Will monthly terrorist attacks be an occurrence for the rest of our lives will the problem ever be dealt with?

Will monthly terrorist attacks be an occurrence for the rest of our lives will the problem ever be dealt with?

>will the problem ever be dealt with?

Not by traditional means. Maybe if we get swarm surveillance drones and mind reading tech we might be able to stop it. I'd rather have terrorist attacks tho.

no, because in nearly every first world nation half or more of the population are inviting in the people committing the acts.

Arab terrorist attacks will increase until the western order collapses and mass Arab migrations lead to new Arab led western states. Just like germanics did woth Rome, it's the circle of life *cue lion king music*

I expect that eventually civilians will take matters into their own hands. And you get right wing terrorist groups as well. Who will attack random Islamic targets.

We already have left wing terrorists anyway.

never heard of australian terror attack

I think our politicians also fear this. Because they constantly tell Wilders to nuance his words to avoid any confusion about if he wants a violent solution. After which Wilders usually corrects himself and says we should solve matters through words.

Because choosing the wrong language can literally cause riots.

It is just this time. Things will calm down eventually just like after 9/11 also ISIS is on the loose.

I just ask what is the solution? Banning muslims from all the western countries? Because that will never happen. And what about the ones who are born there? Who have a right to live there? What happens if they're radicalized while living in the west and it's no longer an issue of refugees who are already radicalized being imported in? It seems like there is no solution and we can expect to live with this shit forever. It fucking sucks.

There's only one solution. Ban religion. All religion since its these false ideals and beliefs we're fighting. There is no win.

Which cunt in Europe is terrorism free?

That isn't a solution. You ban religion in western countries and muslims living there will perceive it as an attack on their religion specifically. They would go full jihad and probably get radicalized at a faster rate. I think a good idea would be to eliminate isis by all means necessary. The fact that they exist at all is a little mind boggling considering how we have drones and huge missiles.

4#NOTALLTHEMUSLIM
Never forget th,s kangaroofucker

the ones without muslims in them

Gonna move to Thailand and fuck shemales for the rest of my life gg europe it was fun while it lasted.

the problem can't be dealt with short of cleansing europe.
metastasis is very hard to deal with, especially with a genetic predisposition as islam has.

It would have to be worldwide.
ISIS is your friends and neighbours now. They are in our societies as are their ideals.
You can ban religion but it isn't really effective. Ask the Romans.

Perhaps a new prophet for the 21st century to convert the populace.

jagmeet singh will find the 2nd sikh empire which shall serve as the last bastion against islam

mmmmm fresh AIDS

These things come in waves. The 70s had more terrorist attacks worldwide.

No, on the contrary, when the whole shitshow come crashing down, multiple factions will emerge