What will replace rap when it dies?

What will replace rap when it dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vr3HwydF6p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only soyboys care about whats trendy

Rap won't die, hip hop will. An amalgamation of R&B/Soul/Funk/HH will take its place. it's already begun

Nice, firstpost includes the word soy

Black-hop
youtu.be/vr3HwydF6p0

the soy meme is absolutely murdering any possibility of actual conversation on this shitty ass fucking site I wish i could physically harm all of you

before that nu-male
before that pleb
etc

EDM.

EDM is basically the Hegelian endpoint of music. In a couple of decades record labels are probably going to have AI advanced enough to just churn out bleep-bloop bangers 24/7 and never have to share profits with real musicians ever again, just have a robot get on stage with a team of backup dancers.

"Pleb" is different. "Pleb" basically means "uncultured idiot" and continues to be used to mean that.

"Soyboy" is more like the descendant of "beta". For some reason Sup Forums really likes to come up with new names for wimpy guys and then forget about them every couple of months.

pleb is totally different and i don’t recall numale being as intense as this

it just screams 'im uncomfortable with my masculinity'
When you hear feminists go on about toxic masculinity this it what they mean lmao

kpop

noise

In your wildest dreams

Trap

You wish OP! As long as I'm alive it will also be.

a lot of hipsters like noise and make noise.
so because hipsters like noise, it'll eventually reach a peak of trendiness and then become mainstream, if timed correctly with the death of rap/hip-hop.

The amount of hipsters that are into noise are totally overshadowed by the vast majority of hipsters who like indie alternative shit

>For some reason Sup Forums really likes to come up with new names for wimpy guys and then forget about them every couple of months.
>For some reason

Projection. Also, a ludicrously short attention span and a determination to cling onto whatever meme on here is trendy. Fun fact: half of the people who force Sup Forums memes onto every other board are former bronies. The other half are just newfags.

>Projection...former bronies
so you must know them all personally

yeah, i know. i guess indie just needs to stop then. i think a lot of people would appreciate it.

Either a blend with pop or EDM/Trap bullshit

Trip Hop will make a comeback and will be the future of music

this

HH?

Any chance of a black metal revival? Those good ole' highschool days where we would go walk in the forest at night with torches being edgy cunts.

>bleep bloop bangers
>surprisingly accurate prediction
The best post this thread will undoubtedly ever see.