youtube.com/watch?v=Syq9YTPlOAY
pastebin.com/Yb5CEJfB
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYuEXrSOVU
youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
youtube.com/watch?v=__7ryG3teUc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCR8ysSmkB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

time for branposting

Second for Frey civil war hype and a friendly reminder that rosby freys are /ourfreys/
youtube.com/watch?v=rdngFZrG4pQ

Azor Jonelyn

One of only four /got/ approved ships, and one of only two that doesn't include Bran

what are the other 3 /got/ approved ships?

Jonerys, because it triggers tumblr/sansafags

Branaerys, for the super wizard babies, fuck Jon, he has fire and ice in his veins yet has no magic powers, what the hell George

And Breera.

>Branaerys, for the super wizard babies
>breeding with a targ

Always

What about Brod? Pan?

forgot pic

Yeah jon and dany are two retarded inbred soul mates who deserve each other

>you have no idea how many prefer their king brave and stupid
-broraven

Breeding with a Targ is what made Blackfyre fucking shit killing Bloodraven.

Sure he was a super cuck, but damn if he didn't kill bffs

Who would you rather enter 1 to 1 combat against: Benioff, Weiss, or Cogman?

Dan the crayon man

Will we get based Aegon's conquest spinoff/prequel?

That would be awesome. We know they're in talks to do a prequel of some sort.

Fucking this. Imagine seeing the burning of Harrenhal, the field of fire, the last storm, meria martell, torrhen stark etc.

There is literally seasons worth of material to use and expand upon.

>/got/ general

What is there to even talk about anymore?

The tv series is utter garbage and the fat fuck author won't ever finish the last two books, now that he's rolling in cash from the shitty tv show.

>rolling

The only way he can move around.

WE

I approve of this message

who is that blonde cutie? (not the one from vikings)

taylor swift

/got/ still 99% shitposting I see

Where would you place Ramsey upon the scale.

he fits the description of both good and shit tier

anyone?

>LF and Varys
>meant to be /ourguys/
what did user mean by this?

first for maisie

Euron fucking sucked so far

sometime there's waifuposting, comfyposting, and autismposting. a lot of that last one desu

so...
he's entertaining
but he makes the show worse everytime he's on screen?

You and I have a very different definition of entertaining I guess.

well yeah his constant villain-sue stunts make the show worse every time he appears but he's still entertaining as a meme character

>meme character
I hate the meme generation so much.

Thirst for Maisie

Two man, three faces

youtube.com/watch?v=Syq9YTPlOAY

TRIPS CONFIRMED

Russian?
Trump?

Trump is a Russian?!

I wish they made Winterfell as big as it is in the books with a moat and shit

t. butthurt bookfag

If that's the biggest book-whining you have about the show I'm guessing you didn,t make it past S1

It's not the biggest, I just thought of it as i saw the picture.

My biggest complain is probably what they did to Brienne.

I feel like the prequel won't directly involve any of GRRM's backstory, D&D will want to move freely and write their own trash without having to work around anything. It'll be about 100 years before: you'll have characters like the current characters from the same families but with different names.

Dance of the Dragons

>Stannis mostly unruined
>that death
>so much of the pointless shit they did in his arc to take away agency from him

It's a perfect word

whens the next season coming out my fellow nerds? xD

do you think D&D believe their story is better than ASOIAF?

or do they know it's kinda shit but they know their audience so they figure that making it more accessible means more $ because no matter what they do, showfags would never care for characters like Stannis (unless they "positively ruin" it and make him a meme like dany)?

For for the Lady Catelyn of House Stark, born Tully of Riverrun, Lady of Winterfell and Queen Mother in the North.

The GOAT prequel would have to be Roberts Rebellion, as everyone has known for years.

Already have a few actors they could re cast due to the flashbacks, just do it HBO

>swn smear that lipstick on your dick

Men like D&D only care about how many people watch and how much money they rake it because of it. They do not care how good or bad their story is; they only care about keeping the normie viewer audience that loves the show and will pander to them until the end of time in order to do so.

They know what they're doing. Unfortunately they know that the amount of die hard ASOIAF fans are vastly outnumbered by the amount of pleb viewers.

I don't know a single person who watches the show but has never read the books who even acknowledged Stannis' claim, and either thought he was meant to be a villain type character, or thought Renly or Jon should be on the throne.

pretty sure you have to marry a king to be a queen

Which part of "Queen Mother" did you not understand?

no one ever calls her queen though
cersei is called "queen mother" because she was actually married to a king at one point

Well, I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying it.

My next post about /ourcat/ won't include the word queen.

In the meantime, do you have a moment to talk about our lady and saviour, Catelyn?

she's my favourite asoiaf character because she triggers jonfags

>Promise me, Ned

pastebin.com/Yb5CEJfB

AYY
Y
Y

Should I feel bad for liking GoT? It's not like there's a better fantasy show

>could have had a beautiful lyanna
this triggers me hard every single fucking time REE

Too girly to be Lyanna

what about speckhart?

her and kaya were good choices too, every suggested Lyanna was better than what we have.. except beth

e-even kstew and a-anzu?

Speckhart who?

>he doesn't know best lyanna

>speckhart_cutting_onions.webm

>speckhart cutting onions

What the FUCK?

that samefag.

lol

ayy

all of em mate, but I dont think kstew was even a contender though, anzus fine

Who's number 6 for the love of God?

235 best

whos 7? she looks like a fish

Pic related is what we could have had for Catelyn. Instead we got Michelle Fairley

you are the worst {x} poster weve ever had

>Promise me, Ned

I'm half way through Storm of Swords, the 3rd book.

While I love the books, so far I enjoyed the show more. The show has great character moments the books don't have.

For example, the scene where Cersi and Robert talk about their marriage? Gone.

Most Littlefinger scenes? Almost entirely absent. He has no scenes with Varys at all.

Robb? For such an important character, he's only in maybe a book's worth of content. He vanishes entirely in the second book, and the second season he's everywhere.

While Stannis is great in the books, in the show he had that great monologue before Blackwater where he names Davos hand of the king.

There's literally countless great scenes in the show that aren't in the novels at all. Where the best scenes in the novels are just good scenes from the show with more detail.

That's not to say the books aren't amazing. They fucking are. The lore is rich and amazing. And being able to see this middle eastern world with Danny being descibed and Jon's descriptions of the wall are great. But really it's the characters I came for. Not descriptions of food and what people are wearing.

you have always tried user

desu, if you went with the book first then the show, its highly likely that you would prefer the former to the other.

on that note, I prefer the middle ground which /got/ represents, I like talking about got in general be it books and show and I enjoy comparing both

>For example, the scene where Cersi and Robert talk about their marriage? Gone.
agreed, thsi was a great scene.
probably written by GRRM desu because there's nothing like that in the last 3-4 seasons.

>Most Littlefinger scenes? Almost entirely absent. He has no scenes with Varys at all.
Seriously? LF is a joke on the show.
He's a fucking genius in the books, but he's a fucking retard on the show.
fwiw LF becomes a thing mostly in the 4th book... But if you've watched the whole show you should still be able to see what he's doing a bit.

>While Stannis is great in the books, in the show he had that great monologue before Blackwater where he names Davos hand of the king.
you can't be serious.
Stannis is ruined as fuck, and while naming davos hand on the show was ok, it was much better in the books, and (against, mostly in the later books) he has a dozen good speeches/lines like that.

Aside from him being ruined by turning him into an incompetent evil retard, show stannis was also robbed of most good scenes.

Yeah. Gotta love those amazing Robb scenes, like him staring at Talisa lovingly, going on a walk with Talisa, fucking Talisa, staring at her lovingly some more. A very rich character to be sure.

Jaqenposter got Trips.
TRIPS CONFIRMED!!!

The last good robb scene was hitting hitting the tree with his sword imho. Oh and the KitN.
But these were more a catelyn scene and a northern people scene.

after that it's what you said pretty much.

Pretty much. And the last good Cat scene before the red wedding was her telling off lord Karstark. For a show that was only made to recreate the red wedding, they really didn't take much time to build up the characters beforehand.

more flashbacks?

Post your favorite Soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYuEXrSOVU

youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c

youtube.com/watch?v=__7ryG3teUc
A bit understated, but I find myself listening to it more often than the others. It's sad and soothing.

>House Greyjoy

7/10

>Light of the seven

8.5/10

Semi-related, speaking of songs...
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCR8ysSmkB0

Does anyone know where to find a different version of this? Not that it isn't good, but I remember another one, think it was a female singer, but I can't find it anywhere.

5/10

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Holy shit is Danny Flint's story canon?

9/10

Joining the watch and getting gang raped and murdered parts are. Her being an orphan diddled by her uncle thing he made up.

canon at least in part. The uncle stuff might be made up, but the rest is all true.

if you don't remember ( or haven't read the books ), Tormund has to give Jon wildling's leaders sons as hostages to ensure wildlings loyalty... But 2 of them are girls disguised as boys, and Jon refuses them. Tormund insists, then Jon asks him if Mance ever sang of Brave Danny Flint. Tormund says no, and Jon explains that it's the story of a girl who joined the NW, and says like "The song is sad and pretty. What happened to her wasn't".

Can't find the whole thing, but the important bits :

>“Did Mance ever sing of Brave Danny Flint?”

>“Not as I recall. Who was he?”

>“A girl who dressed up like a boy to take the black. Her song is sad and pretty. What happened to her wasn’t.”

>In some versions of the song, her ghost still walked the Nightfort.