Your 2017 Super Bowl contenders

Your 2017 Super Bowl contenders.

Here is my prediction from last year as well.

>2018

The Seahawks have the worst offense in the league you fucking retard, there's no way they even finish at .500

Patriots are overrated, they should be 1-2 right now if the Texans didn't shit the bed down the stretch. Falcons are literally 2 plays away from 1-2, and it took 2 Bears drops and a 10-second runoff to keep them undefeated.

Steelers literally lost to the Bears

The only legit team in the NFL right now is Kansas City. I honestly think if the Packers were healthy they would be considered elite as well, once Rodgers has two tackles who know what they're doing again he'll be putting up his usual magnificent production again

If you have the Steelers and Seahawks why not the Panthers?

Are you fucking stupid, the contenders are the Falcons and the Chiefs.

You're all morons, why would the super bowl contenders be the autism Pepe?

>if the Texans didn't shit the bed down the stretch
Teams always shit the bed against the Patriots.

but its for the 2017 season

Retarded fucking gambler

It was just slightly misleading user. I keep seeing the Hawks up in the top 8 in the power rankings week after week. Yet week after week I keep watching my garbage ass team shit the bed sucks having such a bad offense.

>Atlanta v Pittsburgh in the Owl

My BIL supports both teams, and it keeps the Deflatriots out, so I'm OK with this

...and despite all this, the Seahawks and the Pats will make your head explode by vying for the owl again.

If Dak can play all season like he did tonight the Cowboys will go to the Owl and win it.

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

>the Pittsburgh Kneelers

The ol luggage lad himself

>they got shut out at home by the Bills
fucking retards

Obviously those are ahead of the other teams by being mentioned

>no vikangz

You are GAY

Carson Wentz will go on a God streak to win the super bowl this year

>Kansas City are gonna be the stunning all time offense with a killer record, just like
>80s Chargers
>80s Dolphins
>'07 Pats
>'16 Falcons
>'11 Packers
>'13 Broncos
>'01 Rams
>'98 Vikings
>00s Titans
>00s Chargers
>'83 Redskins
>'50 Rams

Well they did get cucked by Seattle that guy was right.

Oh comedy

>no 'Skins

our year la

>seahawks

LMAO this idiot thought he could just slide those shitters on in there without anyone noticing. they're barely top 3 in their division and that's only because the 49ers are COMPLETE dog shit.

I can see KC there, but not Atlanta.

don't you think he could afford better seats?

>if Dakota can play the worst team in the NFL every game the cowboys would the win the Super Bowl