72 years old

>72 years old
>5 billion net worth

What's his end game?

>hate the rich and want to be an artist
>turns out you have zero artistic ability
>end up creating an industry that makes people insanely rich
>become insanely rich yourself
>no matter what you do, you can't be an artist, but every day you become more and more the thing you hate most

Deserves it.

Continue fucking his chocolate wife.

His face has always made me angry. It's too small or something. Look at how close his hairline gets to his eyebrows. He also has no jawline, just a chin so fat it shouldn't be possible. And he's smart enough to try and hide it with a beard, but it just accentuates his fatness with the two sagging sides of it.

Weirdest face of the weirdest faces. He must be hilarious when he cums bucket when he's high af

Run for President of the United States of America

>barely made more than notch for minecraft
Your lifetime of work worth barely more than some autists project where he stole 90% of the work from other people.
Kind of embarassing. But whatever billions of dollars lmao!

If Trump can do it

When he dies he's gonna pull a Mr. Deeds and leave all his money to the NAACP. Screencap this.

notch only got 1.4 billion

After taxes and expenses?

It's bizarre because he still looks "normal" enough and there's nothing wrong with it that can be attributed to some birth defect or disease or condition. It's just goofy.

And Jesus Christ I don't need to think of George's vinegar strokes and feel bad for every woman who has made his probably short but thick penis pop.

No, initial settlement.

On his death bed for his final words he should declare that all star wars content disney made is not canon

making home videos with

- brendan fraser
- rupert grint
- hayden christensen
- jake lloyd
- jason biggs
- frankie muniz
- steven anthony lawrence
- gillian anderson

and you know what? they're fucking K I N O

Hes already given away most of it.

It was 2.5 billion.

oh right, then 1.4 was after taxes and expenses.

>George's first day as POTUS
>He makes Episode 1 required viewing in high school

That means he's richer than trump
fucking kek

BLURPMF BLERN THE FERG AUT XDDD

To make more experimental films.

trumps pretty low on the billionaire totem pole.

He basically inherited 200m 60 years ago and barely stayed ahead of inflation.

Best timeline

He's already worth more than that. That is only counting cash assets. His stocks are worth over a billion, climbing closer to 2 billion from disney alone, every year.

He'll have somewhere between 50 to 75 billion when he dies.

So what are you guys gonna do when George finally kicks the bucket? I'm probably going to light a candle for him and watch The Phantom Menace on VHS.

Ewoks were a self-insert.

youll shut youre fucking mouth if you know whats good for you

Trump ain't shit. Fite me.

>no creativity

Watch THX or American Graffiti. And his shorts were interesting.
George just got lucky with Star Wars. It was a sci-fi space opera with influence of Kurosawa and old serials as they used old junk to represent the settings they built.

jyou aint shit

fuck you