ITT: Give 1 (one) valid reason why you hate Kanye

ITT: Give 1 (one) valid reason why you hate Kanye

>He's untalented
Even if you think he's a trash rapper. He's still a great producer.
>His ego
It's perfectly justified
>He's black
Yet he's also much smarter and more talented than you
>His political views
As stated. He's much smarter than you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwN6dPNXklg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of those, and on top of that his retarded subhuman fanbase are why I hate him
blow your brains out pls thank you

He's not untalented. And him being black is not a valid critisism when he is also more intelligent than you are

user stop. Kanye is my favorite """"musician"""", and I don't care what anyone says. Call me soy, call me normie, call me fag, his music helped me in a dark time, and even after listening to over a thousand albums, of different genres from different countries, my top 3 are all Kanye albums.
I don't care if he's "untalented" or "overrated" I'll still like him the most, because that's how I feel. I don't need an explanation to say what I like and don't like, and my enjoyment is something nobody can take from me.

>mmmmmm yummy conway dick mmmmm

Not an argument

>He's much smarter than you
I’m white tho, the avg nigger iq is like 60. Can you name 10 black scientists? I can name 100 white scientists.

Nob ab arbubmegbd :D DD

this. There's few rappers that have the charm of Kanye

youtube.com/watch?v=nwN6dPNXklg
He have no sense of shame.

what like, off the top of your head or just in general?

>ego being justified ever

stopped reading there, you're an idiot

He's inconsistent as all hell.
When you have skill but waste it on bad albums then there's not much to respect there.
(Also see: Eminem)

It would be a pinnacle of humanity if every single album of his were deleted off the face of the Earth. Ironic how Sup Forums shuns normies for their shit taste in music, yet gravitates and worships the most normie rapper of all time. I just find it so disenchanting how since the entire inception of this site, people have criticized bands, musicians and artists for being terrible, derivative and "normie garbage" and shunned other people who were so passionate about their favorite bands as retards with shit taste. But when Kanye, a barely above average rapper makes some maximalist gimmick album, Sup Forumstants fawn over Kanye's mediocre lyrics splattered over 90 ocarinas of elegies and violent violins that penetrate the snails living in the roofs of my ears. Why does Sup Forums even care about such a terrible artist? There's nothing unique or esoteric about Kanye. He can't conjure huts from the whiskers of trolls. He can't write hieroglyphics out of water and transform them into clothes. He can't levitate a lamp and dribble it as if it were a basketball. He's just a boring person who tries to act like an artist in order to feel special about his boring life. Unfortunately, he fails miserably, because he comes off as a narcissistic, vile human being with no sense of kindness nor decency.

thanks for your statistics idiot. But just because the average black person is dumber than you doesn't mean Kanye is

damn u really got him

I hate the fact he tries to rap. Just stick to production! His flow, lyrics and delivery suck!

lol at how you care about an artist's fanbase

Come on, defend this OP. He's a great musician but an abysmal lyricist

How are blacks supposed to be scientists when they're institutionalized?

His lyrics make me cringe and it's hard not to cringe when he talks. He also thinks he's clever for shunning a proper education and is constantly coming to profundities that a lot of us came to in middle school.
He is creative and does his own thing and I think that's really respectable.. but then he goes and again speaks publicly about something before he's informed on it at all. Doesn't learn his lesson. I can't stand to hear people with big opinions on subjects they know little of. Smarter people understand how much they DON'T know. It's the Dunning Kruger effect, Kanye is a perfect example of it.
He's clearly on the spectrum and thinks outside the box quite a bit, and that mixed with his self praise is mistaken for genius by the average person.

Global Rule 3

i find his production to be quite overstimulating to my palette. because of this, it’s hard to relisten to him.

this board has loved him for years except for a minority of shitposters who call him a dumb nig/talentless hack
bet you just discovered the wrong generation meme and hiphopheads
back to blebbit

>hundreds of writers and producers making the music for him yet it still comes out mediocre
>worst fanbase by far

I KEEP IT 300 LIKE THE ROMANS

His music means nothing to me. Also, I don't hate him, I just don't care about him. He's just some guy from a kind of music I don't listen to.

I used to hate Kanye just because he was a popular hip hop artist with an ego and I'm not really into hip hop. I listened to MBDTF and didn't see the appeal, but after hearing Yeezus I've gained some respect for him as an artist.

He only really has two good albums. The rest is overrated trash

>married to a literal whore
>shit nigspeak music
>god complex
>abysmal clothing line
>only house to extensively water their lawn during a drought
>stereotypical "who gives a shit" millionaire attitude
There's 6.

he's a cunt and he uses decades old techniques but because he's a rapper people (other cunts) think he's innovative

>Smarter people understand how much they DON'T know. It's the Dunning Kruger effect

Couldn’t afford a car so she named her daughter Alexus

Mayonnaise colored Benz I push miracle whips

African American Express

Sup Forums wouldnt hate kanye if they actually listened to kanye

saint pablo would be a track they like

fuck you dickbreath also copypasta is a really stupid username what does that even mean

>100 white scientists
Probably 80% Ashkenazi dumb goy

There's a kanye song for every ideology, lefties enjoy All Falls Down, I Heard 'Em Say, Gorgeous, Diamonds From Sierra Leone, Crack Music, New Slaves (prob West in his most left wing state of mind), and black libertarians would like his songs about being a self made man with money for example.

because I do not think his music is very good.

but user, i don't hate kanye

His overblown confidence tricks people into thinking he's really that great. Can't imagine anyone too intelligent would actually marry and procreate with Kim Kardashian. Would've been a smart move to date her and have some Kardashisn drama but he actually has a kid with the woman wtf? He's not all bad though he's just not a genius.