Me confirmed sexist

me confirmed sexist

Other urls found in this thread:

smirnoffequaliser.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one fucking cares

Women can’t do music or art, they’re brains are too focused on their periods, gossip, female shit to think introspectively

t. incel

t. soycel

What the fuck is this?

smirnoffequaliser.com/

Bullshit.

Thats retarded since most men have the same mindset regarding music and art as just some commodity with little importance. I think even female artists with a genuine passion for music still sell sex and sacrifice integrity just because thats the easiest way to get by and make an actual career out of it.

The bullshit just gets stuck at 100% when I try it.

Plus their algorithm is just wrong or doesn't include female fronted bands. Here are the top 25 artists I've listened to this year. I count at least 9.

t. tfw no gf fags

>Charly Bliss
patrician

>spotify

nice artists frendo

how do i stop this stupid intro vidya

"We want to make music listening more equal"

Jesus christ how fucking pathetic can you POSSIBLY fucking get. I thought after a few years I'd stop getting stunned by this shit but it still gets me.

>Man jawed tranny mutt is the "women" they decide to interview for it.

>its women
No it isnt you retard, its humans. The average fucking dudebro on the street is just as fucking simple as whatever youve scrounged up for your concept of "woman". Its people in general, including you perhaps most of all, the person that sees all the stupid and instead of deciding to fucking quit it, starts railing back against the retards.

Grimes, Lavren, Hayley

I mean she's no stunner, but she consistently makes good to great house music. That gets a pass on my book.

Aww shucks, thanks guys

Didn't expect anything close to this. I think it's not genuine.

>equalize your playlist
Don't mind me, just altering my music tastes to accommodate my political views.

Jesus Christ. I'm usually pretty mellow about political shit, very once in a while I see something like this and just wanna fucking punch somebody in the mouth.

The worst part about it is that I don't even think most people really care, they just go along with it because they don't want to alienate their friends, who are in the same position. It's a fuckin crazy social stalemate. Fuck man.

its cause u listen to rap

Very little desu.

Look at this shit. "Enjoy you new EQUALIZED playlist". This is like a parody. I'm livin in crazy land.

>95%/5%
how does it even work with bands that aren't all male?
I primarily listen to shoegaze/dream pop, most of which have at least one female on board

Every time I see this image, I imagine it was because I pulled my dick out in front of everyone.

the best five albums of the decade were made by women, pleb

>Circut de Yeux - Reaching For Indigo
>The ArchAndroid - Janelle Monae
>Utopia - Bjork
>Tragedy - Julia Holter
>Divers - Joanna Newsom

>>The ArchAndroid - Janelle Monae
man I wish, I was pretty disappointed with it. I doubt she's gonna finish her metropolis saga either

clever marketeers at smirnoff, they know how to appeal to kids of the desperately progressive left and hysterically paranoid right