Anyway, how's your sex life?

Anyway, how's your sex life?

8 years with the same pussy. she has a vaginal pain disorder that makes us have to stop having sex like 50% of the time but the other half is normal. sometimes i wonder if the only reason she's with me is that she found a passably attractive guy that accepts her pussy problem

It's exactly like the title of the last movie I watched.

40 Days And 40 Nights?

What else has he done?

Those are valid reasons, but I'm sure there are more

Nonexistent. My last relationship ended over a year ago. I broke it off because, among other things, she had $300,000 in bad debt. I've been on the few dates but I'd just rather be alone. I still feel sick about it.

K I N O
I
N
O

fucking gross

Broke up with my ex-GF yesterday.

She is in med school and she would have made bank if I had stayed with her.

Too bad she is literally a Jew.

She told me she fucked someone else, I'm glad I dumped her.

literally this, but just the first sentence alone.

oh hi johnny

Have you tried butt stuff?

me and my hand get along great tommy.

nah we both think anal is disgusting. probably because it's a tube coated with poop

Been almost two years since, don't even miss it anymore

12 angry men?

made me kek.

Last gf was jewish and fucks a gay nigger now

Jokes on her because I'm dating a sunni Muslim now and she is 500% more loyal. Taught her how to give head to me.

You made a wise decision and will find someone soon.

Jaws 2?

Hah

30 years with no pussy

Gonna kill myself soon probs

NOT GOOD, TOMMY.

NOT GOOD.

Is there a way to break a girl's pussy so that they end up with a problem like this? It seems like a good way to lock a girl into being loyal.

The closest thing to having sex I have ever had in my 22 years of life, was masturbating with some girl throught webcam on omegle (yes, she was a legit female) like 3 years ago.

I have never even kissed anyone on the lips.

Oh well, at least the omegle girl was hot.

Lel

Haven't gotten laid in almost 2 years

nice

Why do some people say that's a bad movie? I thought it was an okay 7/10 bromance

Well that's very interesting story

More like Bro Tragedy

I am a 22 years old virgin. I am pondering whether I should do a killing spree and an hero or not.

Same. I've had opportunities, but only with fat chicks and this one girl I was retarded with.

The vagina is actually just a hairy piss and mucus hole. The more you know.

Fucking normie.

This + a lot of nasty bacteria

Urine isn't excreted from the vagina.

Butt its get in.

Absolutely. Butt it's not like males where we actually piss and ejaculate from the same exit.

You boys want a bitcoin to hire lady of the night?

I can do these and take a shit from the same hole. get on my level.

40 year old virgin.

Cannot believe that wasnt the first reply to this.

11 years with the same girl, recently started getting in to even more kinky sex and now she's hinted she's wanting to try choke play.

So...guess it's going alright.

Steve Carrel's overrated.

This is bullshit. I did nat hit her I did naaat. Oh, hi Mark

Just broke up with my gf a week ago. She called me yesterday and we talked for about three hours. Actually, she talked and begged me to return to her, said she never loved anybody as much as she loves me, made up arguments for our relationship to continue, said it will all be better. I rejected. As much as I would love to return to her, I know I'd never be happy.

fucking hell how do you get into 300K debt other than a mortgage

lol