SPOTIFY STOP FUCKING UP MY LAST FM TAGS WITH YOUR REMASTERS RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SPOTIFY STOP FUCKING UP MY LAST FM TAGS WITH YOUR REMASTERS RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/topics/how-can-i-merge-two-albums?topic-reply-list[settings][filter_by]=all&topic-reply-list[settings][reply_id]=19349509#reply_19349509
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iktfb.

what's worse is when it uses your local files without your permission and plays them instead of whatever you chose to play just because the tags are similar.

>using Last.fm
Can't you just listen to music for the purpose of hearing the music?

>streaming
xD

>last.fm
>spotify

How to spot a pleb 101

sage

>spotifyplebs

Haha yes, REAL men use TIdal, right friends?

Spotify is amazing for classical and obscure traditional music. You're the pleb, buddy.

>LE USING LAST.FM XD
You people literally have no arguments against having a database of what you listened to through the years. None. Also OP you're a faggot for caring about the tags so much.

>steams music
>still uses last.fm
end it right now

i downbload music like its 2007 still

Imagine not torrenting your music

404 argument not found

Why does Apple music assume I would ever want to hear the deluxe remaster of anything at any point in time

>uses a streaming service instead of curating your own library
>get mad when the tags aren't how you like them
gosh how could this ever be avoided

most patrician streaming service coming through

>modded premium app is no longer working
just fuck my shit up familia
their playlist are garbage, the main reason I used Spotify was for new music discovery

There's literally no reason not to torrent all your music.

Nah people who aren't retarded download music to ensure the best quality, tagging and music availability.

can't wait to download my favorite album that has 0 seeders

Best part about this is that it also takes the YouTube ads away, the most patrician

If you're only looking for music on thepiratebay then you're fucking up. rutracker and slsk has literally everything you could want.

>not self-hosting your own spotify

this attempt to seek validation from strangers is pretty thinly veiled
Are you people making up for the fact that you feel inferior to others, attempting to salvage your broken ego by creating this false 'cultured' persona?
You people building an online identity from your music scores is no less vapid posturing than normies creating a false picture of their 'exciting' life on instagram

You know what memory is?

>discovering music through Spotify

This board really went to shit.

>soyify
kys

with single-based normalfag genres like EDM and indie pop, why not?

I really don't see how that's a bad thing.

literally poors and neets

t. confirmed brainlet

>spotify
how do you justify this, Sup Forums?

>streaming
>not downloading and tagging your own local library of music

YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET

Not anymore, the charts have corrupted us all and it feels good. Join us.

This

you enjoy MP3s?

Haha yes I remember EXACTLY what I listened to at times of my life 7 years ago I really have space for that it's really a good idea to remember such things by memory

this
music is too devaluated

spotify has shitty ass streaming quality

slsk isn't a torrent

320 is not bad quality, especially for all y'alls' shite earphones.

who gives a shit

>Not making your own discord server and adding a RhythmBot

i don't know how you Sup Forumsfags mess this up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one with a life has time for that autistic shit

Then keep crying about your soystream

>No one with a life has time for that autistic shit
do you know where you are?

it's objectively the best streaming service.
still vastly inferior to curating your own library

inothtfeelvro

getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/topics/how-can-i-merge-two-albums?topic-reply-list[settings][filter_by]=all&topic-reply-list[settings][reply_id]=19349509#reply_19349509

FUCKING HYPE BOYS

>implying you use last.fm to see what you listened to 7 years ago

Bitch please, you use it to jerk off to the artists you "scrobble" the most like everyone else who uses last.fm.

Screencap me what you were listening to in March 2011. Lying faggot.

why would anyone care who you have scrobbled the most, unless you are giving recommendations to another user on the site?

you do not belong here, philistine

Consider me fucking shocked that people are still working on Last FM.

>not streaming your audio in 8kbps
get a load of this pleb

Here you go, retard.

I like to see what I listened to in certain moments in my life. You're a faggot.

I literally use Last FM for this. I like to see the accumulation of data over time. It's something I can leave for months and come back to. I can remember an event where I was with friends and discovered an album, then I can actually find the exact day I first scrobbled it. Last FM is like medicine for my particular brand of autism.

yeah, can't stop at this point

rekt m8

gg