American here looking to watch a new sport. I've always kind of been interested in poorball

American here looking to watch a new sport. I've always kind of been interested in poorball.

How do i get started..what teams to follow and what times do the games come for US eastern timezones?

Try watching Copa Perú

play vidya instead fatty

Kill thyself and

Watch tonite Dortmund vs. Real.
Great football to see

didn't read lmao

no pls. we don't want your bullshit too

back to Sup Forums faggot

3pm Saturday here is like 10am with you

Follow either Real or Barça, the rest of the teams are just shit

This

Honestly, your best option is to watch the Champions League, a European tournament featuring the strongest teams in each country from the previous season

Follow that enough and I'm sure you'll find a team you prefer to the rest and then start following them in the league

ucl is good to see top teams. top 4 leagues are uk, german, spanish and italian. watch a few games from each to see a style and atmosphere you like.

Please don't watch our sport.

Watch liverpool play spartak moscow today. its 8pm over here so maybe reasonable for you

back to redit nigger

>what teams to follow
You state/city's team

>what times do the games come for US eastern timezones?
The games are usually at night around 8 or so, but there are afternoon games as well.

Watch dortmund and pulisic become the GOAT

>pulisic
Who?

>pulisic
Who?

The man that will single handedly cuck you out of your 5th cup and your brit out of winning one

ever watch martial arts?

Yeah, start with the Champions League, Barcelona and Real Madrid are the starter pack to follow
Highlight of today is Real Madrid vs Dortmund, all games are at 14:45 EST