30 Rock

I recently got Netflix and I want to watch what I missed of 30 Rock when it was airing, which is most of the last season. I figured I would just watch the whole last season, but then I looked at the episode names and titles and I thought maybe I would start farther back. Now I kind of want to watch all of it again.

What episodes should I watch again, for comedy and for character development and for the story leading into the final season?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/17664224
youtube.com/watch?v=e2LRemtvWGk
youtube.com/watch?v=gX0UQAQhfSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want Tina Fey to worship my body, slowly lick my balls and every inch of my dick

In Canada we don't have 30 Rock on netflix.

I just saw the first episode of Stranger Things though and I'm hooked.

you mean the Fabian strategy?

Watch the episode with the Rurr Jurr

vimeo.com/17664224

>Implying Jenna isn't best girl

OK I will
fuck, man
I wish I could have that again

Jenna is legitimately funny

youtube.com/watch?v=e2LRemtvWGk

Everything fails to land because there is no context. Delete this.

it gives context

> I need to overthink every possible thing to maximize the value of my time
Your time is like your life, worthless. Watch in order and stop trying to be special.

This, OP. It's a great show. There is no comprehensive Cliff-Notes version of the show. Either watch it all and not miss all of the beautiful and hilarious moments the show offers in its entirety, or be a lazy faggot and try to ask Sup Forums to tell you which episodes to watch.

>I'm going to be constructive here, you should kill yourself

How is this not a reaction webm yet?

>recently got Netflix.
I find this hard to believe.

start at the beginning of season 6, feel free to skip the live and Queen of Jordan episode, then watch all of season 7, one of the best seasons of television ever created

but be aware that the second half of the hour-long series finale kinda sucks. they're working on the final TGS episode, and Liz and Tracy are acting like there's some kind of tension, but there isn't. it struck me as very phony and sloppily written.

then after you finish 30 Rock, plow straight into Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. the humor and tone are so similar to seasons 6&7 of 30 Rock that it's like the show never ended, but just started following some other people.

they dropped the ball on the second live show, the fist one was gold though

Jenna wearing blackface is the best

FWIW, I would recommend following that inclination to watch it all again. Season 1 isn't the best, but still... It's not a waste of your time to just run through the whole series again.

Watch it all faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=gX0UQAQhfSM

Go to bed Jenna.