What happens to her after Rey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jaI1XOB-bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zero chemistry together

What?

That baby looks woke as fuck.
>Why this ugly bitch holding me?

Cmon Hamill you're almost there - work those abs.

She can't act and she is ugly. I don't know what JJ saw in her. It's not like this cunt was riding off the coattails of Game of Thrones.

ep8 is gonna be worse than ep7 if that's possible, isn't it [asked rhetorically]

>luke likes harry potter
/ourguy/ confirmed

She probably gets to pick and choose whatever roles she wants for the rest of her life because she's a white female lead in a Disney Star Wars film.

>coke addiction
>gets fat
>does various voice work
>comes back for inevitable nostalgia-pandering 30 years later in Star Wars Episode 10: The Quest for More Money
>does more coke while crash-dieting
>has stroke and dies

>mfw the entirety of Stars Wars is just the hallucinations of two homeless Crack head.

kek. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Lol but she can't act. Lmao.
Pottery

yeah like the rest of the actors and actresses in star wars

like hayden christensen
or hershlag
or carrie fisher
or mark hamill

star wars isn't the greatest career maker you're making it out to be. hershlag probably has the best career second to ford (who is regretting every minute of his involvement) but daisy while a cute does not have anywhere near the acting ability of hersh

She'll become a coke whore, then spend 30 years gaining weight while running the Star Wars convention circuit, then die at age 60.

darth ovaries and captain crackhead.

with that said i love daisy. daisy a cute.

I hope her success helps bring back the name Daisy. It's a nice name.

She doesn't need to do anything after Rey, shes the main character of the new star wars trilogy.

It doesn't get any better than that.

She made only 100k and a sandwhich for episode vii and spent at least triple that on cocaine from her viii salary

agree.

i dont know why im spoilering this but im getting a doggo in 3 weeks and im calling her daisy the doggo

Is he blatantly copping a feel? Wtf, I love mark hamill now???

I'm more offended that you don't get the reference

Same as Carrie Fisher and Mark Hammil.

my old doggo was named daisy and it was funny because she would like to sleep on a flower bed of daises in our backyard.

fuck now I'm sad just thinking about it

Wrong, he likes that abortion of a play JK Rowling wrote.

I really hate this style of clothes that hipsters/ British chicks wear

oooh sooo cooool fuckin African clothes so cultured

African clothes?

my cat is named daisy. when i took her to the vet they told me it as daisy day cus they had had multiple animals named daisy, including a geriatric dog that was walking out the door as i go there.

Her forehead gets more massive every time I see it. what the fuck

you just know...

She dies from cardiac arrest while on plane flying to L.A. between filming Ep. XI and XII.

Well she is already working on a lot more projects than most of those actors were after Star Wars. Guessing she is well aware she can't just sit back and expect the roles to pour in.

Back to the shellfish factory

Can't be worse than what happened to Fisher.

Keep that impotent rage coming, loser

>implying Nathalie Portman isn't doing well.

This post sounds really pathetic.

>Can't be worse than what happened to Fisher.

getting coked up and fucking harrison ford? She should be so lucky

She was a fucking trainwreck, mate

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
Mark Hamill is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac.
im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Daisy's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and Ridley moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful,Mark's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

>with liam barely able

Lost my boner right here.

Same thing that happened to Hammil. She becomes unfamous and does voice acting.

Other than Black Swan, she hasn't been in any kino since. Hell I can't even remember anything she's done recently at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jaI1XOB-bs

wow episode 8 sounds really cool so far

nice shop

jackie

close up shots are only meant for observant/detailed/emotional scenes where you're supposed to be looking at something. You can't film and entire movie like that. Shit gave me a massive headache.

The point is she doesn't have to anymore. She declined to be on one of those Avenger or Thor movies iirc

>too intelligent to show up in episode 8

Would be perfect for a dubs post

1. She didn't write it
2. He wouldn't have seen and worn the shirt if he didn't like harry potter

Black swan is her only good film and she wasnt even good in it her white swan was cringe and her black swan was only good witb makeup. she's only still acting because of jewish genes.

Who's hitting her with a car?

She goes Liam Neeson's route and starts making tons of movies about killing slavs by the busload.

He's right. African clothes look fucking retarded. Especially on white people. They're designed for poor people.

>British in charge of fashion

me

I'll share with you a big reveal I know about Ep. VIII.

First, let me explain a crucial element from ROTJ before my major Ep. VIII reveal...

Vader's body didn't disappear in ROTJ. Then why does his force ghost appear at the end of ROTJ? Because his spirit was guided by both Yoda and Obi-Wan. There's a flashback scene where we'll first see the force ghost world in Ep. VIII where Yoda and Obi-Wan (cg Alec Guinness) guide the Young Anakin (played by Hayden Christensen) to the light side. They even kid around with Anakin about how he thought all that time that Obi-Wan trained Luke when it was in fact, Yoda who did.

Now that that's out of the way, in Ep. VIII the three Wise Men (Anakin, Yoda and Obi-Wan) also meet with Darth Plagueis the Wise, now The Enlightened who we learn was responsible for Anakin's birth after he was betrayed by the guy you call "Sheev". Since Anakin had the highest midichlorian count, even higher than Plagueis, he also has the ability to create another chosen one to stop Snoke and Kylo Ren and the First Order. Anakin we learn created Rey who also is fatherless when he first learned of the Knights of Ren and Snoke. This is why she has a strong connection with Luke as a father figure she never had in Ep. VIII. And the reason Rey has higher, instinctual powers, more than any other Jedi before her is because of Anakin's idea of copypasting so to speak some of his skills inside Rey's midichlorian count, something that Plagueis could never do. Plagueis could only revive those that are dead not improve yet those who are not yet born.

how can people say she aint cute

nice i like plagueis

>looks woke
What does woke mean in this context?

Wait, so Darth P becomes good?

woke means something Sup Forums poster likes, I hope I helped

Came here to post this

came here to post this

you mean wookie

Aww fuck, a white woman's holdan me and I ain't gettin in that shit son, this some woke as fuck shit, like the man trying to tell me I can't have white pussy, sheeeit.

Look at the Jew in the background laughing at the shekels

1. Gets blacked

2. More realistic option, goes the Natalie Portman route and gets her twat eaten out on screen

worst case scenario she'll have a minor role in movies for years to come

> Yo dude, its the chick from starwars yo!!

dis lil nigguh lookin at lis 40 like dayun

what is he pointing at?

these digits.

oh fuck

He's nowhere near copping a feel you fucking permavirgin.

I think it's a
> things i don't like/understand must come from Africa-episode

>with liam barely able to force it past the knob
almost

Didn't know that, really thankful.

I have never seen this movie and I am confused from the trailer, is it good?

She'll try a couple of serious parts and eventually settle for much less

yes

Very, Portman is a bit bland but Kunis is great

>what JJ saw in her
JJ has no vision so that might explain it

Look at his feet.
MANLETS!
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

If Episode 7 is anything to go by she will probably star in a few more "big" films before everyone (normies) realise she is "wooden".
Episode 8 will bring her back into the starlight no doubt which is a shame.

I can't whether you're talking about her, Mark or Carrie?

Underrated

I don't know what will happen to her, all I can say is I want to have sex with her

receding hair line

>kennedy
>jew
k

>tfw you'll never cum on that forehead

Probably the same thing that happened to everyone in star wars who isn't harrison ford or ewan mcgreggor. A bunch of fucking nothing.

He's supposed to be two inches taller than her so I don't know what going on with that image.

harry potters for fags.

Nothing

Spoken like a true virgin

She got knocked up by a frenchman.

>tfw have a forehead the same size
Is it time for sudoku?