Any kino about the positive side of pedosexuality?

Any kino about the positive side of pedosexuality?

youtube.com/watch?v=mOArMwhJz-8

>the Christians were right about the gay slippery slope

If we can let children decide what gender they want to be when can let them decide who to have sex with.

>tfw not mentally ill and not sexually attracted to children

>the tolerant left

Sounds like a good dad

Why do you think Caesar banned the gays once he took over? Once they reach critical mass they stop infiltrating and subverting and try to normalizing predation of kids.

Honestly I would've thought they'd push for incest and beastiality first.

My guess is trans being such an easy fight and pizzagate forcing their hand lead to this.

Half the people supporting this are insane liberals, half are conservatives who are taking this shit to absurdism levels to destroy the entire argument.

Why are mental disorders not considered mental disorders if they're sexual?

finally Sup Forums wins

Leon

Different from interracial advocates in 1955, gay advocates in 1995, and trans advocates in 2005 because?...

I'm not saying it ends up exactly like those, it's possible we are reaching biological limits of tolerating this degenerate shit, but the mechanism and forces pushing it are very very similar.

Because there is a difference between two consenting adults and an adult with a child.

>Ancient Greeks did it
How do you refute this?

Is there? If the child can take a test to show maturity and an understanding of the consequences why not let them?

>the SJWs finally went full retard
Wew, what a time to be alive. I swear some user made a joke one time about this exact situation.
Why are lefties so ass backwards when it comes to including their own?

the difference is that there isn't a pedo-rights movement. Even OP trying to bait couldn't find anything better than some twitter posts and a fucking VICE article. they're a fringe of a fringe that has 0 support. It's just that the internet has made it possible for any retarded to get heard and people looking for proof of degeneracy will blow it out of proportion

Because they don't call themselves Liberals anymore because they aren't, they are now Progressives. And the definition of a Progressive is "someone who will always think that what we have is never good enough".

It doesn't matter how hard you try, they will always find a way to say you could have done better.

>Muslims worship a literal pedophile

??? HOW I DO ANSWER THIS BROS

Let me be clear. I'm not saying it's a good thing.

I'm saying the movement to continuously tack new letters onto LGBTQP is driven by a craven political compulsion to fight and push boundaries rather than well thought out plans to improve society.

In that sense it's arbitrary whether pedosexuality, transpecies love, or genetic sexual attraction becomes the next hot buzzword.

Five years ago, people would've fucking crucified this guy. What happened? Where did we go so wrong?

What did Moses mean by that

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18

We learned to be tolerant and more evolved.

When you started touching yourself.

based dad

/thread

really makes you think

people still crucify these people, retard. You can search for the guy in the OP online and there's nothing because he's deleted his twitter and set his shit to private. His "organization" never even had a website.

It's just mentally ill retards on twitter making noise and Sup Forumstards looking for proof of le evil liberal degeneracy blowing it out of proportion

It's just a collage of random tweets and a few articles. I'm sure the vast majority of people are against this. Stop getting so triggered by bullshit you read on the Internet.

Didn't Caesar earn himself a fleet from some Eastern king by acting like a cat and letting said king bugger him?

this
you can go on twitter, type in 3 keywords, and find 50 people who believe literally anything. It's not proof that it's suddenly socially acceptable or a major growing movement

Was Moses a kid diddler?