How the fuck can anyone enjoy this garbage?

> Dosen't like The Wall

You should start listening to music OP

by listening to it and liking how it sounds

I don't really like the wall either

Much different statement than OPs tho

>implying I don't already browse Sup Forums

Say it with me, boys

PLEB
FILTER

how much you want to bet one of this guy's only arguments against it is that it's "wank/masturbation" as if an artist making music they want to hear is a bad approach

It's okay, there are a few tracks I really like, but for the most part it's not anything spectacular, especially when you look at other Pink Floyd Albums like Animals and Wish you were Here

Why do people shill animals and wywh. Meddle is superior to these albums.

Because they aren't as patrician and intelligent as you

Meddle isnt even patrician

My third eye isn't open enough for Meddle

It's sad to see how shit Pink Floyd became once Roger left. I hate the 80s overproduced sound like on learning to fly. blagh.

what's wrong with you?

OK the concept stuff is ... iffy. But the music and songs are outstanding.

Wrong. Meddle is right after Animals. Then comes The Wall, then comes Wish You Were Here.

If you don't understand why people like it then you don't understand how to listen to it. Think of The Wall as a movie, or a symphony. You have to listen to the whole thing from start to finish without focusing on other shit in real life. Sure, if you were to listen to one of the experimental noise transitions without context (on it's own) then of course it doesn't make sense. But if you listen to the whole thing together then it's really an enjoyable experience for a lot of people.

It's okay not to like it. A lot of people don't even have the patience to listen to a whole album in one sitting. Music like Pink Floyd is about more than just those few hit singles you hear on repeat. There's more depth if you listen to what they release the way they intended you to.

I also appreciate how they took advantage of whatever technologies were available. Listen to the mixing. It's amazing.

I rarely ever listen to Pink Floyd anymore, they are sort of dad rock, but I will never stop having respect for their music.

This.
Where the fuck are Saucerful and Piper?

go back

Lol why do people pretend that Pink Floyd makes good music. Their only good album is DSOTM. Everything else is pretensious pleb filter or objective garbage.
Echoes is cool but it's waaaaaaay to long and bloated.

t. pleb

t. pleb

I keep asking myself the same question all the time.

Honestly this album still means more to me than any other album ever has.

>that file name
kek

The truth hurts doesn't it incels
>but muh psychedelics rock
>muh concept album
>muh tape loops
Blow a bag

the division bell is better than the final cut, fact

t. pleb