Get warned by literal hundreds of economists that brexit will fuck our economy

>get warned by literal hundreds of economists that brexit will fuck our economy
>hurr it's just scare mongering!
>our economy literally gets fucked on the polling night

>get warned that the union will be in jeopardy if we vote brexit
>it's just scaremongering!
>Scotland and Northern Ireland literally in talks right now to leave the UK and join the EU

I hope one day you retards Come to regret your decision when we are literally third world tier and overflowing with Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business/markets/europe/lse_ukx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time will tell. I'm American, so I'm neutral to your eventual plight or success, but time will unravel all of your misfortunes or gifts.

Be patient. The economy may rebound significantly.

I'm still certain Scotland will vote to leave when England's bad choice hits them

I think your first two points are true but as for the third, doesn't the UK now have control over its own immigration?

>Globalists not going into full panic mode.

Even this Amerifat saw that coming.

>Sovereignty can have a monetary value placed on it

You know how I know you are a freedom hating cuck?

Fucked like it did when you were in the EU?

Im only worried about prices going up due to expensive imports.

Europe can now charge us what they like, so it could go up.

And now that Europeans cant move in freely, it means that we might just have more non Europeans move to England to keep up with demand of low paid jobs.

>Constantly complain about corporations
>Constantly claim that the rich's greed is ruining the world
> Get mad when Brexit fucks the rich in the ass

Why are Liberals so inconsistent?

>retarded speculators were wrong of the markets
>suddenly this has long term impact on Britain's economy.

Nah, the biggest problems you'll have:

- EU tariffs on all your exported products
- all the financial companies will move out as they need to be in the EU to operate cheaply

If these happen your economy gets fucked

Everybody already knew there would be a short-term fall though. The markets were going up and down with the Brexit polling days before the vote.

Are you retarded?

You're still in the EU and will be for over 2 years considering they arent going to start article 50 for months

bbc.co.uk/news/business/markets/europe/lse_ukx

Our economy didn't get "fucked on the polling night" you knee jerking fucking retard.

What the chances of an embargo on England?

And if Ireland and Scotland leave we cant be called the UK anymore. We will lose the Union Jack, fuck.

Canada's dollar was at par for awhile and then it tanked below 80 cents when oil fell.

Didn't feel a thing except a few pieces of fruit got pricier and I wait a few more months for computer parts to go down.

Only wall street type's give a shit about this. Maybe your country will start to produce shit again. Boohoo.

Prices still will go up once we go cant they once we are out.

Import will no longer be through EU so they might up prices, food and drinks might go up.

Hopefully not much changes.

Just overnight the UK have become the largest supplier of salt in the world

>What the chances of an embargo on England?
Practically zero.
England will likely have worse trade deals though.

If the EU deploys tariffs, they commit industrial suicide.
The United Kingdom is one of the largest export markets for the EU. German car manufacturers sell millions of cars to the UK, tariffs will put an end to that.

Come to think of it, tariffs may incentivise British entrepreneurs to fill the gaps in the market that the tariffs create.
Affordable, quality British motoring for the first time since the day before British Leyland started? Please do.

Why would the country be overflowing with muslims if the economy is so bad?
Why would they go there?

>that tweet

Top fucking banter

Abolishing slavery hurt the economy, was that a mistake too?

What does that matter when you're already infested?

>scotland
>ireland
>relevant

the UK is raising the banner and showing the world the way. Now it's America's turn.

>FTSE has regained 80%
>Value of the £ has regained 60%

>Been shilling for Brexit on internet for weeks
>Brexit wins
>British GDP falls with 10% in a matter of hours
>Buy my PS4 from Amazon 10% cheaper
>Watch the United kingdom Split and Englad lose 44% of their economy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU RETARDS FELL FOR THE INDEPENDENT WOMAN MEME

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMPANIES MOVING TO DENMARK TO AVOID TARIFFS INTO THE EUROZONE

This guy gets it.

Merkel will embargo England after Scottland leaves for EU, making english manufacturers move to Scottland effectively giving the scots the revenge they want.

>Being literally retarded

We don't even leave the EU till 2019

Its a 2 year process

>Al Gore
>That hat
>That shirt

I don't know how to interpret this.

Almost woke up my roommate laughing, lad.

>giving a fuck about money when you see it pissed away every day on dindus

52% of the UK just said fuck it, burn it down. We dont care about the consequences, now the establishment is forced to reform or get destroyed.

The economy doesn't matter. GDP doesn't matter. There are things more important than the wealth of international corporations.

I don't blame you. I would also be tired of importing and exporting crippling depression.

His penis is also clearly visible.

>get warned by literal ((( hundreds of economists))) that brexit will fuck our economy

>(((economists)))

You are not neutral at all, each 5 years your are nuking another country in asia or africa with your freedom soldiers and as effect europe is flooded in immigrants and that was on of the reason why britbong left.

Your currency devaluing means more stuff can be made at home and exports will increase. You might pay more to go on vacation but your kids might jobs now.

>be American
>see the Brits finally standing up for themselves
>it may be too late, but England finally grabbed their fucking balls and give the middle finger to the rest of the world again

I've given you boys a lot of shit over the years but, God damn it, I'm proud of you today.

finally Ireland is going to belong to the Irish again.

get fucked.

The issue will be whether there'll even be an EU for Scotland to join.

First we leave the EU.
Then we begin deporting.

>wanting to be a slave to the globalist elites because he's too scared to take a risk
Your ancestors would spit on you.

Freedom isn't free.

>it was that easy to fuck up the economy
something was wrong in the first place

8pc fluctuation, already recovered 2pc was like 10pc during GFC and you didn't go without tendies then either.

You faggots really should try STEM subjects. You might actually develop half a clue.

>lad
can we just stop fucking saying lad for five fucking seconds jesus christ no one in the entire country says "lad"
YOU'RE NOT BRITISH MAN

if only in short term, slave labour is inefficient

Scotland is best anyways. A bas la perfide Albion!

>Scaremonger for months in your shitty campaign
>Feign surprise that your scaremongering has some effect

Wew

Get fucked globalist dicksucking moron.

Economies bounce, and this movement is based on short term fear not anything actually tangible.

Are you triggered m8?

Scotland had a referendum for independence multiple times, it always said 'no'.
What makes you think they'l accept it now?

While you have not left yet that does not mean nothing is going to happen until you do, markets are based off a combination of emotion and knowledge and this result was quite a shock.
If this is going to happen large companies that require the EU will be making moves sooner rather than later, they will not wait until the last second to try and rebuild/reform.

why the fuck don't people understand that uncertainty mainly in politics cause drops of the specific currency?

God damn people are retarded

So, does this mean Germany gets flooded with even more migration? Seems like Germany and the UK were the two most desirable destinations.

>economists
I think you mean merchants.

The Remainers and the EU are responsible for fucking the economy. It's a self-fulfilling prophesy, and they knew that and went with it anyway in order to punish us. This should just make you even firmer in your resolve.

Yeah.

"England."

Well, I guess Wales too.

>overflowing with Muslims

Well gee OP, when you're a soverign nation you can...oh...I dunno

CONTROL YOUR OWN IMMIGRATION AND NOT GET ASSFUCKED BY THE EU SENDING SHITSKINS INTO YOUR BACKYARD BY THE MILLIONS.

Your economy is falling because of Jewish bankers having a fit, it will recover eventually.

"British" press.

Hehahehahaheha.

I'd like to see it right now, but I will wait.
That is, Sup Forums when all the economic hits catch up and translate to lack of jobs and lack of public spending.
No more neetbux, no more jobcentre+,no more NHS, no more 5% unemployment, no more strong pound.
It's easy to sing freedom, but you can't eat it.

Not an apt comparison. Abolishing slavery was good in the economic long-term because ex-slaves were now able to turn towards more profitable professions. Pretty much every economist in the day agreed with this.

The Brexit doesn't lead to anything good in an economic sense. It'll lead to mass unemployment and great suffering, and most likely the EU will still be blamed for that.

UK was the only sensible member of the EU with Finland imo

Now we are alone with the psychosis witch Merkel thank you very much lads

Lad

>fucking economy

That´s reflex of a large change in the geopolitical scenario, calm your horses.
Always bet on brits

>we are literally third world tier and overflowing with Muslims
That was on Yesterday, lad. Things can only get better, KEK willing.

>market already stabilized from last night's scare
>I-IT'S A CRASH THO! WE'RE ALL FUCKED
liberal tears. I'm literally LITERALLY watering my garden with your pathetic, delicious tears.

Fucking retards. Britain was a stable economic player in the EU. Them leaving will most certainly not hurt themselves more then it will hurt the EU.

Watch how UK rebounds from this within a week or two. The EU however has lost a major economic pillar...

If there is, it will only last long enough for them to look like retards when they come groveling back to you.

>YFW you realize without the UK there to check Germany's EU power it will now go full commie-hitler

>when we are literally third world tier and overflowing with Muslims
If you had stayed in the European Union, then you would have been subjected to mandatory Muslim refugee quotas. 50,000 Syrians here, 30,000 Somalis there, and not a single Saffer.

>Well, I guess Wales too.

Yeah, Wales too.

It wasn't because Brexit that your economy died, it was because Asian bankers started buying pound like crazy and bet on remain, but once they saw leave winning they cashed out.

We not going to let them back in.

They already did have control over the immigration. EU can't force immigration

You guys are so fucking stupid

>get threatened by literal kikes that they will trash your economy if you leave
>hurr durr fuck you
>your economy gets fucked by those snakes just like they said they would
>ITS THE VOTERS FAULT

fuck off ackmed, brittons never slaves!

This
Sup Forums is filled with ignorants

Well, UK left because Germany was already pulling all the strings, from now on things will either go bad or worse

atleast you'll never get your land back the honourable way Hans abdulla

It's in a free market that entrepreneurs can build up the economy, unhindered by the 41 EU regulations that define a toothbrush and unhindered by the EU regulation that dictates that every packet of fish needs a warning label telling people that the packet contains fish.

Give people the room to create jobs through their business, unemployment won't be a problem any longer.

find me one source right now that implies in 10 years we will objectively be worse off relative to the rest of europe than we are right now, a source that comes from an independent think tank

or don't bother, because none exist.

>economists aren't subject to agendas to retain their funding

literally kill yourself cuck

This time in 5 years UK and America will drop one nuke each on their heads.

>constantly say the rich get their way and manipulate the media

>whine about how they fucked over the world in the GFC

>parrot absolutely everything they say like a good slave

You're a god damn fucking retard is what you are, my man.

Scotland leaving the UK is going to be a pretty big hit.

You wont get any sensible responses here.

They literally never learn.

It's just shitty "investors" who don't know what the fuck a stock market is and instead of investing, they day trade for lesser returns. They assume the market is going to go to shit, so they sell and the market DOES go to shit.

it's not like you need northern Ireland at all.

You really think Parliament will let that happen?
They can just say no. Referendum are nonbinding in the UK.

Interpret it as the 90s.

You mad, lad?

The economy cannot just fuck up overnight. It was already fucked, it's just that the walls of lies start crumbling, exposing the reality.

HAHAHAHA

You mean you didn't make a play beforehand?

OP, if you're investing the plays are done and gone by now, wait a few days, a week, keep watching the news. As soon as they come up with some new headline about new stormclouds on the horizon and people panic even more, BUY BUY BUY.

Ignore the warnings, buy the dip, the most degenerate psychopath wins in this game.

In the and they don't care about ideals, only unchecked degeneracy and money

your tears are delicious.
just wait until Frankfurt has sucked up your financial sector, as they are leaving a country that made the jews trading less profitable.
your country will be torn apart, your economy will perish.

That's the problem. This doesn't "fuck the rich" it literally makes them RICHER.

While everything in Britain is decreasing in value, the best investors are snapping up huge chunks and shares of British corporations and currency so that when (if) it bounces back, they make billions more.

And yes its scheduled to bounce back until negotiations begin about trade deals with the EU. Where that's gonna be the real deal be on if British economy makes it or breaks.

The poor bastards have no idea how markets work and played right into their hands lol. Remember kids, last time British markets crashed, Soros reigned triumphant.

>commie hitler
Stalin