

stop shitposting.

because south Italians strongly resemble bronze age Aegean/Anatolian peoples

>History books? Correct me if I'm wrong but you took a lot of slaves from northern africa and near east.
[citation needed]
most of the slaves came from Europe, and moreover their reproductive success was abysmal for the very vast majority of them, especially since it was cheaper to replace them than to let them reproduce til working age

>Ok. Nice. What does gedmatch do that is so unique?

Admixture calculators like pic related. It can perfectly tell you what percent x and y you are. Of course there are many calculators on gedmatch so use all of them to be sure.
It can also tell you what populations you're close to. It also tells you about your admixture

I'll keep this in mind when or if I do one of those dna thingys.

wish i could do that but unfortunately i have no money and 23andme does not ship to Turkey
i'm very curious about my ancestry desu

How is life and personal economy down there anyway? I rarely think about Turkey but you guys are very relevant and filled up to your ears with history. I should think about you more often.

economy is getting worse and i'm not very rich i'd say middle class.

Is 99 euro a lot for a middle class turk?

99 euros= 409 Turkish liras
409 liras is not "a lot". But i can survive on that for 1 month

How much work is normal in order to earn that amount then?

my dad earns like 4000 TL (monthly salary) and my mother also works (she earns like 3000-3500 in one month)
afaik it's the average salary of a part-time worker here.

I see, what is their occupation?

father is an engineer and mom is a teacher.

Alright. Sounds pretty alright. You live at home? How old are you? Are you in school?

>You live at home
yes
>How old are you
>are you in school
yes

Learn history

Who is she? Aлeкcaндpa Бopтич? Are you sure that she does not N?