>no marvel general
>these spergs keep shitting up the board with 4+ threads at a time with each

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
youtu.be/xhx5H7y1jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=B97LfqnsuUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No user, you are the spergs.

What's a sperg? Is it synonymous with asperger syndrome?

I liked 50% of the new Sherlock but now I hate aging blonde women

this plays
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

>dont even have decent vaporwave taste
sad

such a stupid move
sure it looks flashy but leaves him totally open to getting uppercut

Yair is 3-0 in UFC and his 'flashy' kicks have been doing a lot of damage to his opponents. Fuck off armchair fighter.

pick your battles.
getting rid of NON tv threads takes priority, considering it is a tv board.

>screencapped it but didn't report it to feds

>i don't know what an uppercut is

Literally, at no point was he vulnerable to an uppercut.

Exactly

what is this, a /heem/ embassy thread?

Can ANYONE on the apprentice stop Uncle Chael?

we are all heem

>I'll try spinning shit, that's a good trick!

yfw he won

>Nearly gets fired and pulls a masterful comeback through sheer personality alone

>being pro-generals
Can you just please GO BACK TO FUCKING RED-DIT?

What the hell is that guy retarded? He has like 2 seconds to get out of the way of that kick and he just puts his hands up.

dude bj pen stood there and let him wind up and do that. and it didnt knock him out. it didnt even hurt him

Because BJ is history. Flashy shit actually works now, ironically.

what did he mean by this

agreedo. we need more room for all the shitty meme posts with two replies that we're being deprived of.

post mcgregor webms where I can see his BULGE

Holy fuck that's good.

It's late and i seriously thought i was on spee for a second. Well since I'm here might as well

>tfw no superior roach gf to laugh at you

>generals

for fucks sake

they have never been a good thing, just as cancerous as tripfags

>The men were btfoing the women so hard they had to split the teams

kek saved

These guys are only Featherweight, most head kicks are blockable. He's probably never been hit by a kick that hard.

This dude bought some tainted heroin and died. :(

Van Damme is Putin bro too? Is he becoming a cartoon super villain with his Seagal and VanDamme henchmen?

he leaned
his fucking face
in to the kick.

these guys
dont know how
to fight.

>implying you know how to fight

It's more Samman timing him well and breaking patterns than anything else.

u wanna find out breh?

This

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

BRO UR HEAD
SHOULD NEVER
DO THAT
IN MUY THAI
OR KICKBOXING

MMA WAS A MISTAKE

There's no wrestling in MT or kickboxing

UR WALKING INTO A KICK BOXING MATCH AS IF THE OTHER GUY ISNT ALLOWED TO KICK.

THATS LITERALLY R-TARDED

MMA IS FINISHED

BRO
DUDES THAT CONSTATNLY SHOOT IN FOR TAKE DOWNS/CLINCHES BECAUSE THEY CANT STRIKE NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MMA.

ITS THAT SIMPLE.

BUT IT WONT HAPPEN BECAUSE MMA IS CANCER

It's fun to watch them get KO'd though.

Yameme will get dropped by Stephens.

did he fucking break his leg on that guys face? it looks all wobbly in the webm

You seem upset

The guy's watching his leading knee, he thinks the strikes coming from there

Also once you've been fighting for about 2-mins, and taken a few hits your decision making starts to suffer.

w/e you say unga bunga

I'm so mad I'm gonna post blacked pics now

>it didnt even hurt him

if it hurt bj i would have been able to tell. after a while the kicks started hurting him because bj let the dude hit him with like 20 of them in a row.

let me tell u something, if a dudes head kicks hurt, ur not gonna stand there and keep taking them.

>whining about actual television and film content
>posting Sup Forums shit

get fucked m8

BJ was done before r2 started, he was done on the stool. stfu.

Bones are meant to wobble, it stops them breaking

Stick "slow motion punch" into youtube or something, even punches that look really tidy in real time, look like crap at 240fps. The forces ripple down the attacker's body like a wave.

Its the one reason why flashy martial arts aren't shit, they train you to keep your joints straight, to keep your shoulders down, to wrap your fist/fingers into a tight shape.

Little known fact; faces are really hard and most untrained people break (or fracture) their bones on impact. Boxes lash their hands together for this very reason

Why all his punches seem to be so light but actually devastating?

It's called punch placement, before that combo Alvarez was already knocked on his ass 3 times. And they're not light, one of those would put you to sleep bruv.

Rewatching now, he catches one nicely at the back of the jaw. Feel around there on your own face, its quite sensitive. See pic, there's a nerve that runs in that region, it... does something when its hit

Also it tends to transfer the forces nicely into your brain

>This is my third post in this thread where I pretend I know what I'm talking about. I was ok at this shit, did it in uni, but never good

Are you the user that cut that gif together? If so I want to thank you once again for turning the youtube vid into the full gif.

> 2 seconds
> Clip was in slow motion

Are you retarded?

Exactly why Conor talks about shot placement and accuracy instead of strength/speed despite having both attributes

can anyone post McGregor getting DIAZ'D webm

Yes. Connor is notorious for hitting much harder then he seems and his accuracy and speed are ridiculous.

Reminder this pure white Warrior For Christ took your waifu's virginity.

What is super human reaction

You realise the rematch provided opposite webms right, especially the 'oh you're a wrestler now' when diaz tried grappling and copped a two piece

jej

>the state of bella cucks

The Sage Semen really did a number on that prostitute didn't it?

I wish sage did better, that gall fight where he snapped and hammer hit mickey when he was down after telling him to get up. Looked murderous. Sage is antisocial, calling it now. Sir.

Sage's dad was a confirmed big time drug mover, Bella was around them in those times.

That's a text-book Karate stance he's using to get away and counter-attack. Who'd have thought it, you can make it work!

they wear cups when fighting

Haven't seen the rematch yet. Got any webms m8

>mff it was going so well until he caught dem lefts top kek

Lyoto Machida had it on lock for a few years there.

He's literally tae kwon do x boxing with his stand up, you fool

youtu.be/xhx5H7y1jpg
best i can do for you, take note of diaz trying to take him down after conor rocks him. It was legit opposite of the first.

wut. can that guy control gravity

can you elbow your opponent or is it just fists+feet+knees?

sorry I can't into /heem/

if you lost your virginity to her, control of gravity is just a miniscule power you'd attain

yes, you can

>He's literally tae kwon do x boxing with his stand up, you fool

Must be some cross pollination then, the angle of the leading knee is very Karate. Also the way he returns off his rear-leg.

The only thing I'd have been chided at for, would have been the way he goes onto his toes to deliver the counter-attack... but he's the one earning $ from hitting folk in the face, so fuck my instructor

Actually on 3rd viewing, he goes onto his toes to ensure the hit, the opponent is already retreating. He'd possibly have missed without the extra couple of inches

Reminder I would heem everyone ITT.

if you wanna see karate in mma then here: youtube.com/watch?v=B97LfqnsuUQ and lyoto machida, but conor is not a karate dude.

Really makes you think.

I don't know what's worse, being retarded enough to try a move like that or being retarded enough to just stand there and let someone do it.

fuck off coral springs

meme moves win now, bj fucked up with his one hand block.

>Implying I'm not Manhattanbrah

I have decided to retire from this thread young. Thanks for the (You)s. Catch ya's later.

yair has already been taken to split decision against total no name bums, he's been given some gimmies. Would get exposed by the other 3 FW prospects, misrad bektic, ortega, and doohoo choi

Khabib blesses this thread

have another (You) first lad

Thanks for warning us, I just notified homeland security.

bj took the dive the hard way. meaning, he wanted to get knocked out and the mother fucker couldnt do it. ronda did the same shit.

two of my fav fighters ever also

>throwing a cross without a jab or fake in front of it
Amazing how many of these guys don't know the basic principles of fighting.

What's the deal with all these slow ass ref calls? I've been seeing quite a lot of this in these UFC webms.

The dude was clearly done the second he hit the mat and yet the ref sits right there and lets him take 2 or 3 solid fucking hits to the head.

The ref's decision is the difference between a knockout and severe brain damage/death. Is this a common thing? The ref needs a talking to for that shit.

He faked an ankle grab and double leg first. Amazing how many basement dwellers think they know what's going on in mma.

If they come in too early, they get in shit. They try to see and wait for confirmation that the fight is done.

Have a good stoppage example.

>Bisping is the champ

Is there a worse fucking timeline?