Do you agree with the President Elect's top 5 films?

Do you agree with the President Elect's top 5 films?

>movieline.com/2012/09/19/if-you-dont-like-these-films-youre-fired-donald-trump-picks-five-favorite-flicks-for-movieline/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/646011711716216832
youtube.com/watch?v=HZA9k7WAuiY
youtube.com/watch?v=aeQOJZ-QzBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>goodfellas over godfather
patrician

boring

A fake list for a fake man.

Dad-core films.
Not bad, but not trully patrician.

>all white male directors
>all films about white people
>one of them blatantly racist and pro-slavery

Citizen Kane, a film about a rise and fall. Hmm...

Bland, safe as fuck choices

I'm not sure Trump got learned the right lessons from Goodfellas and The Godfather.

His choices are IMDB Core enough for me to believe he actually watched them, unlike Obama's bullshit claim to have seen The Wire.

They are probably the only 5 movies this buffoon has ever seen.

4 years

8 years

THIS, white "people" are a disease that must be eradicated

Every subhuman cumskin ape must die

Fuck Drumpf, Fuck Israel, Fuck White People and Fuck The Jews.

#BLM
#PLM

thx for the fix

Agreed, fuck Trump

Kill all whites

youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc

>cumskin
??? confused black man ???

>Trump has never watched anything short of kino

I envy him.

Not even Murican, but glad to know the new US president has an excellent taste of movie. Congratulation for your president elect, big guys!

He actually liked Christian Bale's performance in TDK & TDKR, apparently he once invited Bale too to Trump Tower or for the filming, i forget. Yet he also mocks him for not returning to the DCEU, despite the huge payment promised to Bale.

the cinematographies

15 months screencap this

>apparently he once invited Bale too to Trump Tower or for the filming

>portraying people who don't like Trump as white haters
Glad you're being the bigger man.

Actually make sense, they will probably replace him with Pence after a few fucks up

Yeah, that one.

>Yet he also mocks him for not returning to the DCEU, despite the huge payment promised to Bale.

Money doesn't get you anywhere, look at Robert Downey Jr.

He's literally been in several movies

Trump doesn't post on a Laotian Greeting card emporium to try to impress anonymous strangers and most normies have never even heard of Citizen Kane so that's probably just his actual taste

Pretty based for a really busy guy, he obviously doesn't have the time to try really obscure shit

>Presuming someone's gender

>Not naming a single Reagan film

What did he mean by this?

Oh that's right, Reagan's movies were shit

Gone with the wind is cliche, but still peetty solid list. Good taste

Pandering list with the safest bland classic choices. Anyone who believes that these are actually his favorites is a fucking idiot.

Too safe, a list a politician would create.

This. There is no way someone who actually watches movies has Gone With The Wind up there alongside The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Pretty sure Goodfellas is the most genuine pick in there, and because of that we can deduce that he probably enjoys the Godfather films as well.

No one truly enjoys watching Gone With the Wind.

But if he enjoys those, why not The Good The Bad and The Ugly? He was a young man when it came out, it's not a "classic" to him just like Terminator 2 isn't a "classic" to us, it's just a good action flick.

>Beliving this list
Trump has far better taste

til he dies

>Italians
>white

definitely a patricians list

/ourguy/

sounds like IMDBcore list who googled best films ever, not surprising coming someone who answered the phone pretending to be someone else and then praising himself

what a pleb

Trump an idiot

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/646011711716216832

Fucking god tier taste. Bloodsport is kino

Pretty plain taste. They're all good, though.

did you carve a pussy for yourself into your arm?

I enjoyed it. Where's your god now?

for you

not a bad list

Quality list

What was Obamas? I remember he said 'The Martian' was his favourite film a couple years back

A president list for a president man

Get used to it hilldawg

i agree all those movies are great, but those movies give you no insight into his personality or taste. he might as well just copied and pasted 5 movies from a 100 films list. his "commentary" proves this further.

Trump's favorite film is Bloodsport

It doesn't surprise me that Trump enjoys movies about organized crime.

because that's what he has set out to stop, right shillary? ;^)

>The president elect comments on Bane's size

Right.

It cracks me up thinking that Obama might have teary eyed at some point during the movie and then clapped when they brought him back to earth.

And proceeded to cut NASA funding by another 45%

youtube.com/watch?v=HZA9k7WAuiY

That was Biden, who thought it was happening at real time

Fuck. I expected to see Patton on here.
The guy was saying it was unbelievable that Trump would have Gone with the Wind up there with a believable movie like The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

I've never seen Citizen Kane, and I don't intend to.

>his "commentary" proves this further.
really?
youtube.com/watch?v=aeQOJZ-QzBk

>No one truly enjoys watching Gone With the Wind.

That'd be false.

>if you could give Charles Foster Kane advice, what would you say to him?
>get yourself a different woman(like I've done)

Yeah he totally understood the movie and isn't at all just projecting all over it.

>tfw the President of the United States might have been baneposting and battsposting with me

Holy shit, is Trump /ourguy/?

t. Projecting at the president

Three of those are in my top 10

Gonna watch the godfather now, and part 2.

Also
>no weak points here'

It doesn't surprise me either. If you're making money from real-estate in NY, at the time Trump did, you're going to run into mobsters left right and centre. With that constant view of mobsters you're more able to appreciate a movie capturing the mobster life than someone who's never come into contact with it. It'll resonate with you more because you've seen these kinds of people.

he doesn't need to understand it, he lived it and overcame it

In terms of his personal likes the fat turd would be more likely to be into shit like Paul Blart but made these selections because of what he thinks pretending to be into them says about him. Of course you dumb bastards are going to identify with that.

Trump's real top-5 list:

1) Roadhouse
2) Weekend at Bernie's
3) Fletch
4) Terminator
5) Raiders of the Lost Ark

SAY IT WITH ME
MADAME
PRESIDENT

>tfw you got to live in the best timeline

One of the most generic lists, I laughed when I saw Gone With the Wind, for some reason all old people love that movie

Fuck you. I'm not saying that.

It's fucking kino though. It's a great film about america.

>he lived it

Nah. Kane was born a regular kid. He remembers a simple time when he wasn't an ultra-rich mogul, when the best thing in the world was a simple sleigh. Trump never had that. He was born rich. His sleigh was made out of gold from the very start. He's approaching the movie from the opposite side of where 99% of viewers do.

Better list tbqh.

Literally the exact same list as all normies over 60

Based

I don't even wanna think how these people would be like if Hillary won. I guarantee a constant gloatfest on the MSM, coupled with the delusion of being anti-establishment.

This. They're just choices his voter base will agree with.

>spagetthi western
>"it's tough. It's real"
ugh...

>TGTBTU there when For A Few Dollars More is the superior film in the trilogy

>No Once Upon A Time In America instead of baby's first mafia films

I'm just kidding, it's a decent list for someone who doesn't have much time to watch film

Go back to middle school

I'll bet you laughed during Grapes of Wrath as well

He's like 70 years old. Old people love gone with the wind

He has patrician taste desu

what did he mean by this?

Hillary´s

wings of defeat 2007
this last lonely place 2016
presidential bloopers
agony of defeat 1992
alone in the dark

Man has taste. Especially Goodfellas and TGTBTU

Trump is a big guy.

The most generic top 5 films list you could make. Did he grab these randomly off of wikipedia's greatest films list? It's tailored to not alienate anybody

>if this was Hillary's top 5 the entire thread would be talking about how plain and uninteresting she is

>Mentions business in all but one

Love him

Shawshank redemption isn't on there, which is easily the most normie over rated movie to exist.