I gonna visit Portugal soon

My Sister's boyfriend has invited us.(he is portuguese), What do I expect about?

Other urls found in this thread:

eliberico.com/de-que-rincones-de-espana-vienen-mas-paisanos-al-reino-unido/
newscientist.com/article/dn16200-spanish-inquisition-left-genetic-legacy-in-iberia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lot of Blacks/mullatos in Lisbon and suburbs including southern riverbank of Tagus river.
Purse stealers (gipsies/ciganos and kangz) in Lisbon.

this
also beware of rabolhos benfiquistas

>benfica

is that a club?

What is the real man's team? Estrela da Amadora?

This and also lots of Brits and French tourists so basically no Portuguese people

its a tumour

Every club except Benfica. Your hometown club.

vote Pnr you fucking cucks

>pretos niggas rabolhos
não obrigado

então não te queixes depois que Portugal está a cair e cheio de invaders

>Waste my vote in legislative elections in a circle that only elects 9 MPs.
Only Lisboa, Porto and Braga have a chance

If we have a negative migratory gradient after all this time, it's because some are abandoning our nation. Talk first to ethnic portuguese and let's have more portuguese babies. Immigration is the sympton

>Talk first to ethnic portuguese
And tell them not to leave

You are wrong. You can't avoid someone to leave the country but you can avoid someone from entering in it. This is common sense. Polish people went to the United Kingdom to work, and their based politicians didn´t opened the borders to the f world because of that, they are based, and that's why the have an homogene society

agreed, we still have an emigration problem and it would be better if they came back doe

Emigration is a weird situation.

It tells you a lot about both the Portuguese and Portugal. Spain, for example, let the unemployment rise absurdly and still had almost no emigration.

Portugal didn't. When the crisis hit, we grabbed our shit and went looking for better shit with our sweat. Sure, creating better at home would've been preferable, but at least we've shown ourselves not as passive which at the very least is encouraging.

Obviously this means that Portugal itself will take a long fucking time to be good, but it also means that the Portuguese are a people with grit and ambition, so there is still hope that we have the tools, if not the plans.

"Para nascer, Portugal; para morrer, o mundo." is a very bittersweet reality.

True. Sure Portugal has become increasingly poor and ungrateful towards its people, but it's not like the Germans or Englishmen are going to lift it up for us. We have to do it ourselves. This is honestly the main reason why I haven't left.

they are admiting ukranians refugees kek. Someone has do to short labour shortages and slavewages unfortunately. The problem is that ours gonna do it in rest of europe to earn more shekels to buy some a bmw and live there forever.

So you have a low tfr, the second worst of europe and below replacement, and little children that portuguese women have some escape to other countries including a new brain drain most of my colleagues are in foreign countries (dentists, economists and now physicians i have 5 ) living there.
Of course, central and northern countries don't complain and want us we don't chimp out like moroccans and keeps our economy and industry non competitive.

>You can't avoid
You do prevention around the population to reduce the costs of health care and less money to public administration, less taxes

Waiting for the colapse of france and other countries to they return like venezuela ain't go anywhere. Stop the CAUSE of Costa of wanting to import the rest of 3rd world and he stops importing. Emmigration in a symptom that something is inherently wrong in Portuguese politics.

Europe could always bet on automation like the japs

>Spain, for example, let the unemployment rise absurdly and still had almost no emigration.

This is not true at all
eliberico.com/de-que-rincones-de-espana-vienen-mas-paisanos-al-reino-unido/

But i partially agree with you, since our traitor politicians instead of projecting more industry and work, say to people emigrate, Fortunately, the exit has stopped and they are returning. But when we send our qualified best, we receive people without education from africa or south america, this is the problem.

Mate, our emigration numbers are on the 20% of able-bodied people. Theirs are on the 5% or something.

It's not comparable at all.

We also receive a fair amount of rich, educated Brazilians in our universities, who tend to stick around because they've grown to value the confort and peace of mind of living here.

Now if only they kept their favelado compatriots home, it'd be peachy.

Change the system of social security

Nope the Brazilians go back after a year. What are you on?

>ortunately, the exit has stopped and they are returning.
In on a tablet but i read that in 2016o nosso saldo migratorio é negativo

>We also receive a fair amount of rich, educated Brazilians in our universities, who tend to stick around because they've grown to value the confort and peace of mind of living here.

I dont want them here, they are not ethnic portuguese,the majority of them not even are whites... that's a menace to our national identity

>implying that some of them that are here don't have portuguese blood or that we are white in the first place

Most are whites bc they have to pay propinas about 5000-10000 euros and most are without bolsa.

But again you two are missing that point ain't some few rich brazilians like pic related that change the demographics of Portugal from declining. The hillibilies all escaped and escaping to france.

Whether Portuguese are white or not doesn't matter, they are a distinct ethnic group, are they not?

>that we are white in the first place
We ain't Pardo including Mullato or Black

You have seen what the black and mullato do in suburbs , they are not bringing positive net worth in general

>they are admiting ukranians refugees kek.

I have no problems with accepting ukrainians, since they are europeans.... if not in huge number's they usually never cause any problems here. The same goes for italians, portuguese or english in france they are not a problem there, both whites, both share a civilization.
The problem would be magrebis, africans, brzilans etc..

Like Maghrebins, Spaniards and White USA - non- hispanic or hispanic, Mexicans - love blacks and mullatos

You are not white, by your talk that's pretty obvious,you are or brazilian or palop diaspora here. Portugal on the other way is and always was white european, unfortuntly the open borders gonna change that and end with Portugal, Sweden, France, Uk.....

All nations of europe are an ethnic group, but generally europeans/whites are all conected and genetically close of each other.

The proportion of PALOP citizens is ten times higher than Portuguese general population and publico says it is about discrimination kek.

Nevertheless, i congratulate some people trying to integrate and turn these youngsters from crime world again.
But it's group mentality. We have seen it the attack against turkish kurd of Kebab palace. Asssimilate to European values while you have the luck for having a home or you go back definitely to your home country as reward for chimping out.

We are our own thing the problem is that I have realized that our white standards are totally different from what is considered white in other countries so many arab looking people that are totally portuguese call themselves white and are viewed as so here and then I came to the conclusion that meds shouldn't be called white

>proportion of imprisoned people

Dude look at the map and don´t embaress yourself:

And no portuguese look like an arab, that's insane, not even by phenotype, much less genetically.
meds are a subrace inseide the white european race. For example Jose mourinho is a fine example of it, white west-med, perfectly caucasoid and i bet we would score near 100% europe

t.immigrant detected

From what country are you tard? you are not portuguese

Sure keep dreaming that olive skin is white I'm an avec and when I see portuguese people claiming to be white with this skin tone makes laugh

You are dumb, 100x dumb
europeans can tan, and still be genetically white.
And btw your example pic show us how dumb you are
Carolina patrocinio is not native portuguese.

>"A apresentadora de televisão da SIC, Carolina Patrocínio, 21 anos, sabia das suas origens africanas, herdadas da avó materna, que veio de Angola ainda menina, para estudar na capital. E o mapa não engana."

source:revista visao

安哥拉是我们的

nao amasses tantos pretos

E tu não lhes dês tanto o rabo, enquanto te comem a namorada cuck.
Os nossos antepassados devem sentir uma vergonha sem fim do país de cucks que nos tornamos.
Felizmente na Europa ainda restam as Hungrias e a Europa de leste para resistirem

calma Markl, a puta da tua mae esta a salvo.
sabemos que gostas de pretos e esquerdoides, não precisas de ser tão obvio

entao falas da hungria mas queres votos no pnr? ai que o menino gosta de pila estrangeira

Nao sou o mesmo que disse isso, mas tu és um esquerdalho traidor. Aposto que metes a cruz no bloco de esterco enquanto fumas umas broas ao som de bobmarley. nabo do caralho

lol achas msm que sou esquerdoide oh puta de cigano? es burro

Yes, tugas are black. We must import more. Lisbon must be Luanda 2.0 with musseques and shiet

broas ou brocas? seu drogadozito

Expect to see your fellow Moors

This, we must import even more, millions of them, open the borders and give nationality then we will grow, then Portugal will rise again, like we can see in africa. lmao without crime, without poverty, with identity, a perfect society.

Há gente que acredita mesmo nisto.

No he is not visiting greece/turkey. moors here got their ass kicked badly

Are you confused?Turks are not Moors/Arabs.
Guess who has Arabic(Moorish)/North African and Jewish DNA
newscientist.com/article/dn16200-spanish-inquisition-left-genetic-legacy-in-iberia/
Oops

Refuted crap you pathetic low iq.
That study of almost 10 years ago, claimed that everyone that wasn´t R1b (y dna) was a jew or a north-afrc. wihch obviously is complete bulshit. So half of europe
would be moors and jews, specially greece. In fact Iberians are not related to arabs or jews, we are close the rest of europeans, in fact greeks are usually close to them than we are:

sorry

They somehow expelled 1 million Portuguese and killed and raped during decolonisation and stole belongings for not being black enough. We must bring them to do the same again

More modern map then
Portuguese if anything are Northern Africans in denial.

o savimbi não fez nada de errado

Blood diamonds and Soares

That's caucasoid berber, from a neolithic pre historic origin 2% to 6%.
The same goes for this, are you 40% turskish- syrian and the brits 10%? lmao

mario jewares is cool

>E-M81 is found at an average frequency of 45% in the Maghreb and Libya, with peaks at over 60% in Tunisia as well as central and southern Morocco
>n Europe, M81 is most common in Portugal (8%), Spain (4%), as well as in France (0-6%) and Italy (0-4%), where strong regional variations are observed. M81 is especially common in western Iberia, notably Extremadura (15.5%), Andalusia (13.5%), southern Portugal (11%), the Canary Islands (11%), north-west Castille (10%) and Galicia (10%)
So,no recent migrations from Western Africa to Iberia?

Mamma mia! Who's the chick?

This level of inferiority complex....
How do you explain that regions from northen iberia, like galicia and north west castille and Asturias had more high values than the south of iberian peninsula? precisly because it is ancient origin, pre-historic. That was already studied, pre-historic iberians had the same values that modern iberians, in some samples even more, clown. And haplogroups are not dna autsomal.....
someone can have e3b or j and be 99% european.

and iberians are not big related to north-africans:

>"Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity." (Comas et al. 2000)

that's why we dont genetically cluster with them.while you greeks usually cluster with ashkenazi jews.

Got to the North.

>Guess who has Arabic(Moorish)/North African and Jewish DNA
Its more like Nigrabs and Jooz have Poorgeese DNA because of
1 Slavery
2 Jooz marrying portuguese women
3 Portuguese sailors MUH DIKING around

Portuguese men have that colonial/adventurer/risk taking type of DNA, going around the world to set up businesses, colonize and do shit nobody else would
Maybe they're retarded but thats admirable
30% of Africa's GDP is portuguese men pouring money and fucking african pussy.

Also, the brown/shitskin "people" in Portugal are mostly
1 Immigrants
2 Niggers/mongrels from the colonies
3 Brazilian niggers
4 Gypsies, Iberian peninsula has loads of them

Portuguese people look like south french folk or swarthy brits like Russel Brand.

>4 Gypsies, Iberian peninsula has loads of them
We don't actually have that many, but my god are the ones we do have here annoying as fuck.

ya, e a merda dos romenos filhos da puta

Blanca Suarez

nao deves de viver numa cidade. é so romenos a pedir dinheiro e pissa

sim, mas em espanha é bem pior.

cá não vês mais ninguém a não ser ciganos porque as pessoas normais trabalham e eles não, mas ainda assim não são assim tantos.

Mas sim, 1 cigano são ciganos a mais.

ate o Quaresma é cigano..

Iberian dirty blonde with green eyes are top tier.