Are sex scenes really necessary in films ? for what purpose ?

Are sex scenes really necessary in films ? for what purpose ?

No but yes.

bump

To remind you that you should not be content with being a virgin.

>mfw

The way i see it Every's movie purpose is to give a mood. Relieve your stress. Make the viewer relax. If the movie can convince you to use your hands for that then its much probably a good movie.

hey i recognise her

is Angela our girl ?

what, are you some kind of hassidic jew?

Motherfucker we had this exact thread yesterday we know all you want is BLACKED memes

realism

She is now boys

>be Australian
>tfw that vid of her at Melbourne Uni

Holy shit buckets and buckets

>characters start fucking each other
>while fucking they decide to have a productive conversation about political intrigue or whatever the fuck is going on in the plot

99% of the time there's no purpose. it's basically just a borderline insulting way to keep people interested

They can serve a purpose. A sex scene to close out a romance arc in a film makes sense.

That said, you have shit like GOT and Westworld (not coincidentally both HBO series) with long, gratuitous sex scenes that actually detract from the episode you are watching...so yes, sex scenes can be unnecessary.

has she been KANGAROOD yet?

>500x669
That won't do. Here you go, fampai.

thanks

>blurghhhghbhklblbkurrgbgbtbuuuffffbfg

what did she mean by this?

>Are sex scenes really necessary in films ?

If it's just thrown in willy-nilly simply for the sake of having some T&A on screen, no.

But with some movies, it's a fundamental component of the story.

I want to look into Angela eyes while I cum inside her

inside her throat or pooper you mean

A lot movies have them for shock value and to give a sense of authenticity to the story, you know, make it more 'grounded in reality'. And generally, people like watching sex as long as it's not overwhelming or out place.
Some directors use sex as an integral part of the characters and the story, like Cronenberg, Lynch and Jodorowsky. But it's hard to pull off.

both but preferable where you conceive to have children.

you're a fucking faggot, unless your baby with her is a girl

No, but lemme redpill you on this. Before the late 60's, actresses put out on the casting couch because you couldn't show nudity onscreen (excluding the pre-code era). Actresses, 98.7% of them are all fucking sluts and now they own it unlike during the 90's and much of the 00's. That's why 9 times out of 10 every hot, young actress you look up from the years 2010 and beyond have ALL been naked in one movie or another.

Noted, user.

what did you even just say lmao. I knew I should have stopped reading at "lemme redpill you on this"

kek

No. See Mad Men for reference

>women like that actually exist

yup

Mad men had sex scenes, just no nudity.

got anymore user ?

Are movies really necessary?

Think about it.

Don't be a nigger, post link

True but very few and when they did, it was more to develop character (like that prostitute with Don).
The interesting stuff is the before and after.

Fucking Black Mirror, holy shit. I almost thought they must have a clause in the contract to have a sex scene in every episode or something. One episode was super relevant because shes fucking the robot clone of her dead husband and he's being robotic about it. But all the other ones feel like they're just checking a box.

Are death scenes really necessary for films? for what purpose?

Has she done creampie yet

Films represent life in some way, usually. Sex is a part of life. So if used properly, yes.

>Sex is a part of life.

what did he mean by this?

Characters being sexual? Hell yes that's necessary for many stories.

It being explicitly shown? Not necessary.

He's a normie and he needs to leave Sup Forums

not to my knowledge

Now this is podracing.

bump

man..

link ?

>Sexy people of walmart pops up on google search

pretty accurate desu

kek

I don't care, but the lack of man on man compared to woman on woman is revolting

Are death scenes really necessary?

man she (angela) has a scene on BLACKED with another girl. ive probably busted to it 30 times to it this year alone

Link?

fuck off cuck

Bad shoop

cant post Sup Forums says its spam but just search for angela white blacked on xnxx

>literally masturbating to a nude savage negro beast and his ape cock

Pull yourself together lads

why is she so perfect ?