BERNIE SANDERS IS VOTING FOR CLINTON!

BERNIE SANDERS IS VOTING FOR CLINTON!

What a literal fucking cuck. He came into the race as anti-establishment and now he's endorsing the fucking epitome of a corrupt establishment insider driven by evil corporate sponsors. Is he really voting for his anti-thesis just to keep big meanie Trump out of the white house? Like goddamn I used to have some respect for him being genuine but the more I hear about him the more I hate this disgusting kike.

cnn.com/2016/06/24/politics/bernie-sanders-will-vote-for-hillary-clinton/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pl_qhVg4JE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sanders supporters have a wedge now. Will they vote for the candidate who's ideals is everything they spent the last year fighting?

bernie samders could endorse trump and id still be happier if he just died

>I said it would happen! Bernie Sanders will bend to the will of the Democrat Establishment. Everything he has worked so hard for, all the money he raised, he's going to help fund Crooked Hillary Clinton's war chest, the embodiment of all he has preached against. Just another spineless, unprincipled, DC bureaucrat. You've been played for suckers, suck on this retards.
should i post this on kikebook? help me optimize it for maximum damage control from my lefty friends in CA

I used to have some respect for Bernie despite the social justice pandering. Even Trump acknowledged how much Bernie got screwed over by the DNC during his campaign. It's a shame he had to go down this route and end it this way.

He was always going to. He never planned to get this far, Clinton was fated the nominee from the start.

Bernie used to have a decent stance on immigration as well before he showed his true kike colors. Fuck this guy.

Come on Sup Forums help me rub salt on the wound

Do it. make them doubt their glorious savior. red pill the fuck out of them

Bern it all.

someone post that screencap of redittor who donated $800 to Sanders instead of buying a new gaming PC so I can laugh

Most are going for Jill Stein, a good chunk is going for Gary Johnson, and few who were probably going to vote for Clinton anyway will finally publicly admit it. Don't worry. Those votes are being split up making it easier for Trump to win

I'm a bernie supporter and I don't understand what exactly is the big deal here. His entire reason for running as democrat was to not split the vote. Doing anything other than voting for and endorsing Hillary in the event of his loss would defeat the purpose of entering the democratic primary in the first place. His pundits on television have said repeatedly that should he fail to gain the nomination, he would not run as independent and would instead support the democrats.

What exactly is the news here?

I'm sure there's quite a few that will just go for Trump

Wow amerifats on Sup Forums are really stupid aren't they
i'll explain to you
Bernie Sanders never cared for the shit he said, he was always controlled opposition, he was put there by the dem leaders and the media by using his image to make people(especially young) more sympathetic to a specific agenda Hillary couldn't push until now because of their strategy

>BERNIE SANDERS IS VOTING FOR CLINTON!
Wow, Trump BTFO, guess I'm a #cruzmissile now.

Eliminate the suck on this retards.
Liberals will ignore the entirety of the rest of your post just to flame you for using the meanie r word

He should grow a pair and stay principled.

Falling in line with the establishment is a stab in the back to his base.

Now he's going to use your donations to fund Hillary's war chest.

Bernie has always been a cuck. We've known that since the day he literally prepped the bull of BLM and let them take over his podium while he stood there and apologized.

I bet Hillary makes him wear a chastity belt and forced him to lick her crusty toes.

> I'm Going to do everything I can to defeat trump.

He has been breddy effecdib zo var

He's a winner even if he's a loser amirite

Which idiot actually thought he'd support trump?

The trump who:
>is a billionaire
>doesn't pay taxes
>makes money when the economy crashes and poor/middle class people lose jobs
>hates equality
>hates muslims
>hates mexicans
>wants to deport even people born in the U.S.
>is an incoherent babbling idiot
>cant even raise funds to support his campaign
>makes fun of retards

Even Sup Forums cant be that fucking stupid. Bernie would sooner blow his brains out on live TV than support that jackass.

He should run as an independent, you stupid ass

Would make a statement!!

>SANDERS CLAIMS TO BE "ANTI" ESTABLISHMENT
>LITERALLY VOWS TO VOTE FOR *THE* ESTABLISHMENT CANDIDATE
>MFW THIS MAKES IT EVEN EASIER FOR TRUMP TO WIN

L M F A O

HE'S A SELL OUT

THEY GOT TRICKED

L M F A O

>wants to deport even people born in the U.S.
>is an incoherent babbling idiot
>cant even raise funds to support his campaign

ummm....what?

>>cant even raise funds to support his campaign

He raised $11 million dollars in the 24 hours between Tuesday and Wednesday. Get bent.

Reddit is saying this is totally okay and they're voting Hillary now

It seems like you have no reading comprehension, you stupid shit. He is not endorsing Clinton, he is apparently gonna vote for her in the NOVEMBER election, not in the convention, Now we know that it's too late for him to be nominated but his loyalty is still the the Democrats.

And then let Trump win? He doesn't want that

youtube.com/watch?v=pl_qhVg4JE8

>so instead lets support this other idiot who will have the country at war with Iran within the 8 years she'll be in power.

Clinton wins

Bernie had by far the most supporters of any candidate in years that will follow his every word

fuck

Yeah, they are accepting this.

this would only make sense if the GOP put someone up to also run independent. bernie going independent would guarantee a trump win. this isnt hard to understand but then again its tough to expect much from a child participating in babby's first election. stay in school bud.

Uh oh looks like now I
#shillforJill

Won't matter once wikileaks drops their truth boom and finally gets her indicted, she's going to take half the administration with her too since there is no way Obama didn't know what was going on. Given the parrells with the first gulf war and how damming Julian Assange and wikiliks are making this this information out to be I'm expecting so Iran-Contra level shit is about to come to light.

Do it but as someone said cut the last sentence, play it nice

I know, reading is hard, wait till you get out of elementary school and it'll get better

thanks for the contributions suckers :^)

This must be the worst day for redditors all over the world

>first brexit
>now this

oh my god, reddit is going to have a meltdown /r/politics must be crying

>I literally knocked the plate of chicken nuggets out of my moms hands

This

HE IS VOTING AGAINST EVERYTHING HE SANDS FOR!

Everything he has talked about in all his speeches, he has to align himself with big money, and Wall street.