ITT: Movies that where too smart for you

ITT: Movies that where too smart for you

I didn't got the message of this movie until I looked it up, I feel kinda ashamed.

What message? That time is just a concept?

Abott is death process

>Wanna make a baby?
Very eloquent indeed

>take grill to go see movie
>wait for inevitable crying and be there to provide reassurance
>have sex afterwards
based villenueve

:(

>lmao hoomans we need your help in 3000 years
here's our language which Allows you to see your own future
Fucking stupid. Sounds like their fucked and their only choice was to see if someone else could solve their problem?
I wanted to like this movie, but it's fucking stupid. I'm sure it will be praised by faux intellectuals attempting to seem smart at some point.

Like who would even remember them after 3000 years. We dont even acknowledge our own history that happened 200 years ago

This movie was written by a chink and is essentially commie/globalist propaganda.
>universal language
>international collaboration
>uniting under one government
Have no one read the tower of babel story? God split us up for a reason.

you shouldn't feel that way

you can't have the experience of everything that you see in movies at your disposal to draw on

sometimes you get it on further reflection or viewings

and sometimes it just comes with age

>hoomans

Please go back to 9gag and never come here again.

There's plenty wrong with the concept of this movie but this isn't it. The aliens could see a deterministic future, it obviously implies that at some point in 3000 years we interact again and end up helping them.

Only international collaboration actually happens in the movie, and there's literally nothing wrong with it.

>It's a 9gag thing
Whatever, I've been here for eleven fucking years. go choke on a garden hose you slope browed mongoloid cunt. It was meant to insult how pathetic the plot was you uneducated swine.

How is it even possible to not understand the "twist" (if you can call it that)? The movie spends its whole second half shoving it in your face

>Like who would even remember them after 3000 years.
Literally everyone, first contact would be a pretty big deal historically and the universal language would lead to a period of hyper-accelerated technological advancement, since we'd be able to access information from our own future.

We still remember good old Pythagoras thousands of years later for teaching us how to measure triangles.

China are also the bad guys.

Inherent Vice

it's an anti-abortionist movie, implying that a life is sacred before even being conceived

why wouldn't she adopt a kid instead of making one that's going to suffer and die

Never thought of it that way. Bitch even knew the husband would leave her for not telling him. Bitch took advantage of him before he had a chance to learn the language.
That's fucked up.

Louise lives in a deterministic universe so she always has a child and can't do anything to stop it, gaining a non-linear perception of time would be like having your consciousness transported to the very end of your life and experiencing the in-between as flashbacks while you're dying, to you it has all already happened.

Question:

Seeing the future implies being able to see beyond your lifespan? Or is it locked to the the things you will experience while you're alive and until the day you die?
Because, if the later is true, can Heptapodes live for thousands of years to be able to know they will need the help of humankind in the future?

Time is a flat circle

what happened if the chinks and russian attack them? will they retaliate?

they never would have come in the first place.