At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick...

>At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit". That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, punching him in the face. He believed he had left his victim permanently blind in one eye. Trinh was interviewed in December 2014 by the Daily Mail; he revealed that he had already lost that eye during the Vietnam War, and did not know the identity of his assailant prior to being contacted by the media. According to court documents regarding these crimes, when Wahlberg was arrested later that night and returned to the scene of the first assault, he stated to police officers: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the motherfucker who's [sic] head I split open."Investigators also noted that he "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'."

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxenulh_JIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"it ain't me" starts playing

Are you, dare I say it, a faggot?

Peter Berg + Marky Mark 'Nam '67 kino when

vietnam fucking shit detected

and when the band plays hail to chief, lord knows mark points the wooden stick at you.

It was me
It was me
I stomped that slant eyed gook

>takes acid
>don't you want somebody to love
>don't you need somebody to love

Where did you get all this footage from????

don't ever talk to me or my squad again bro.

The victim spoke out lately, advocating for legal foegiveness of his crime, saying he's gone on to do good things and shouldn't be blockaded from certain things

vietnam fucking shit memorial archive

>Trinh was interviewed in December 2014 by the Daily Mail; he revealed that he had already lost that eye during the Vietnam War, and did not know the identity of his assailant prior to being contacted by the media

That shit just makes me sad. Meme about the gooks all you want, but the Vietnamese are the most based immigrants around.
This dude lost a fucking eyeball in the jungle, had to paddle across the damn pacific in an overcrowded fishing boat, probably just wants to go about his business and help provide for his kids so they can become successful and acclimated Americans, but no. Fucking Marky-Mark has to come along and beat him half to death with a wooden spoon.
Fuck, man.

was that a shitty thing to do? Sure.
He was fucking 16, I knew some people who were gang-bangers back then but turned out all right

Surely that man was not feeling the good vibrations

Mark probably took a drill to his foot until he agreed to say that.

t. never had to live alongside viets

they're just slanty eyed jews

obligatory

That's the Chinese and Filipinos.
Viets are bro tier
t. lived alongside viets

nice meme. i grew up near hmongs, asians are model minorities

you're probably black, aren't you?

Marky Mark is truly /ourguy/

VFS thread? Long time no see bros

Agree w this user.

But Marky "forgave himself"

Vietnam fucking shits

>China piece of Fucking crap

What did Mark in Pain and Gain mean by this?

>tfw oppressed filipino minorities
>tfw marky mark will never beat up manny pacquiao with a wooden stick

But Filipinos are the master race.

He was just a typical kid from Boston

Wait, this is real?

>the Vietnamese are the most based immigrants around.
>muh based immigrants

fuck off faggot

asian people dont won no troubol, they just want sell you ping pong and rice.

reminded me I have this in my folder

Mark Wahlberg?

Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in 'Nam. Back then we called him 'Gook Gutting' Wahlberg because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created. You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Mark. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Marky Mark what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

>Peter Berg

>Marky Mark

>Boston set remake of Year Of The Dragon

pls.

Marky Mark also said he forgave himself a long time ago.

Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman™, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on [s4s], it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.

Regards, Patrick Bateman™.

if you have to have em asians are the least bad

I grew up in a suburb of Sydney, Australia called Cabramatta.

The Vietnamese are...problematic.

They made a nice comfy film about the place though with Cate.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxenulh_JIU

it's called fortune tellers son retard

>if you have to have em asians are the least bad

Or y'know, white europeans, like the good old days.

The have to have em part, that's nonsense.

>punching and attacking old people and half blind people

Woah what a hero, truly a conservative icon.

This one is great.