Why do maghrebians pretend to be greek, Italian, or Spanish in the west...

Why do maghrebians pretend to be greek, Italian, or Spanish in the west? Is it because they are ashamed of thier camel fucking Muslim countries that they had to flee from? Do they realize they are fooling no one?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/07/science/human-fossils-morocco.html
nature.com/nature/journal/v546/n7657/full/nature22336.html?foxtrotcallback=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because if you lie to yourself long enough you'll start believing it.
They keep talking about hypothetical situations and asking shit like"would north Africans be considered white if ____?" and with enough cherry picked pictures people start saying yes

How do we debunk this lie?

It's up to southern Europeans not us

>Why do maghrebians pretend to be greek, Italian, or Spanish in the west?
What? They don't, they always brag about how perfect their country are and how the two other Maghreb countries sucks
They are very very proud for some reason

The shittier the country the better the propagnda
see how proud the average Indian or paki of their country

albanians gypsies
and some arabs and turks do that too

pretending to be shitalians, Greeks or spaniards

their countries are shit
their nations are shit
their people are shit
everything about those subhumans is shit

>What? They don't, they always brag about how perfect their country are and how the two other Maghreb countries sucks
literally albanians

good question

>Why do maghrebians pretend to be greek, Italian, or Spanish in the west?

I never pretended to be anything other than a Tunisian in France, but I understand why they would do it: up until the point I tell my nationality, people are very interested in what I say and they give me enthusiastic looks, whenever I reveal it, they talk very loud and slow, give me concerned looks, ask me weird and kinda rude questions, then they frown if I tell them about something they know or like and it really gets them butthurt if I say something more intelligent than them.

Wh*tes can't handle non-whites desu

What a dumb question. Algerians are one of the most nationalistic people.

Why does the algerian look like a mulatto! I almost mistook him for a mo*occan

Also really passive aggressive in Europe.

Why do you play along with westerners when they insult the Maghreb like your sad waterless gravelpit is better?
Also all Afro-Asiatic people look Mulatto, including Jordanians.

Of course, why would they feel safe around a Muslim goat fucking inbred? You don't belong in Western countries, you do realize that you are in the wrong

Because OP is right.
Arabs aren't afro asiatic, unlike you we don't have %20 negroid dna

What wrong?

Calm down cletus, the only one that sounds like an inbred here is you

>Arabs aren't Afro-Asiatic
You are in the same toilet as us, furry Irbidi.
Also don't think that you are less cancerous than us. your rabid dustbowl creates as much shitty people as ours.

I don't live in the south

Arabs are afro-asiatic retard

Never said that at all my dull child.

You can take Cletus out of the south but you can't take the south out of Cletus

Literally all the terror attacks in Europe have been done by north Africans, they have the highest amount of rapes, jail in Spain, Italy, France, and Germany are full to the brim with North Africans. you are natural sunhumans and it's clear to everyone

So what? We are natural sub-human? what can you do about it physically? :^)

So?

I don't know how 'maghrebians' pretend to be in the west, but thanks for the info.
I am Moroccan and proud to be.
Pic related is what you think, I like American people (black, white and native americans), that's also my opinion.
Have a nice day.

Egyptians aren't Arab

THIS
All whitebois can do is make threads on an anonymous image board

This would all be fine and well if not for the fact that you do not contain your subhuman behavior to your dessert and instead choose to Immigrate to Europe.

Arabs in general are afro asiatic you fucking imbecile you're unbelievable.

Did I missed something or why are Maghrebis the new hated race now?

>Did I missed something or why are Maghrebis the new hated race now?

Moroccans killed people in Spain and Finland

Everyone got tired of hating Turks I guess

But how can I be afro asiatec if I have no African DNA
Language group \=\ ethnicity

North Africans Will kill this small child

You do have african dna

> those teeth
He deserved it

The e1berber displays his sunhuman Savage nature again

DNA? only retards go this way.
All H. sapiens have African DNA. The first H. sapiens start in Morocco 300.000 ys ago
I don't know why Arabs and Americans are the most retarded brain.

He believed that Greek beurette enthusiast's memes.
I'm "Mulatto" and proud. People find my afro to be cool.
They are dumbass.
What do I have to do with them, or in general, what does the Maghrebi 4channer have to do with them?
Go to reddit or facebook or something if you wanna catch the real criminals. I'm just an autistic med student.

muslim terrorist attacks in Europe to distract people from terrorist attacks against muslims in Asia
No I not

You are an outlier, over 5,000,000 maghrebians have Immigrated to Europe

All 4channers are outliers. where do you think you are?

e1b isn't exclusive to berbers Tyrone
If they are Arab then the rest of North Africa is so no
>out of africa

Apart from the terrorist (false flag) attacks, are Maghrebis really that bad?

Keep denying it self hating cuck

Yes

The ones in Europe are.
The ones in the Maghreb/elsewhere are funny people.
Yes north Africa is Arab. :^)
تحيا عروبتنا جميعاً
Now stop trying to look European you furry.

>Of course, why would they feel safe around a Muslim goat fucking inbred? You don't belong in Western countries, you do realize that you are in the wrong
See? That's exactly what I'm talking about, people just assume you're that muslim template guy and they throw at you the lines they thought up in their head to tell a muslim guy if they ever meet one.

You can say anything they won't even respond to you, just repeat that very clever conversation they thought up one day, wh*tes have no concept of individuality.

You were born with the mark of being muslim, you will never escape that, it's like being born with a facial deformity or club foot. You should not be able to LARP as actual human beings. Whites have only recently become more collectivist due to mass immigration from non white countries

Both the modern day egyptians and ancient egyptians spoke afro asiatic languages so them being arab or not is a non-issue and you're just dancing around the truth unwilling to accept it

I'm not trying to look European sweaty, Arabs are semites
Wh*tes carry our DNA we don't carry theirs
You deserve a (you)

>The first H. sapiens start in Morocco 300.000 ys ago
You'd be laughed out of the room in the West he always say the first humans came out of Kenya because they have some sort of "we are all descend from kangs" agenda.

More victims of the e1berber.

Beats being born with a small dick and a high pitched voice Timothy

I am Italian. It's disturbing that mullato goat fucking Muslims larp as Southern Europeans

God you really are a dumb fucking redneck
nytimes.com/2017/06/07/science/human-fossils-morocco.html

You aren't Arab, you are a rapebaby of different peoples.

@78531431
>You were born with the mark of being muslim, you will never escape that, it's like being born with a facial deformity or club foot. You should not be able to LARP as actual human beings
Well sorry, I assumed you were serious but now it's obvious theat you're just trolling, have fun I guess

(si zebi) Read this or this:
nature.com/nature/journal/v546/n7657/full/nature22336.html?foxtrotcallback=true

I still rather call myself Arab than cause further divide in my cunt like the brits and frogs would want me to
And it's not like you're pure berber either

>LARP as southern Europeans
give me an example?
We never fucking do it you moron. We think south Europe is a land of Mafia so we don't do it.

What I meant was People have every right to stop talking to you when they find out your muslim maghrebian, you are subhuman and People should Know before they interact with you so they know what to expect

And I could post that article saying the earliest hominid is from the Balkans. the point is that the mainstream "ooa" theory is that people came from kangya, not Morocco.

I'm half Algerian half Maltese. so no I'm not really pure.
But I'm okay with being called Berber. But I hate when one thinks it's an ethnicity rather than an ethnic group.
My ethnicity is Kabyle.

If you're Italian you're just as much of a goatfucker as us
Arabs were considered white in the U.S before you were, they'd rather have goatfuckers than you
Come home Arab man

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

HEEEEEEEEEEEEERIIIIIIIIIIITAAAAGEEEEEEE

Italian Americans are greasy fat slobs. real Italians wouldn't spend time talking about their heritage but instead be normal.

>meanwhile places like Sicilia and Malta have their own Arabic dialects

>Arabs were considered white in the U.S

No

They were and they still are retard

>real Italians wouldn't spend time talking about their heritage
t.b.h. If Europeans cared about their heritage more maybe the wouldn't such spineless cuckolds.

No, it's because they don't have identity crisis like Amerilards.

HOLD STILL you fucking terrorist camel fucking pedophile worshipping cocksuckers. I WILL BUTCHER ALL OF YOU FOE ENSLAVING MY ANCESTORS

>No, it's because they don't have identity crisis
They do though.

>let me tell you about your countries/continent

>literally muh ancestors
We didn't enslave you, we brought you along to enslave wh*tes for us

>tfw I was shittalking m*ghribis before it was cool