Wasting all that ammo on an invisible target

>wasting all that ammo on an invisible target

>ITT we post our CONTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACT face

It led to the badass "If it bleeds... We can kill it" line from Arnold, so I wouldn't call it a waste.

I read an article about how this scene only exists because a producer saw an early cut of the film and demanded more gunfire even though John McTiernan felt it had too much shooting and explosions to begin with... so this scene was supposed to be subtle sarcasm.

It's a good scene logically and emotionally. I'm glad it was added.

I don't think you bring a mini gun if you're planning on being cheap with bullets

I love it how none of the characters ask if he saw anything they just start shooting when CONTACT

Wait hold on. Is this thread a meme?

I fucking swear I've read all these replies before. Is this like that Counter Strike ice cream?

I dare you to post the uncropped version.

my dad was in the Marines during Vietnam and he's talked about every deployment they went on at the end of it they were told to just fire every single round of ammunition into the trees because if was to much of pain to transport it back out so it was just going to be left behind and that way it couldn't be used against them.

This. They hear their comrade shouting and firing his weapon so they run to him and without a word support him, trusting him completely.

I wouldn't want to carry all that weight either.

woah dude, your dad was animal mother