What did he do for all that time he was alone?

What did he do for all that time he was alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_astronauts
vocaroo.com/i/s0TzaJnV9N1l
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

posted cunny threads on Sup Forums

Science

Is this a Death Grips reference?

ARTIFICIAL DEATH IN THE WEST
EAST
PYRAMIDS ON DECK
SHINE

Gloss-painted ever inch of the ship with his cum

Cosplaying as a scientist white man.

IM ON MY WAY OUTTTTTT

nuffin

he was teaching bitches how to swim

watching footage

*ahem*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_astronauts

THE FUCKING DOG KNOWS

I'M BOUNCIN'

WHOOP

WHOOP

ALLAN POE PO SHIT I'M BOUT TO LOSE THAT BLUE

Why is there no list of white astronauts on wikipedia?

Sup Forums is always right about agenda pushing

The experience inspired him to make Niggas on the Moon

Because whites are the majority. What would be the point?

TARS

change voice setting to female, 10 years old

You could make one. Wikipedia is edited by users.

You could say the same about shit tons of wikipedia articles desu. A lot of stuff only autists would want to know is on there but that's what makes it so helpful.

GETGETGETGETGOTGOTGOTGOT BLOOD RUSH TO MY HEAD HIT HOT LOCK

Study Gargantua

I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON M FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON M FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON M FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON M FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON M FACE IN OUTER SPACE

He came into an Astronaut helmet for years then when it was full he put it on his head and drank himself out.

COME UP AND GET ME

He DINO PROCESS

GET SO FUCKING DARK IN HERE

we get it, you listen to death grips

wrote raps

The cum would solidify before the 10th nut. By the time the helmet is full, it would be like cement and you'd need a drill to make holes in the helmet again for reuse

Scanned the galaxy for bikes.

COME COME FUCK APART IN HERE

I DIE IN THE PROCESS
YOU DIE IN THE PROCESS

KETTLE DRUM ROLL HARD SHIT

FUCK I SAID FUCKER DON'T START SHIT

It's Been A Pleasure, Stefan.

EMRALD TABLET APARTMENT TOXIC

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

*glass breaks*

Truly a sad cum (bb)

Wearing black gloves through your mall

GUILLOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNEEEE

the file name makes this old pic 10x better

MADNESS CHAOS IN THE BRAIN
LET MY BLOOD FLOW MAKE MY BLOOD FLOW THROUGH YOU MANE

Figure out the entire plan was shit and unworkable soon after the others left and spend decades trying not to kill himself.

*glass breaks*
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

>no one took the time to make a list on an open-end website ! white genocide Sup Forums is always right 14/88

And counting the coconuts

What was the point of bobby trapping the other AI bot?

The dogs the dad

>it's black
>it's a hole
>hmm shit goes in but nothing comes out
>??????

>First blackman in space, still does 25 years + time

Nolan is so fucking retarded in his handling of this dude being isolated for 23 years.

Nigger would have went crazy and covered the wall with feces

He took periodic dips in the cryogenic sleep bath.

because white astronauts are just called astronauts

He wrote some of the most critically acclaimed albums of the 2010s.

he broke mirrors with his face in the United States

wrote a new record

Cuck

Cuckold

probably looked at constellations like the ursa major, thinking its significance was minor

vocaroo.com/i/s0TzaJnV9N1l

WHAT IS IT
WHERE IS IT
HOW WILL IT AFFECT ME?
FUCK THAT SHIT
I NEED THAT SHIT
BOUND TO BE THE DEATH OF ME

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>We need an intelligent black man
>I know just the g--
>He's busy

Corporal Melvin?

More pls

WITH my face you failure.

I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACEI BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE I BREAK MIRRORS ON MY FACE IN OUTER SPACE

this is hard. pay me

I'd listen to a "remixed" album like this.

Did he see them outside walking in ultra slow motion?

Are we Romily posting?

We are.

Ate food all day and jerked off a few times

He became the beast he worships.

Kek

Studied TAKYONS

Imagine your cum floating around in zero gravity.

*spaceship breaks*

Is that fucking Luka?

DONT MAKE ME TAKE MY FACE OFF

RESPONSIBILITY'S COOL BUT THERE IS MORE THINGS TO LIFE

Sniffed panties.

Apparently you don't get horny in space due to the lack of gravity and how your bloodflow and body functions in general change. You literally can't get a boner in space.

source: NASA youtrube channel

>it's a Sup Forums spams a thread they say more than once episode
HEHEHE, MEMES, AMIRITE!! XD XD

He said in the movie that he went to cyrosleep a few times but then stopped after he pretty much lost hope that they will return. But he stayed there nonetheless.

Lets say he went to sleep for at least 7 years (1 hour on the planet if I'm not mistaken). I don't think that is possible, so lets just say 4 years of cyro tops. He wakes up after 4 years and still not here so he just do regular shit for like a month or two then go back into sleep for 3 years, hoping they will be back by then. Nope... didn't work. He also said that he didn't feel right to sleep his life away (this implies that cyrosleep is basically coma where your body still ages) so he stopped going into cyro and just did some research with TARS.

But yeah, its pretty fucked up.

Is this a JoJo reference?

No.

sure, that's the 'official' story

this really got my neurons firing

imagine if it took a month for them to take one step

SHOW YOU WHY I HATE SOFT

Whatever the hell he wanted

trolling Sup Forums?

B A S E D

/thread

>watch Source Code