Why don't east Asians migrate to Europe more?

Why don't east Asians migrate to Europe more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlqztivEIs
girlschannel.net/topics/738582/
youtu.be/HauOlkN-TFI
youtube.com/watch?v=eL4QovK3PBc
youtu.be/mq-6cZC115k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are a lot of pre-existing east asian communities in the US, especially California/NY/Hawaii, making them much more attractive options for east asian immigrants. It's the same reason that Indians/Pakistanis are more likely to move to the UK than the US.

North America is closer.

Outside of the UK Asians barely exist at all in Europe.
The Netherlands has Indonesians (mostly Eurasians). The UK has Paki's and Indians. And that's pretty much it.

I think it's because it's actually fairly hard to migrate to Europe. Unless you already have family living here (aka Turks and Moroccans who got in as labour workers), have colonial ties (aka north africa and france) or are refugees that just walk across the border.

They bully us

book and this

It's way easier to establish businesses in countries outside of Europe.

why move from good to bad?

>Move to europe
>Go homu ching cheng chong

>本とこれ
U wot?

blacks and muslims get the same treatment
for some reason they won't leave

本当にこれ→ほんとうにこれ→ほんとコレ→本とこれ

There's tons of them here in London. There's a spIit between the ones that came here when Hong Kong was still part of the commonwealth and the new money middle class chinks.

There's quite a lot of Asians in Germany, in Düsseldorf they even have Japanese writing under the German on all the posters and billboards around town.

see what u did there

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlqztivEIs

This is what happens when Japanese girl go to UK

Because they actually like living in Asia and Europe sucks and is overate

>some nob head talks shite
he doesn't represent the whole country

And I saw white people migrate to Korea because of marriage I guess they didn't heard something like go home white pig everyone looks so happy

But I cannot sure Asian can samething in europe

I feel Korea is doing.good more to be more open to be honest.

>#notallbrits

Many of the Japanese answer UK when they were asked what is the most racist nation.

Women who have exchanged talking about racism they've gotten and a lot of them say UK is the most racist.
girlschannel.net/topics/738582/

The UK is most anti-east asian country after the Australia.

i guess it's because of the things japanese did in the war to prisoners and injured british soldiers
some people think of that when they see japaanese waking around and get angry. other people put it in the past and look at what japan is now and realise most japs are good people.

>waking
walking
fuck sake

>migrate to europe
what for?

Anyway, blacks and muslims face more racism and yet they're happy to stay here and never stop whinging about it.

okay.

I believe most British people aren't anti-east asian people.

less working hours

We have a sizeable Chinese community I think.

for
no earthquake
no extreme weather
no insane neighbors

we mostly have viets and thai women
some adopted koreans as well

>viet
>thai

>east asian

>japan
>east asian

UK is more racist than Australia...

It's hard to migrate to Europe if you're not a nigga refugee.

They struggle to speak English you think they're gonna pick up a third?

>swedish"""""""""education"""""""""
we are east asian

kys netouyo

because NA has a larger existing Asian community. west coast of NA had a lot of communities that did railroad work in the early 20th century while Brazil was one of the few countries that took in Japanese immigrants.

insane neighbors..

oh the irony japan, the irony,

We're anti paki not anti Jap

Europe is just as shitty

>We're anti paki
if only ...
twat here are still happy to let more of them in

Even if I am a nigga japonese?

no we are NOT
kys kenmo loser

Europe wasn't want civilised hard working immigrants we want low iq, benefit dependant rapists.

>In the UK I was a little bit handsome about a twenty-year old handsome guy ('· _ · `) but many people are good.

lol still wanted the anglo cock

because you are racist

we have lots of chinks and Southerneast Asians, why would Koreans and Japanese want to migrate in the first place doe?

no more racist than you

We have tons of Chinese and Filipinos though, and why would anyone from Japan or Korea want to migrate to Europe anyway

What are you then?

I never said viets and thai are east asian
my gf is east asian though :^)

"""muh diversity"""
"""muh freedom"""
there are some retarded south koreans and japanese believe europe is the sjw heaven since our societies are conservative af

Hoping to get this joke sometime in the future

fucking germans
i swear

I translate this site and have more negative feeling to japanese
Comment in that link is full of hate, insult toward korea or chinese even they talk about racism in birt but they even don't think their racism to Korea and china is not racism
I will return it to japanese oneday if I meet real japanese in korea

where the fuck do japs experience racism in the UK?

serious question

Lol, I thought the Japanese racism against Koreans was just a meme, but it is true apparently. I was on a blog page of a Jap guy that travels around Europe and he put a picture of himself with some local qt. Under it he wrote something like this: "Sorry my eyes are small like a Korean, but the sun was shining at me".

I almost died when I read that, it's all true, not a meme.

sorry for those haters.
BUT Internet is full of hate.
I believe Korean internet is not so diffrent or even worse attitude to Japanese.
Because people have to be nice in real life.

But who cares?
Those faggot can't do anything irl...that's why internet become full of hatred place tho...

We have many tourists from japan

everyplace.

But it's same goes for Japan.
You can get racism in every place.

But I believe it's rare in both country.

But it's true Europeans look down on Asians, but when we say "I'm Japanese!" they start to smile on and treat us better. Even Koreans know it that's why they say "I'm Japanese! N-no! I'm not Korean!" in Europe...

Yeah maybe students who scream and howl but ask your average person and the answer is clear

I'M FUCKING DYING

海外へ行ったことあんのか?

Not surprise that japanese cannot aware of their skin is yellow too forever

And there is no merit to be looks like japanese

I just like how Japs write in English, it's kind of cute

I don't even see that many comments about the UK, more people are saying the French or Americans

His English is too good for Japanese.
He must be English teacher.

Because I don't want to be run over by trucks.
Shot. Or exploded.

Because they are smart and realize that Europe is dying while their own countries are flourishing.

Yes.

I've read that thread and only two person said UK in that thread...

Most Japanese in Dusseldorf aren't immigrants but expats transferred to branches of Japanese corporations. Lots of corporations have their branches there.

That other Jap should stop bullying us then :(

Other nipponese in this thread knows it too.

They enjoying pretended to being victim...because they are bored...

sorry.
gomen ne >

Quite a lot of them study at my uni... they're pretty easy to get with too

leeds?

youtu.be/HauOlkN-TFI

Unfortunately not or I'd be having a go on the princess too

What's going on here?

Japanese girl in Russian videochat. This guy screams "why do you cykas come to Russia", "narrow-eyed whore", "I've been killing people like you since 14 years old", drinks vodka and swears like a mad dog. While this Japanese girl did not tell him anything bad.

>watches Bridge Over River Kwai once

I think she can't understand their language...

It's a fake cam by the looks of it

is this her?
youtube.com/watch?v=eL4QovK3PBc

That video with a Japanese girl is a record. Somebody just framed it in the videochat and filmed the reaction of a drunk Russian cattle.

No,another girl.

lel

I'm going to Russia in next year.
I'll get some racism from those losers lel

I can't wait!

I do not think so, most Russians will not express their views directly to you. Although not all of them are racists. Probably 14-year-old fanatics of anime will get wet from you. Also you may watch this video with Japanese student in Russia if you know the language youtu.be/mq-6cZC115k

>but muslims and african economic migrants are welcome!

What is China?

>if only he knew...

Typical anglo.

those have enough ''''English teachers'''' to get fucked by at home to satisfy their fantasies
>Japan
>flourishing

Funny to see japanese people more butthurt by weaboos countries than by racists.

what for?

"East Asians" do not consist solely of females, a fact that escapes many an alt-white mind.

for chink families moving to a western country, these are usually the rankings:
1. america
2. canada or australia
3. give up

t. a chink child in america