mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tragic-teen-girl-posts-haunting-6909063
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/17/health/blue-whale-suicide-game/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5VOUa1rGvkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=GUf81ofAZV0

youtube.com/watch?v=gn9C1vKd7Gc

youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

Nobody gives a shit Alonzo

Who was this girl? Can someone clue me in?

some unimportant attentionwhore who offed herself

Rina Palenkova (real name - Renata Kambolina) was born in December 18th 1998 in Ussuriysk City (East Asian Russia).
In 2015 was graduated from school. Studied "Computer networks" in local University's affiliate.
Attended to a local "School of Rock Music", Played on drums in friend's group called "Needless" (name inspired by anime)
12.18.1998 - 11.25.2015
xn--80aaahoprgpemgj.xn--p1ai/
xn--80aaahoprgpemgj.xn--p1ai/audio/Needless-repa.ogg

She chose to be beheaded intead of being with you.
Did you know that there are people that prepare the dead that get off at severed heads with long hair?

>russian qts killing themselves

Shut up Jorge, you are not even a virgin anymore.

noice
it sounds like she was a huge nerd and also qt pie

>tfw we have the same birthday

Why did she an hero?

is she ok ?

Hey user I feel for you. I have the same feeling. It appears that some anons from 2ch have created a memorial page in her memory (russian):
rinapalenkova.com/

If you do some googling and search through 2ch archives, you can also find photos and chats of her. The amount of information that they were able to dig up is amazing. Her entire life was recreated, and it seemed that every user in those threads missed her so much and cried...

I have hardly ever seen a time when the 2ch (or any imageboard) communtiy come together like this. They contributed money to place a bouquet of flowers at her grave in Ussuriysk. they also sent messages...it is all there still if you care to search for it. You will also fidn interviews with her mother on Russian local media adn youtube...unfortunately they are all in Russian.

She was such a sweet girl. I miss her every day...

Here's her vk:
vk.com (slash) id_7698073

Seriously, dig through the 2ch archives, you'll find a lot of information. On both her death anniversaries since she committed suicide (2015 and 2016), they contributed money for flowers. It seems every user in those threads loved her so much...they never met her...and yet they missed her...people drew drawings of her final selfie....

It was simply amazing to see a community come together like this.

why did she kill herself ?

>that guy is still alive

She missed it

youtube.com/watch?v=_NfnXdXpjL0

Impossible

fuken brutal

RIP

Why did she kill herself?

This why

No one really knows...but it seems that she was upset about many things..

1. Bad relationship with (divorced) parents...she was living with her mother and stepfather...
3. Break up with boyfriend

Her neighborhood and place of suicide:

pastebin.com/T25VsGnt

Why is this indian dude so obsessed with her

haha...well, there are hundreds of other anons on 2ch that are equally interested in her memory. around 10k rubles was collected in 2 hours!

Secondly, teenagers committing suicide is not at all common here in India.

Thirdly, this question should be directed towards OP!

Holy shit

Damn, she looks cute in that pic.

There were around 24 2ch threads on her topic...and I saw very little obscene and degenerate posts. Everyone was civil...that was the truly great part

Pic related of her grave with messages from 2chan anons and her photo...

>Break up with boyfriend
so she was an entitled roastie

Well, we can still use that ass

Some fanart created by someone...

Yes - that's what I mean. These types of comments were surprisingly missing from those 2chan threads :P

More fanart

Her mother places flowers on the suicide spot...

(((who is this faggot and why is he so weird??)))

Someone recreated the suicide in train simulator...

>comes to Sup Forums
>surprised to see weird faggots

I don't get it. Is i just because she was """qt"""?

yes

yes

indians are by default weird

I dont think that explains the massive 2ch activity. Hundreds of qts commit suicide every day. Why she so special?

I think a couple of other factors were responsible.

1. She posted a selfie with a middle finger before killing herself
2. Her method of suicide was unique (not just coming under a train, but in that particular way)
3. The method of suicide was similar to Anna Karenina, thus holding special resonance to Russians. And almost everyone on 2ch.hk is russian
4. Her death was used by Blue whale and other suicide groups on russian social media to encourage teenagers to commit suicide. The admin of one large group even admitted this. Now he;s in jail or something...
5. The massive interest it generated...
6. she was indeed a qt - this being the 6th factor. All other qts who committed suicide did not generate any such reaction.

yes. And '''''''''relatable'''''''

yes

yeah that was also factor no. 7 probably...everyone on 2chan or Sup Forums is fucking suicidal anyway...and just want to show the world the middle finger before leaving

How the fuck you guys know who she is?

If yes, then why not similar interest in other qts?

Lol.what a stupid cunt.deserved no sorry

She committed suicide to not have to deal with betas like you.

If yes, why did other qts committing suicide create no such reaction?

tovarich, we need you to become a hero

lol k thanks

No such luck comrade...hardly anyone will cry when I die...maybe you;ll have better luck

get me an AR-15 and i promise i'll shoot my school up, i just don't want to go out alone

Sup Forums has a creepy obsession with Russian women..

checkmate

I WAS talking about russian qts.

other russian qts - equally good looking - generated no such reaction on 2chan

Finnic and Slavs genes

I now understand why being a virgin is something people make fun of.

so you know the feeling

why don't you tell us how it feels?

Good death. Someday I will die the same way.

buzzfeed.com/krishrach/blue-whale-panic

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tragic-teen-girl-posts-haunting-6909063

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/17/health/blue-whale-suicide-game/index.html

youtube.com/watch?v=5VOUa1rGvkI

East Asian Russian girls are cruel and fucking sadists.

Why? Asians genes that's why.

I really get infuriated by people maltreating dogs

Basically she (the mother) is saying that her daughter became the "goddess of suicide". Internet groups started promoting her as some sort of hero. Suicidal teenagers got drawn to her and her suicide (see CNN story).

There were also rumors that she staged her suicide. which were later debunked but caused great trauma to her family.

Photos of her spread all over the russian internet. Memes were created and circulated (some are shown in the video). her mom says half the town called her when they saw the photos. And remember, Ussuriysk is a tiny town (population 150,000). So everyone knows each other.

I'm telling you, it was FUCKING MASSIVE. I've never seen anything like this. You can still find the archived threads from 2ch.hk. Her entire life was recreated by digging out her old chats, profiles, and photos. Because fuck privacy. Anons have nothing better to do with their lives. They became obsessed with her and her life history.

On that note, pic related of her father teaching her to swim many, many years ago.

forgot pic