Why even go to the concert?

Why even go to the concert?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/izzyjo12/status/760088223611756544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the white boy's reaction during this rihanna concert is forever priceless
They're probably just sick of celebrates with barely two brain cells to rub together giving their opinions on political matters, Buzz Osborne was right, celebrates shouldn't give the political opinion and should stick to being the dancing monkeys they are.

fuck that's so hot. we white boys are the joke, black men and white women come together to laugh at us. im hard

>uh...uh....pls...don't make fun...of..muh president ;_;

grow up

>go to negro music concert
>get publicly shamed online

they had it coming

to enjoy the show/music? the better question is why politicise your performance

if they're soy enough to be at a Rihanna concert, they probably agree with the sentiment but are just too wracked with advanced-stage AIDS to move or look lively

>They're probably just sick of celebrates with barely two brain cells to rub together
Yeah guess that explains why they're at her concert

Their reaction is to stand and watch a concert?

the rapper has a song called fuck blonald blumpf

>let me misqoute you to make you look like a dick
what did I say user?

The white cucks on this board don't realize that black artists/fans don't respect you or want you

The artists want your money and maybe to fuck your white sister but beyond that they don't respect you on a human level at all

>they don't respect you on a human level at all
Implying we respect them.

same could be said about pretty much all black people. they want to be left with their own race, which is natural. USA should balkanize

How Rihanna is a black artist? She popular from korea to Iceland, she does pop music as mass appealing as it gets. If you think she cares about her audience black or white, you are an idiot

Rhianna's fanbase non-ironically respects Chris Brown (and most of her collaborates collaborate with him) more than Donald Trump

The lowest of IQs and the worst of music

They might just be bored/uncomfortable with the concert turned into a political rally just want to get back to the music. Also, they're getting their picture taken by some cunt just for being white men and not joining in the madness. I would have my arms crossed too.

Honestly, all of the greatest concerts I've gone to have united the crowd through music. It's amazing to be in the same room as hundreds/thousands of people who all passionately care about the same artist, all enjoying the same songs together. That doesn't really happen if everyone is stuck wondering if the person next to them agrees with their meaningless politics.

I'm not saying that politics doesn't have a place in music, or at concerts. But I do think that the main reason everyone is there is for the music, and if you love the music you should always be welcome.

ITT: triggered conservahicks

im natsoc and only somewhat triggered

>im natsoc

>using the word "triggered"

please leave

you're not even using it ironically anymore, now both lefties and righties say it

t. Triggered conservahick

what smelly shade of brown are you?

or are you a self hating white cuck?

i'm guessing the former desu, lot's of them have been finding Sup Forums and trying to steal white meme culture

>going to a rhianna concert

t. Triggered conservahick

This but ironically

>white meme culture
Jesus christ the cringe.
He's baiting you, fucking idiot

why are ppl still memeing about trump
election is in 2 YEARS AND THE DEMS HAVN'T EVEN BEGUN TO ANNOUNCE WHOS GOING TO TAKE HIM OUT

>celebrates
user... do you really not know how to spell celebrities... its not making you seem much better than the "celebrates with barely two brain cells"

she's a black artist because she has dark skin and happens to perform music

wow, maybe dont go to retard nigger music concerts

then again if you voted for trump, youre probably a retard anyways

>go to any concert
ftfy

This. Would probably upvote OP's image if they saw it.

as annoying as it may be, i'm glad to live in a country where you can do shit like this without getting jailed. be thankful you don't live in an actual dictatorship

Great concert I just enjoy banter.

xD fuck grumpf!!

FOCK BLOMPF

>56% of American Sup Forums is those awkward white kids that go to rap concerts and join in when requested to complete a line by the MC

Trump is a bad person and a bad president.

DONALD

THE SCOOPS

to be fair look at literally everyone else

source?

Leagues better than Clinton

kys

I thought it was a typo for celibates and I was confused, celebrities makes sense now.

Yeah fuck people having good jobs and affordable health care and shit so rebellious nigga

This is your brain on Sup Forums

this
twitter.com/izzyjo12/status/760088223611756544
girls who originally posted that fucks black guys
explains it all