Is it true that pickpocket is common in Europe?

my cunt ppl always said, when you go to Europe, you must warn pickpocket. Is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.20min.ch/schweiz/bern/story/27116747
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's part and parcel of having gypsies. Just stay clear of them and you'll have no problems

You flat faced subhumas are usually considered easy targets so I'd be careful

WHERE IN EUROPE
EUROPE IS A FUCKING CONTINENT, NOT A CITY
REEEEEEEEEE

mostly italy and france

People are too paranoid, I keep my wallet in my back pocket wherever I go. I'd notice someone picking it for sure.

never trust smelly europeans.

Only in major cities in southern Europe, that's where it's most common as they are major tourist destinations full of gypsies.

Just don't be a retard why carries his wallet in the back pocket of his jeans. Have a jacket with a chest pocket on the inside, and you will never have to worry about pickpocketing again.

first world faggots have zero situational awareness
ABP Always Be Paranoid

They said to me Europe, Not specific cunt

We have gypsies too and pick pocketing is unheard of

Do you also have millions of dumb tourists swarming your cities ?

Pickpocketing only exist in big cities. Otherwise you don't have to worry.

Just wear a money belt or keep your money in your jacket.. or do like I do and walk around with a slightly pissed off look so you look like a local. Downside is I get asked for directions everywhere I travel from New York to Rome.

I've never been pickpocketed but I had my gold chain with medal of the immaculate conception ripped from my neck as I was boarding a tram.

I've had it since I was baptized as a little baby (a gift) so it was quite bumming.

yes
t. pickpocketer

Pick Pocketing does not exist in the UK.

Exists in Italy mainly Tourist cities

Exists badly in Barcelona

Doesn't really exist in France as bad as people say IMO.

idk about others

Just look like a local. So no gigantic bags, that ever telling confused look etc.

>Just wear a money belt
Like the ones your granny gives you?

In Amsterdam yes.
In normal cities and towns no.

>Pick Pocketing does not exist in the Uk.
hahahahahahaha

>gold chain
>I love God so much that I'll wear gold items of worship instead of getting by with cheaper wooden ones and helping the poor
You deserved it, hypocritical papist scum.

You know exactly who is going to try and steal your shit from a single look at them. So you need to be a delusional normalfag to actually let your shit get stolen.

extremely good post

When you take the metro in Oslo the speaker system literally warn you by playing the "beware of pick pockets" message to the passengers because fuck gypsies

>>I love God so much that I'll wear gold items of worship instead of getting by with cheaper wooden ones and helping the poor
How exactly the first one prevents the other?

>hypocritical papist scum.
big boy words, watch out.

>You deserved it,
right I forgot that the 10th commandment is only for the hypocrytical papist scum and poorthodox and the protestniggers can steal all they want.

Besides if you ever seen the medal of immaculate conception you'd know that they're tiny and the chain you put it own is very fine, almost filligraine.

jesus wouldn't have wanted you to go around wearing bling in His name like the gypsi that you are

>literally paraphrasing what Judas said to the woman that washed Christ's feet with perfume
I wasn't expecting any less from a godless communist

jesus wouldn't have wanted you to waste your time on this piece of shit site yet here you are.

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye

>be korean
>look like a european local

El cattocomunista, seƱores

>forgot that the 10th commandment is only for the hypocrytical papist scum and poorthodox
Oh yeah because God has never punished boastful, arrogant or insincere people in the Bible.

this is you

Only in bigger cities that are enriched by gypsies

>being so butthurt about something that probably wasn't even worth 10 euro
Typical cattocomunista, playing st. Francis with other people's possessions

If you're gonna be a stupid tourist with 0 awareness Im gonna steal your wallet :^)

t. pickpocket

this is you in particular

Good lad

He did just point to the moment in the Bible . Creating beautiful things to glorify God is not a bad thing, nor sinful.

It was my chain gifted to me by my parents who worked hard for it and I never wore the medallion on clothes, it was always underneath.
To add to that It was the only piece of jewellry I ever owned or wore.

But please continue your baseless projections and assumptions about me because
>Oh yeah because God has never punished boastful, arrogant or insincere people in the Bible.
I have no fucking clue in what way is it relevant to me so I'm waiting to be enlightened.

It does in certain areas of London, especially the busy shopping streets of Oxford street but because we're saturated in CCTV cameras it puts many off. It's usually eastern Europeans who do the thieving.

Are you comparing that Pole to the woman from Bethany? Because she didn't use this expensive perfume on herself but on Jesus, while this gold-wearing papist has had no use for this tacky thing other than self-gratification. In a sense, having it stolen is no worse than being paraded around by a hypocrite.

>while this gold-wearing papist has had no use for this tacky thing other than self-gratification
Are you psychic?

If you are dumb enough to walk with your wallet or phone in your backpocket, you deserve it
Keeping your belongings hidden just seem like reasonnable advice anywhere in the world

>faggot Sup Forumsturd larpers are so disconnected from reality they are unable to differentiate between a gift and buying shit to satisfy your own material desires.

>gypsi will defend to the death his right to bling himself up like 2pac using jesus as an excuse

If you cut one arm every time they steal, me thinks they can only do this twice.

In Paris small gypsies steal twice... before eating their breakfast cereal.

It was the size of a fingernail and I kept it under my clothes. How is it bling?

yeah

Don't be a fuckwit. There is no use for a golden chain; it is the epitome of a showy accessory.

just stay away from gypsies and neapolitans and everything will go fine.

Have you ever seen one of those pendants? Their chains are one or two millimeters thick for the exact purpose of not making them showy and are usually worn under the clothes

m.20min.ch/schweiz/bern/story/27116747

Cska hool beat up tunisian in Switzerland because he took his wallet

I don't think there's even a point arguing with these retards. They're too stupid to see any type of nuance. They're just gonna shittalk you about "blinging yourself up" and not helping the poor instead while they spend their days in their mom's basement doing nothing to help anyone.

the terun ladies and gentlemen
yeezy ladies and gentlemen

>when you go to Europe, you must warn pickpocket. Is it true?
No, I think it's better not to warn them.
It kind of sounds counterproductive.

>Only in major cities in southern Europe

This. They're shitholes.

no pickpocketing uphere

>took a bunch of Chinese exchange students to London
>one gets wallet and passport stolen on the first day
Surprisingly enough they were both handed into the police station all be it 400 pounds lighter
So yeah you might be pickpocketed in England but the thieves are polite enough to return it...

That is only because you guys try to avoid physical contact at all costs.

No idea, maybe in L*ndon