RAMS Celebration Thread

We first place now.

Get in here and celebrate bros.

1st in the west is sealed

I-Is this really happening bros?

It's been a long fucking time since I've felt this confident. Here's Danario Alexander. Like his knees, we've been through hell

How can the Rams get a big win at Jerryworld?

Hmm

Fuck off this is different

question for you guys

why do you like this team that moved to LA for money and not the other team that moved to LA for money?

If you believe diehard Rams fans are LA fans you can suck both ends of my cock. It started in the LOU.

YEAHH WE SUPERB BOWL NAO WHAT UP WHAT UP

It's exciting to see a young qb and rb progressing together. I hope McVay improves on his coaching career. I hope this Rams team will be a different team that will be good.

>continuing to support a team that betrayed you to make more money

top kek

Yea im not from LA or shit louis so, top kek

WOOOO!

NEVER BETRAYED BITCH TOP KEK

>being a bandwagoner

Avenge us, Rasms

It's gonna be a tough task. I really Donald can get going and get to Prescott.

Super Bowl rematch?

Because they have roots in our city and it's a young and exciting team to watch. I didn't watch the NFL before the Rams came back, and now that their here it's fun to see them grow. It feels cool to be along for the ride when it's just starting again.

why the fuck don't they permanently switch to the bright blue and yellow. get rid of the gold and navy forever

If you equate being a bandwagoner to being a fan for 20 years, through constant 2-14 5-11 seasons, you can suck my both ends of my sons cock

No chance you or anyone else is beating KC

>beat 49ers and colts
>week 3
>celebrate

Don't Mariota beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead? Or was it Jake Locker?

They're my dads team. Our family has been in california since the 20's and my grandpa used to always say he'd "be dead before rooting for that nigger team (raiders)"

after last year a celebration is warranted